Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Meet Anyone?

minidoughty

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Woody27

• Yaris SR Kid

• Lenry

Tomorrow guys and gals :o I may have a look at map later and maybe arrange to meet someone somewhere as i'm no good at map reading whilst driving :P But yeah should be really good fun but i'm going to be skint so drinks aren't on me :P

Hello to all, and what a nice day it's.

here is my proposed site, they've made the outlined part a car park now.

Ozone.JPG

Just to save you all looking for the meet location/car park, it is where shown by Lenry's excellent earlier post.

My car is now all clean and shiney (with woodys tyres loaded).........................hope the weather tomorrow is as good as it is here today.

SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW AT MIDDAY :yahoo:

I've just found This Link It's a 3D map of the Ozone Leisure Building. thanks to Gnome.

I've not got to far to go, about half a mile, so I'll be there early.

The weather is going to be a "little rainy" they say. I would say take umbrellas as you never know, it rained bad today in oxford for about 15 minutes at 13:30

I've got to try and clean the Yaris sometime between finishing work at 6pm and 10am when I take my GF to work.

Anyone need help getting there PM me I'll give you my mobile number.

Hey, I may well see you all up there tomorrow, depending on the weather etc. ;)

If I make it, does anyone need/want a blue interior lightbulb as I have a spare... :lol::thumbsup:

Stu

If I make it, does anyone need/want a blue interior lightbulb as I have a spare... :lol::thumbsup:

Stu

I will, are they easy to fit?

Stu

I will, are they easy to fit?

yep, I just pulled the cover off and swapped the bulb, took about 30 seconds!

yep, I just pulled the cover off and swapped the bulb, took about 30 seconds!

Great, well if you make it then I'll have it if that's cool?

Woo be seeing you all later today :D Am Looking forward to it! route looks simple enough so should be nice easy ride (fingers crossed) I should be there a little earlier too i should think but will see!

Good weather is always nice :P Odd Question but is there a Halfords nearby incase anyone decides they want to fit me a sunstrip? :P I got a stripped yaris and a wallet full of cash so sounds like it should be good! No passenger though so will have to guide myself there :P

Sorry I didnt make it guys - the weather didnt look too good and since we only couldve stayed an hour or so we decided against it...

hopefully catch you at the next one!

Am Looking forward to it! route looks simple enough so should be nice easy ride (fingers crossed) I should be there a little earlier too i should think but will see!

Ha simple route, :P

sorry i didn't make it i forgot i had work cus i had to swap shifts to see my grandparents in birmingham. sorry :( really wanted to go to. bet i will regret it now

Thats a cracking little turnout and some great photo's Lenry!! I'm actually gutted now that I didn't go!! So then peeps, whens the next one!!!!? :lol:

Thats a cracking little turnout and some great photo's Lenry!! I'm actually gutted now that I didn't go!! So then peeps, whens the next one!!!!? :lol:

fantastic turn out u had there. wish i could have come now :(

Yeah come along next time when ever that is.

that was the first meet I've been to, I'll be going again (if people will let me lol) :D ........................... :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links