Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Another Project - Car Off The Road Again

adamgt

Thats just **** awesome .

I'm jealous and admit it :( sweet car , looks !Removed! aggresive now :D as someone mentioned if i saw that in my rear view....MOVEEE OVER

:D im sure you will have a 4 soon i aswell.... then you can fit a fmic too :thumbsup:

Or you can.. :rolleyes:

Come on.. how long would it take you and what would you charge? :)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adamgt

• Jones~32

• chris202

• Sketchy

Or you can.. :rolleyes:

Do it yourself Fizz! :P :lol:

Yeah come on Fizz... Get yer spanners out..... And your wallet. :lol:

Looking forward to seeing the finished product Adam. :thumbsup:

Trust me its not a job i want to do again :wacko: lol

Looking forward to seeing the finished product Adam. :thumbsup:

me too! :lol:

My mate didnt get chance to come over today as he didnt get out of work till really late... so hopefully he will come over and do it 2moro night. If he does i should have it back together and on the road by friday :D

You bunch of Fascists! :lol:

Gotta be worth a try ehh... Im a tight fisted bugger when it comes to mods.. as i dont like loosing monies on em! hehe

Dont think my insurance company would take too kindly to that kind of mod anyways. Mores the pity...

Wow, like most I'm very envious. :drool: Looks awesome!

With regards to the missing full beam, have you thought about replacing the left headlamp with a dual filament bulb (like on most cars) and re-routing the wiring a few inches? Can't imagine it would be too tricky.

Both the centre lamps are for the full beams so he already has one working but the issue is that both need to be in place for the MOT. :)

Both the centre lamps are for the full beams so he already has one working but the issue is that both need to be in place for the MOT. :)
:yes:

Obviously. But it would be possible to change the bulb in the n/s headlamp to a dual filament one to act as both dipped and full beam, like the majority of cars. Not sure if alignment would be a problem, but just a neat idea to get away with 3 lights but full functioning full beams for MOT and country roads.

My bad... I was thinking you were chatting about the centre one.. :lol:

Good idea though... hmm... The alignment may be a problem but then im just guessing.

Just out of interest , feel free to not answer the question but have you told the insurance company about all these mods ? Cause i phoned to tell them about the exhaust i "was going to have fitted" after it was fitted and they went in a huffy fit :D saying my current insurance doesnt cover modifications .

Cause i phoned to tell them about the exhaust i "was going to have fitted" after it was fitted and they went in a huffy fit :D saying my current insurance doesnt cover modifications .

Direct Line by any chance mate? I called up and asked how much aftermarket alloys would be and they said they wouldn't insure me until I'm 25, even though the car has alloys as standard :lol:

Cause i phoned to tell them about the exhaust i "was going to have fitted" after it was fitted and they went in a huffy fit :D saying my current insurance doesnt cover modifications .

Direct Line by any chance mate? I called up and asked how much aftermarket alloys would be and they said they wouldn't insure me until I'm 25, even though the car has alloys as standard :lol:

:yes: Correct !! :lol::lol:

Barstewards....

looks sweet mate :) give me a PM about that cahrgecooler if you still have it ;)

Was nice to meet you Rob :thumbsup:

I did a deal with rob 2night at 8.30 and he was at my house by 10.00 :lol: 146miles round trip :D

Thanks again Rob ;)

Lookin' seriously mean, Adam...Nice B)

I reckon your scare the :censor: outta some drivers though cause that new air intake could easily be mistaken for a rocket launcher :lol::lol:

Actually, that might not be a bad mod! You could blast scobbys off the road....although a rear mounted one might make more sense for you.

Lookin' seriously mean, Adam...Nice B)

I reckon your scare the :censor: outta some drivers though cause that new air intake could easily be mistaken for a rocket launcher :lol::lol:

Actually, that might not be a bad mod! You could blast scobbys off the road....although a rear mounted one might make more sense for you.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:yahoo:

another little update:

haven't touched the car for about 5 days until today. Clocked the turbo so its facing down, completed all the pipework, relocated 2nd horn and fitted new gearbox oil cooler.

couple of pics of the pipework completed :)

pipeworkcomplete.jpg

clockedturbopipework.jpg

forged rebuild next then? :lol:

Where do you get all this money from?!?! :lol:

well the forged rebuild with clutch will be about £3000ish

Now ive just got a full time job im gonna see how much i can save for the rebuild... and TBH i will prob just borrow the rest of the money ;)

at the moment i havent got any money :lol:

:lol: im saving everything I can too!

Discs and Pads all round aint cheap!! :blink:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links