Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Photo's.

Uncle Bob

A few pics of mine before the roof rails were fitted, hope you like. There are some pics with the roof rails on in my other post (XT4 roof rails). Thanks Kipperwood

post-96420-0-47913500-1316030741_thumb.j

post-96420-0-06795800-1316030765_thumb.j

post-96420-0-41626200-1316030800_thumb.j

post-96420-0-68556600-1316030815_thumb.j

• 2 months later...

Here's my IKEA version of my 4.2 petrol with killer Hella 3000's, rear parking sensors, tow bar, winter studded Nokian tyres....the two crazy kids in the back and Transformer Badge...were not an option! hahaha

post-113400-0-92494900-1323636586_thumb.

post-113400-0-06270800-1323636767_thumb.

post-113400-0-87080900-1323636822_thumb.

We had a bit of snow around here today so the RAV got a bit of a circular tour. At first the clouds were low;

IMG_1242.jpg

Then it started to brighten up;

IMG_1247.jpg

IMG_1252-1.jpg

then the sun came out;

IMG_1253-1.jpg

We had a bit of snow around here today so the RAV got a bit of a circular tour. At first the clouds were low;

IMG_1242.jpg

Then it started to brighten up;

IMG_1247.jpg

IMG_1252-1.jpg

then the sun came out;

IMG_1253-1.jpg

Your Car looks great in the snow.....we have a bit this week...but still nothing like last year when it started on October 23rd and was still there on May 6th!...Unreal! The last one is a wee Chrismassy vibe and that's what it's like at the meoment!...Been at two different parties and haven't been sober enough to try driving the Rav in the snow yet!....I will get the chance soon! Merry Xmas!

post-113400-0-06881900-1324236971_thumb.

post-113400-0-56352300-1324237022_thumb.

post-113400-0-13865000-1324237114_thumb.

Very nice Don :thumbsup:

My sister in law was up in Buxton on Saturday in her new Rav,and she said it was terrifying,as the main roads got closed due to the snow and they had to take a route with a sheer drop on the one side,but she said the Rav coped really well in the icey conditions.

My sister in law was up in Buxton on Saturday in her new Rav,and she said it was terrifying,as the main roads got closed due to the snow and they had to take a route with a sheer drop on the one side,but she said the Rav coped really well in the icey conditions.

Brand new?

Brand new?

No Don,i mean new to her.

It is a 57 plate,without the spare on the back.

Brand new?

No Don,i mean new to her.

It is a 57 plate,without the spare on the back.

Yes she said it coped very well with the icey conditions. :thumbsup:

It seems a very deep or wet shine. Have you been polishing???

Nice car and nice colour.

Very nice RAV4.2 there. Magnificant shine there for the age :thumbsup:

Our snow last year arrived on November 14th and stayed for 6 months (initially thought the first car we saw with 3 inches on snow parked in Moffat was some kind of joke, given the date :rolleyes:)

So of course, this year decided to be prepared by getting back into a RAV4, and we get the warmest Christmas since 1920 :huh:

Anyways, here are some non-action shots of my freshly washed RAV4 ....

IMAG0314.jpg

IMAG0316.jpg

Thank you Don and Hoovie :thumbsup:

Hoovie.

Hope you don't mind but i took the liberty in trying to give the true colour of your lovely looking Rav :thumbsup:

hoovies2.jpg

hoovies.jpg

Thanks Paul, your adjustments do show the RAV4 in its true light :thumbsup:

(I used the Camera in a phone with little scope for adjustments :rolleyes: )

• 4 weeks later...

uc007.jpguc004.jpguc005.jpg Many thanks to Big Kev and Davrav for an explination on how to post photos. This is my Urbancruiser, taken last Sunday, sorry the light is not good Photos taken on iPhone.When the weather gets better I will upload some better ones.

Regards Clare

Just relieved I,ve managed to get them Forum!!!!!!

Nice work Clare but it needs a RAV stood beside it!!!

Thanks SOOOOO much for advice. I always loved my Rav4.1 Freesport 3 door and although I had a T180, I still longed for a "smaller" version. Was not over keen on them when they first came out but they grew on me. AWD, diesel engine and 60 mpg it,s a no brainer. It,s just a shame the U/C forum on TOC is not as busy as our Rav4 forum, but one never knows.

Thanks Davrav and Big Kev

Regards Clare

Don that will come to duration trust me.

Regards Clare

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links