Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cancer 2020 Petition

Demonic Angel

Signed . Cancer has already claimed one of my family and hopefully that'll be all , hopefully treatments will improve and improve in time .

Lesley's mum died of ovarian cancer three years ago. She didn't drink, smoke and nor did her family have any real history of cancer. Out of the blue, no warnings until it was too late, one year.

Signed. :thumbsup:

Before I get flamed I'll say my reasons for not signing it.

While I appreciate that a lot of people on here have relatives that have been affected by cancer.

I am a tax payer and the government does their level best to fleece me of as much money as possible. Earlier this year I had a chronic cough, lost 10% of my body weight and felt generally crap. Despite being 24, cycling 25 miles every day to work (pre illness) and having a relatively good diet. I was forced to wait 4months for a CT scan while we had all the idiots who smoke, drink heavily and have a poor diet using up my slots.

I realise not everyone who gets cancer fulfills my stereotype but the majority of cancer is self inflicted.

I'm not signing it because the money that could be spent on cancer research could be spent better elsewhere.

My 2P worth

I also agree with you on that. But any research to find a cure for something is great, regardless what it is.

Mr. Blair is now saying that people who smoke, drink, are extreamly over weight and do drugs are putting a strain on the NHS and they should take more responsbility for there own health, Thus is very true, but without the smokers of this country what makes billions a year in tax, there would be no NHS or atleast ot half as decent as it is now.

But anything that is self inflicted, they deserve what they get, no sympathy at all especially smokers. When it states on a packed (Smoking may damage your health or even kill you) must have something wrong in there head to go and smoke it anyway :angry:

Thats my moan over any how.

But i have signed it due to my dad, without the research that has been done and we have the ability to remove cancers my dad would not be here now, and the same may go to alot of other people who was saved just in time.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links