Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Photo's.

Uncle Bob

Both are prolific manufacturers of both Ryan, only one is made in the far east to tolerances of plus or minus a fortnight, whilst the other is made in your homeland to exacting standards....woops......incoming.......

Um... On what planet is a Fender Stratocaster made in China.. (not squier.. but FEnder). The cheap strats and teles are made in Mexico. For acoustic guitars, Taylor (yes, US made) blow Fenders out of the water. I have a Takamine EF-261 (made in Japan) and it runs circles around most fender acoustics.

If you're gonna buy a taylor, get an acoustic, if you're gonna get a fender, just take Jimi's advice and get a strat.

But I digress BigKev.. This post was supposed to be about my car detailing procedure.. not guitars! haha

Who mentioned China.......?

Photos of grey alloys as requested, fitted as standard to Funnerburd Wan. Have also included gratuitous photo of Funnerburd Too, who gets its winter boots removed tomorrow, as temperatures here have soared to 10 degrees plentygrade FFS......

Big Kev

post-59404-0-92442900-1365963403_thumb.j

post-59404-0-19775200-1365963427_thumb.j

great pics! LOVE the wheels on Funnerbird wannnnnn

TTE Spoiler on and a pair of matching rear end, towbars and spoilers.

(might be going a bit OTT if I put a spare wheel on the boot of the Auris though!)

DSC_0327_zps50be3972.jpg

DSC_0427_zps8fe06900.jpg

DSC_0423_zps0ae2214e.jpg

DSC_0419_zps31111995.jpg

Compliments on jobs well done and two cars looking superb and to your credit......would try and get wannae them TTE spoilers....but playing golf with only one leg and wearing a kitchen knife makes it more difficult.......

Big Kev

• 2 weeks later...

The Sun being out on a bank holiday motivated me to take the Rav4 to a field for a picnic...

SAM_3384_zpsf56121ca.jpg
SAM_3383_zpse0127b43.jpg
SAM_3380_zps63b9bbb8.jpg
SAM_3379_zps1aefa51c.jpg

Nice work Ben. Don't let Big Kev see those number plates or he will be out equiped to steal.

.......even the latter letters describe my bra size fgs.....!

I had a go at a certain member's car with the Meguire's polisher and ultimate compound. It could easily be mistaken for a smoked mirror but it is actually black;

(Click to enlarge)

post-30983-0-82570300-1367956913_thumb.j

I had a go at a certain member's car with the Meguire's polisher and ultimate compound. It could easily be mistaken for a smoked mirror but it is actually black;

(Click to enlarge)

attachicon.gifIMG_1403.JPG

I have got to get me one of those!!! Washed the Rav yesterday, and the finish is woeful, lots of swirls and scratches to get rid of :(

(Click to enlarge)

attachicon.gifIMG_1403.JPG

I have got to get me one of those!!! Washed the Rav yesterday, and the finish is woeful, lots of swirls and scratches to get rid of :(

You really don't need a polisher to get rid of the those swirl marks, just some good ole fashioned elbow grease. (Of course, a two-stage electric rotary polisher/buffer is faster). My advice is to hit your finish with a clay bar to get rid of all surface contaminants. Then use a polishing compound to get the swirl marks out. Then two coats of wax or sealant to finish the job :)

(Click to enlarge)attachicon.gifIMG_1403.JPG

Tony.....have a look on Monzacare site at new Meguiars widget that works off yer mains electric drill and converts it to a DA head.......will not see ye tire out yer drinking arm(s)......

From Paraguay this is My Toyota Rav4 D4-D 17403.jpg?1364214801

Nice looking car and welcome to the club.

• 2 weeks later...

post-131590-0-34987400-1368891621_thumb.My new T180 post-131590-0-69423100-1368891322_thumb.

Poolplayer and Spoofpig.

Really nice photos of well kept RAVs I see somebody has been busy with the polish and I like how one has been manipulated for the avatar.

Thanks guys.

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_0552_zps8e34ec64.jpgIMG_0551_zpsfc191379.jpgGave the engine bay a bit of a clean

The boy woke me at 5am today so this was his punnishment :laughing:

Saving a few pennies up for some side steps off parts king but im in 2 minds wether to add the nudge bar or the skid plate?

• 4 weeks later...

photo of my 04 D4D Rav4 4x4. good car all eyar round in iceland. been thru few things in 2 eyars, got stolen fo a week and got it back, tows my small camping trailer whith less than 10L pr 100km. good famili car

post-132384-0-96012000-1372105901_thumb.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links