Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Meet Anyone?

minidoughty

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Woody27

• Yaris SR Kid

• Lenry

I can bring along my 14 inch steel wheels with nearly new (thirteen hundred miles)Goodyear GT2 tyres c/w T3 trims (see for sale forum)

If anyone is seriously interested PM me for special Oxford meet reduced price (genuine offer)

Ah good idea ...... I have a TTE exhaust (although marked near the TTE logo but in good condition) for £10 if anybody wants it (pm for pics)?

And I also have a propper acoustic stealth shelf for the MKI (again pm for offers/pics)

You've got mail!

Sounds like this is going to be a good meet! we've got Banana Cake and everything!

*walks into the pub*

"I'll have a pint please sir"

"oh! and plates for this Banana Cake"

Chocolate cake for me please :P Adam i think the all being in a yaris will make it obvious :P Sounding good peeps :D Really looking forward to it now :D Should have a few lil bits and bobs done on car by then aswell which should be cool :D

*Excited*

ooo adam can you please bring that black hammerite so i can borrow it for a bit? :thumbsup: Won't take me long and will give back to you if meet up soonish after the big meet!

ooo adam can you please bring that black hammerite so i can borrow it for a bit? :thumbsup: Won't take me long and will give back to you if meet up soonish after the big meet!

You fed up of red already?

Baby Yari: How's lee mansell doing for ya? :D

Yeah he's doing really well mate, quality little player he is ent he!! Your old favourite Ian Atkins has surprised a few people so far as well this season!! Hopefully it contines eh!!

The O's have started quality too havent ya!! 6 wins from 7 game ent to shabby at all is it! Looks like we'll be seeing you next season again mate!! :thumbsup:

Orient are the O's but yeah the U's are doing really well ;) but so we should being in the conference. It's depressing travelling to the likes of Dagenham and Redbridge but also fun to be back on terraces and the resulting atmosphere.

Hopefully we'll get a trip to the English Riviera with a cup run!

Orient are the O's but yeah the U's are doing really well ;) but so we should being in the conference. It's depressing travelling to the likes of Dagenham and Redbridge but also fun to be back on terraces and the resulting atmosphere.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...............................hope you all dont want to play football at the Oxford meet :D ;)

(Lets get back on topic) :)

hope you all dont want to play football at the Oxford meet :D ;)

unless its like the aygo football but with a yaris!!! :thumbsup:

At least you can say you've got the biggest and the best stadium in the division!! :lol:

hope you all dont want to play football at the Oxford meet :D ;)

unless its like the aygo football but with a yaris!!! :thumbsup:

And you'd be willing to do this in your motor!? :thumbsup:

Ahem.... Yaris meet people - this is a NO FOOTBALL thread! :lol::lol:

1. minidoughty

2. The Woodster

3. Yaris SR Kid

4. Demonic Angel

5. Lenry

6. DaveSR

7. Blue84

8. Gnome

9. Caz SR

10. Jay dh

So we have a confirmed 10 (sorry, I couldnt be bothered to trawl through all the crud in this thread for up to date numbers!)

Anyone else adding themselves to the list?

And is everyone happy with the phone system we'll have sorted, 1 texts 2, 2 texts 3, 3 texts 4 etc etc :thumbsup:

And is everyone happy with the phone system we'll have sorted, 1 texts 2, 2 texts 3, 3 texts 4 etc etc :thumbsup:

Sounds good to me, although me and Caz have each others numbers already :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links