Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

supragal hijacking thread

nws25

I hope your not running 225's on the back hun?? 245 is stock on the rears i believe (9" wheel on the back)

Lovingit.....ill find out for you i know the pcd is 5 x 114.3 and with having the jap spec you wont need to worry about finding a wheel that'll fit over the uk spec brakes, but then if your thinking of putting uk brakes on then you'll have to be careful on what wheels you go for.

What size are you thinking of going for??

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supragal

• TheNissanMan

• Scot

• Ken

I'm not running anything on any of the corners lol. It's on ramps :( lol

Sorry, that my inability to type lol. 255's :blink:

Mines in bits on the driveway :crybaby: :D

Well you will buy MkIIIs :boxing: lol

(Man am I gonna get crucified for that!) :ph34r::fear:

SupraG, just did a search on the kit you mentioned.... when oh when can we see your beasty finished, that will look superb :D

SupraG, just did a search on the kit you mentioned.... when oh when can we see your beasty finished, that will look superb :D

Well...for those of you interested heres an example...

http://www.supercars.net/garages/carlitos/78v2.html

Yeah, it's not a copy though, just used that as a guide... front end is being changed a bit...so's the back and we're smooting off some of the harsher angles...and if course I'm having a offensively large alloy wing on the back... and 22's of course... and the door handles are comming off and the side repeaters relocated etc etc blah blah.

You can see it.... right after I do... but it's not fair, I spat my dummy out with them a bit the other day- they've had it since April. :crybaby:

You have got to bring that to a meet when it's done....

Will have to put a banner around it to stop the dribbling though.... That is absolutely stunning :) When you taking me for a ride :lol:

Will have to put a banner around it to stop the dribbling though.... That is absolutely stunning :) When you taking me for a ride :lol:

Not sure it'll ever quite be finished though lol. But yeah, "apparently" it's gonna be one of the big cars of the year... the offical unveiling is meant to be at max power live in November but that doesn't give me long to get everything else done...ICE... retrim... pods & gauges... it's all a horrible stressful nightmare. Plus theres gonna be arguments over who has what graphics where... Really i just want my car back. Bored now :(

Banners? scaffolding more like :P

Course I'll bring it to a meet... but it's not a taxi so you'll have to be extra especially nice if you want a ride in it :lol:

Will have to put a banner around it to stop the dribbling though.... That is absolutely stunning :) When you taking me for a ride  :lol:

Not sure it'll ever quite be finished though lol. But yeah, "apparently" it's gonna be one of the big cars of the year... the offical unveiling is meant to be at max power live in November but that doesn't give me long to get everything else done...ICE... retrim... pods & gauges... it's all a horrible stressful nightmare. Plus theres gonna be arguments over who has what graphics where... Really i just want my car back. Bored now :(

Banners? scaffolding more like :P

Course I'll bring it to a meet... but it's not a taxi so you'll have to be extra especially nice if you want a ride in it :lol:

:) is this where the gossip starts on the forum :) :) :)

hope you've still got room for a toc sticker lol

hope you've still got room for a toc sticker lol

Depends what sponsorship TOC are offering :P

friendly service and a great place to hang out... oh and free advice of course :)

So erm...a virtual pub with no booze then? tee hee.

Nice sales pitch though... Not sure the other sponsors would be too impressed, I'd have to lie- and I'm pretty crap at that :unsure:

wouldn't have to lie, just say it'sa club your a member of....

sorry if it came accross as a pitch...

I know...was bein silly :) It was more that companies giving me free stuff in return for graphics/advertising *might* get a bit upset... but I don't care really, it's my car I can put what I like on it. Do you guys have vinyl pre-cut or do I have to do that myself too? :rolleyes: Seriously, do I take it the logo at the top is the one to use?

In fact EXACTLY like that? lol

OMG can't believe you've actually got them...you gonna send one my way then?

:) When you taking me for a ride :lol:

How long has your car been away for and where you having it done? in surrey?? Sounds good :D

How long has your car been away for and where you having it done? in surrey?? Sounds good :D

Oh yeah, it was all in my signature but I got told off :( lol

Erm, induction, exhaust, suspension, brakes, chip, adjustable boost controller. In progress is a full custom kit and colour change, 22" wheels, tempted by a roll cage, ICE, security, gauges, dump valves, turbo timer, leater/alcantara retrim... and anything else that I get tempted by lol.

Then for the future a new chip etc... not that I'm gonna be able to afford to even eat running 22's lol

Yeah, contracting in Surrey at the mo... be here for another 5 months at least, unless I destroy a server or something tee hee.

Cars been away since April- not very impressed. The work better be perfect after all this. Cars in Essex though which is even worse coz I can't just pop in and see it :(

me neither mate...me neither...

you're in fleet eh? was just chatting with rhaines- should organise a meet. Might post a topic in a sec to get an idea of how many people are near here!

you're in fleet eh? was just chatting with rhaines- should organise a meet. Might post a topic in a sec to get an idea of how many people are near here!

yeah sounds good :thumbsup:

yeah sounds good :thumbsup:

I'm just down the M4.. so i'd be up for a meet...

where in fleet I was all around fleet this weekend just gone and am around dogmersfield (by odiham) very, very regularly...

where in fleet I was all around fleet this weekend just gone and am around dogmersfield (by odiham) very, very regularly...

Just off the main high street mate center of fleet, im there at some point every week :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links