Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Meet Anyone?

minidoughty

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Woody27

• Yaris SR Kid

• Lenry

I can't promise [ so dont put me on your list ] but if i get chance i'll pop over and say hi :thumbsup:

Nice one Kim, will be good to see you hun! :thumbsup:

and a pity im changing engines at the mo....oh well maybe next time ;)

Pity JJ and Leeky cant make it. A TOC meet will seem incomplete without them :yes: ;)

They would show us up :( lol

Don't put yourself down matey boy, i'm sure you've got your own character and carisma to show off!! :thumbsup:

hey peeps.. havent been here for a while... just read the whole 11 pages and it seems to be a gd day... might b up for it.. i'd say maybe cos i might hav to move up to nottingham for uni on that day..

Thx

Ray :thumbsup:

Nah - it's an open meet.

I think it'll just be predominantly Yarii though.

:rolleyes: how open? :lol:

Open enough to allow one German car in I should imagine... Just make sure you park down the other end would you? :P :D

Nah - it's an open meet.

Open enough to allow one German car in I should imagine... Just make sure you park down the other end would you? :P :D

Haha, although Caz I'm not surprised you'd bring Murray instead (but you know the Yaris really does want to come out for a meet, really it does :P)

Nah - it's an open meet.

Now Ian, we've talked about this before....

I'm an open-minded fellow, but it just ain't gonna happen!

:lol:

What i would say is we should probably start giving out our mobile numbers! Like Em said just give to the name below you in the list. However maybe it would be wiser if you gave to both names below you as this will be more reliable incase the person you contact hasn't got the message! What i may also do is give everyone my number as a last resort contact or something :)

What i would say is we should probably start giving out our mobile numbers! Like Em said just give to the name below you in the list. However maybe it would be wiser if you gave to both names below you as this will be more reliable incase the person you contact hasn't got the message! What i may also do is give everyone my number as a last resort contact or something :)

Bah!! You just wanna look popular don't ya Woody!! :P

Really wish I could get along to it now, it sounds like it's gunna be a cool meet! Maybe next time though

Howcomes you cant make it anyway mate? Something cropped up?

I'll still be there, regardless of current situation... will probably be needing a good laugh with folks!

Anyone is welcome, regardless of car (not much point keeping it a Yaris meet - variety is the spice of life and all that!)

We also need to sort out convoys.... Dave & I are meeting in Coventry and anyone coming from up there can meet us wherever.... I think Caz & T are coming from the south-east so I'm sure folk can arrange to meet them somewhere down there and anyone else - get lost and we'll find you! :lol:

im in south east. i think me and Sr kid may be meeting up and driving up together. if anyone wants to join they are welcome to.

be around the Reading area.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links