Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stereo Issue

Woody27

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Woody27

• ssk2

• Yaris SR Kid

• seveer unaek

I agree - a-levels suck.

I'd much rather be working 8 hours a day for 5 days a week - its so much easier!

Its effort doing hours worth of revision every day at home :-s.

Yeh Economics sucks, thank god I don't need a grade in it! Its all about the key element - "bs", managed to scrape my way through AS-Level with that anyway :D.

M3 tomorrow, Physics Practical Tues, and S3 Wed!

G'luck everyone else :thumbsup:!

Revison?? Whats that?? I did about an hour revision for my maths GCSE, that's it. Still passed all my exams.

I'd much rather be working 8 hours a day for 5 days a week - its so much easier!

ive done both :) and try 12 hr days, 6 days a week :) thats fun :) even more fun if its 6pm till 6am :P

now get back on topic (just saving kimi the effort :P)

I once did 18 days straight at makro, 4 of which were nights a bank holiday and every day was about 10 hours! I had a very nice paycheck that month though! :lol::thumbsup:

Bet you never !

Oooo something for you all to laugh at me for....my bro wanted to show his gf my car and he wanted to hear zorst so i went down, tried to start it n failed miserably! :P luckily got Battery charger in garage so just rigged it up! :P

And before anyone says, usually i use engine on when listening to stereo or in car but i was just quickly checking AUX input which turned into a long check :P Besides if i'm out there for just a bit i usually dont like to turn her on to turn her back off in 2 mins!

But yeah i didn't have to tell ya but thought you could all have a lil laugh at me :P Aslong as you don't mention it at JAE and get out of your systems now! :P

Bet you never !

Bet I did! It's hard life trying to make money! :lol:

Woody... fool.

Could get a power cap and or another Battery for connection near your amps in the back. But the power cap is connected at the amp end with a fuse in front of it on a connection block.

Yeah cheers no amps in rear atm i was just worried as may get set of amped 6*9s and sub in and if it would get worse! If i turn car on shouldn't be as bad so will just see how it goes! Thanks anyway and like your avatar :lol:

Ah well...you'll get it next time!

But you're allowed to touch the curb? Just not at more than 2 mph?!

Unless you decided to reverse full throttle into it!

Ah well...you'll get it next time!

But you're allowed to touch the curb? Just not at more than 2 mph?!

Unless you decided to reverse full throttle into it!

apparently not :wacko: besides i hit it backwards and forwards!!! :P it was a !Removed! tight road! I did it in 5 full locks all time so if i hadn't have touched curbs prob wuda took 7!

own3d :P

Love you to earply :wub:

god damn dude u need to pass!

well dont worry bout the headunit its perfectly normal, i wouldnt worry

god damn dude u need to pass!

well dont worry bout the headunit its perfectly normal, i wouldnt worry

Lol tell me about it! I Booked one for 27th June as that nearest one atm :o but i am also going to put myself on the cancellation list on tuesday (when everyones back at work) so that i can atleast try to get one sooner (besides if i keep the one on 27th aswell it lets me fail the cancellation one or give me one if no cancellations come up :D)

Longer the car stays in my garage the more money i spend on it :P

A month!!! thats a pretty good waiting list! down in Reading its 10 weeks!

You will pass next time, prob just your nerves mate!

I blame the DSA website its not very warm and inviting!

Unlucky.

Y'see... failed for touching a kurb. Then there's people who fail for driving too slow/fast, missing junctions, driving too wobbly, not enoygh mirrors... etc etc.

How on gods greeen earth do these people think they are better drivers than people who pass first time with no mistakes?? Puzzles me to the ends! :blink:

Depends when you passed first time! They mark quite a lot more stringently now, in Woody's case, that might have been a fail on older style driving tests, but a lot of other errors - such as road placement that is only slightly out (what I failed on), or not checking mirrors enough they've started checking a lot more now. Like vultures they are!

Oh well, we can only cough up another £40 for a driving test plus whatever it costs for a driving lesson each time! Its how they ensure they get demand and stay in a job!

Also, the roads are a lot busier now, and are getting worse - that presents you with other problems, such as meeting traffic etc.. My friend did his test on an intensive driving course in Hearne Bay, somewhere in the country side - he didn't meet a single car on his *entire* test. No wonder he passed after just 5 days of driving. (Incidentally he learnt in a Yaris D4D)

I only passed 3 years ago... roads haven't changed since then. I passed 100% on theory and had only 3 minors on practical. Then one of my friends who passed 3rd time had the cheek to tell me that they were a better driver because they were more experienced at driving under strict conditions. Since then It's really peeded me off everytime somebody says that people who fail are better drivers. Fail means fail... as in you c**ked it up and weren't deemed fit to drive.

Ah true, I meant really for people who passed masses of years ago :).

True about the failing bit, but some people just aren't as good under pressured situations, it doesn't necessarily mean they are a bad driver (well up to a limit!).

And if you learn from the reason you failed, then its not really a bad thing.

True about the failing bit, but some people just aren't as good under pressured situations, it doesn't necessarily mean they are a bad driver (well up to a limit!).

Agree with that. I just can't cope with do-gooding preachers telling me they're a better driver because they failed.

Agree with that. I just can't cope with do-gooding preachers telling me they're a better driver because they failed.

Im a better driver than you as I failed twice :P !

Just admit it like a man :P

And Woody - it's a shame but don't worry about it :thumbsup:

Im a better driver than you as I failed twice :P !

Just admit it like a man :P

And Woody - it's a shame but don't worry about it :thumbsup:

Pah, disiesel drivers! :lol:

lol seveer i ain't saying i'm a better driver! However my instructor does reckon i could pass if i took the test tomorrow and it was just nerves that failed me (as i did everything perfect in the hour before my lesson) I was miffed but now i just wana tackle another test already! Gona ring up and get myself on that cancellation list tomorrow!

how can you say you are a better driver, when you effed up first time and now you drive a diesel. Sorry Dave

Drivers that pass first time are 30% more likely to have a crash in there first year than people who pass 2nd time......

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links