Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cts Vs Wrx

ShamGTTurbo

Depends on the Subaru tbh, i've seen one literally disappear on me... but i've kept up with others (edging away, and he was trying)

Those 2.5 V6 Vectras are fairly nippy though, about 3 lengths quicker though... he wasn't expecting that lol, i went round a corner, and was just about to pull in and noticed that the Vectra was still there heh.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zuban

• T128

• T Sport 1978

• choading

Depends on the Subaru tbh, i've seen one literally disappear on me... but i've kept up with others (edging away, and he was trying)

Those 2.5 V6 Vectras are fairly nippy though, about 3 lengths quicker though... he wasn't expecting that lol, i went round a corner, and was just about to pull in and noticed that the Vectra was still there heh.

I went from a 53 plate t sport to a 94 gt4 st 205 and there isn't any chance that a t sport would get anywhere near it yeah i loved my t sport and they are quick cars but there is no torque i remember trying to race a wrx in my t sport and it just left me standing and i've tried racing gt4's and they did exactly the same you can't compare a turbo'd car to a normally N/A one its a different league! :D

The Mazda 3 MPS in crazy, the amount of power it has is unbelievable. But if your going to spend 20 grand why would you buy a hatchback? the RX-8 is awesome and you could get a nearly new one for that much.

The RX8 is a looker and handles better round the corner. It's no faster than our t-sport. If your mission in life is to embarrass some BMW 3 series and Subarus, get the MPS

The 3 MPS can give most Subaru a good run for the money as long as the road surface is dry cause it got too much torque for the front wheel!

How can you say the RX8 isnt quicker than a t sport? :o its is so much f-ing quicker. have you ever driven anything other than a t-sport? people say its a performance car but is a hatchback, not even a hot hatch. I think some people on here need to try diving some proper cars :D

rx8's aint all that. my boss has one and ive drove it and tbh i didnt think much of it. ive also owned a scooby wrx a gt4 a fiat coupe 20vt and a e36 m3. and i think the cts is so much more fun. yeah alot of cars out there will ***** on the cts but all in all is a good fun car. i'd say its a hot hatch. i was close to bying a ctr but though it was to childish as all you see is kids driving them. i do think that some ppl think the cts is amazing but it aint as fast as some ppl think.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links