Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

supragal hijacking thread

nws25

:lol: Sorry, this crazy woman did this to me in an IS300, for about 10miles. I even had my full beems on, but this didnt budge her. I tried to undertake, but she put her foot down, and the MR2 isnt that pokey. i even shouted at her at the traffic lights, but she just yawned and looked straight ahead. BLO :censor: Y LEXUS DRIVERS :D :D

I know everyones thinking it but coz I'm a chick I get to say it without being shot... it wasn't a Lexus thing...it was a snobby woman thing... and you shoulda done what i used to do in my Quattro (before Supra paintwork and intercooler damage became a concern....) which is get behind them and push...lol. :rolleyes:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supragal

• TheNissanMan

• Scot

• Ken

it was a snobby woman thing... and you shoulda done what i used to do which is get behind them and push...

Get behind and push.... you gotta be joking, i let them do all the hard work! Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sorry, that would have been an option :D Did u honestly do that? :D :D :D :D

what you want is a :censor: great bulldozer blade! :lol:

not very aerodynamic though

it was a snobby woman thing... and you shoulda done what i used to do which is get behind them and push...

Get behind and push.... you gotta be joking, i let them do all the hard work! Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sorry, that would have been an option :D Did u honestly do that? :D :D :D :D

Well... it was usually women in huge BMWs, totally oblivious to other road users... I used to get pertty close to pushing them lol. Too scared now. If they'd slammed on the anchors the Audi woulda won... or if not it wouldn't have been the end of the world...but in the Supra it's just not worth it!

Mecano spoiler...? Whats that?? :P

See? Surface rust! lol

Tell me about it... I can't wait to get mine on the track... all the "fast" roads near me are swarmed by police the whole time...Mind you...for me it's all about 0-60 and 1/4 miles... not fussed about top end really...

Now...get some piccies!!!

try head out to odiham way theres some great roads about and haven't had to many problems with police....

Mecano spoiler...? Whats that??

One of those damn big aeroplane style plastic looking things??

I see those on novas and cavaliers and I just nearly have to go to hospital threw laughing too much! (but no offense intended to Vauxhall owners, honest).

try head out to odiham way theres some great roads about and haven't had to many problems with police....

ok...got all excited then..then remembered I don't have my car :(

we'll go out for a spin when you get it although mine next to yours you'll still feel as if your driving slowly :(

I think on the right car with the right kit they can look good, but as stated it needs to be in conjunction with the rest of the kit....

One of those damn big aeroplane style plastic looking things??

erm... do you mean like the one off the F&F supra? like this:

http://www.impossible-performance.cwc.net/...apr-spoiler.htm

Whats wrong with them?!?! Don't look plastic...they look...metal...or carbon fibre, which is strange given they're made from aluminium or carbon fibre....

To be fair I HATED them when I first saw them but I love 'em now!

What does everyone else think??

we'll go out for a spin when you get it although mine next to yours you'll still feel as if your driving slowly :(

you got a tow ring? tee hee

you got a tow ring? tee hee

yup, you can tow me if you like lol....

what power u running rhaines?

Sorry lovingit- we've stolen your thread again haven't we? lol

hmmmmmmm

Honest opinion?

Their from a mecano set, built by a 3yr old kid.

Sorry.

But whatever floats your boat. Hey, i think class is vynal interior and high profile tyres, weber carbs, and simple "tounge" front spoilers.

They look ok if u go the whole hog, but perhaps with not much else the look w :censor: k

Took the hijacking of the post and split it lol :D :D :D

Seemed to make sense although the threads may not make much sense now :o

Well if I am allowed to make an honest opinion (still not sure if I can do that on these forum things!) then I think they look as if someone has saved up all their Kinder egg 'surprises' and tried to manufacture some kind of kite out of them.

But hey! thats just me!

I think they look better on Jap cars, its like neon undercar lighting kits, imho they look naff on cars, but under a Jap car its almost as if thats what God intended when he invented them.

Man I ramble a lot, sorry, Im a little bored. :wacko:

Took the hijacking of the post and split it lol :D :D :D

Seemed to make sense although the threads may not make much sense now :o

Good move... didn't wanna upset lovingit any further....

I'm not confused...I am offended that you spelt my name wrong though... :crybaby:

160bhp....? Really? Interesting....

I think they look better on Jap cars, its like neon undercar lighting kits, imho they look naff on cars, but under a Jap car its almost as if thats what God intended when he invented them.

Man I ramble a lot, sorry, Im a little bored. :wacko:

Hmm...but my car IS jap...in fact he's spent his entire life in Japan until I got him !! And underbody lighting looks good- if done properly and legally...

Ooo so 2 people so far not liking them... :unsure:

On the right car and with the right kit those spoilers are spot on.

A supra is definately the right car for one of those spoilers :thumbsup:

Scores now 2-2.

Oops apologies for your name, trying to talk to consultants, fix servers, arrange hotels, and of course split threads.... DOH !!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links