Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Uks First Turbo'd T-sport

Kerby

Is it only me that thinks this car is a complete disaster? The money wasted on this heap of junk could have been spent on a higher performance car.

What a waste of a good Yaris, shame it has been butchered... :eek:

End of the day though, his car, his money, etc, why are you worrying??

:unsure:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T V O R

• tehl337

• dawesy

• Tom.B

VOR why are you such a 'tard!

if it wasnt for people like chris and myself (and yes i take the comments you aimed at chris personaly myself, as i too have spent a lot of money and time on my rolla) we would all be driving around in the boring cars that manufacturers are churning out.

plus its about being different, any idiot can go ut and buy a scoobie, evo etc, but to make somthing that goes faster handles better from a lessser car is what i give respect too.

i find your comments unfounded and highly insulting and virtualy every one on here has modified their car in some way. kimi has spent a lot on her TSport, are your comments aimed at her too? what about john with his rolla he has spent thousands on his rolla too. is he included in your comments?

go away put on your cap, light your pipe and go anoy some drivers by tootling around at 25mph as this seems like the mentality you have

RANT OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

what could the total spent on it buy? an old impreza? civic type R? or some naff european pos............. from what i've heard with him rebuilding the engine is going to run about 14psi. that will be plenty to see off any type R and quite a lot of imprezas.

mr tvor, i get the feeling your rather old and regret not doing things when you were younger.

but at the end of the day if the lad has the money and the knowledge....... do it. cause tbh toyota dont make any cars worth **** anymore................

Opinions, sadly, are like bum holes.... everyone has one! But people also need to remember that when voicing opinions that we're talking about peoples hard work here!

Having a discussion about Chris's car is all well and good but can people please not take it to a personal level!

On a personal note, I dont do mods and this is something people know, but I think Chris's Yaris is quite amazing - its the most unique Yaris out there and the guy should be commended for it. Yeah its not to most peoples tastes but the guy knows what he's doing - and fairplay to him - not many would have the balls to do it! :thumbsup:

Its the same as anything. Like people mod pcs or build big entertainment systems for their homes.

I personally would love this beast or do it myself but unlike Earlp (chris) I am not a master with the spanner

Oh and he has asked for a message to be sent "he owes me 4 months child support, and our son is starting to ask questions about his daddy?" (For VOR) :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

At the end of the day VOR started a thread asking 'what position do you have your headrests set at' so boring is indeed the case here :lol:

rest my case :P

My comments seem to have touched a nerve! :D

I don’t know John and his rolla, and Kimi’s car has been done professionally and is superb.

My post is aimed at the car which had a former life as a Yaris T Sport and now resembles a skip on wheels (IMO).

If everyone wants to blow smoke up the owners backside then carry on, but I think it’s a complete abortion. There is no harm in having an opinion.

yari2.jpg

yari1.jpg

Another thing I find interesting is the amount of two faced members on here. On the TOC some may come across as genuine individuals, don’t be fooled folks! On another Toyota site not a million miles away they seem to have had a personality change and you would never think it’s the same person. Jekyll & Hyde comes to mind.

It’s good to read what people really think and confirms my thoughts on a lot of subjects, but that’s for another post!

:thumbsup:

looks f***in cool to me...... and i dont know the chap personally.

you seem a plonker to me though

I was tempted to buy a Yaris.......now Im not check out that "basic" model.......jeebus they getting tighter ,not even putting carpets in the thing !!!!!!!

:D :P

Its nice to have a healthy debate with people voicing their opinion's,

but please keep it civil with no personal insults ;)

The cars essentially a track car.....

OK its fully road legal, but you do have to get there...

Your telling me you look at anything rally or track inspired and concider it a skip?

If you (dare) to ask earpl youll find hes a fully qualified technician and fitter and possibly posses more 'papers' than you could imagine so how can you not concider this a pro job? The man has done all the work himself including crafting the roll cage.

And if your going to refer to our site/forum then please admit it, as your on serious contradictive terms of refering to people as two faced.

"I don’t know John and his rolla, and Kimi’s car has been done professionally and is superb."

mine has all been done by me, does that make mine a skip on wheels too? (becareful how you answer!)Earpl has more qualifications than i do.

have you ever looked around a true competition car? they too are very function over form! 'spose you hang out with the local chav brigade who dress their cars up but do nothing to improve the performance.

"If everyone wants to blow smoke up the owners backside then carry on, but I think it’s a complete abortion. There is no harm in having an opinion."

no, no harm in having an opinion. but when its just insults, as your comments are, its a different matter!

"Another thing I find interesting is the amount of two faced members on here. On the TOC some may come across as genuine individuals, don’t be fooled folks! On another Toyota site not a million miles away they seem to have had a personality change and you would never think it’s the same person. Jekyll & Hyde comes to mind."

meaning? come on be a big man come out and say what you really mean!

i hope to god i never meet you face to face but if i do ill continue this conversation, that is if you have the balls to speak the way you do when hiding behind a keyboard.

"It’s good to read what people really think and confirms my thoughts on a lot of subjects, but that’s for another post!"

CANT WAIT!!

mine has all been done by me, does that make mine a skip on wheels too? (becareful how you answer!)

complaining.gif

I don’t even know you or know what car you have but you seem obviously upset and over protective of a car ready for the scrap heap. I’ll take a look at your profile shortly and make an estimation now that you’ve highlighted it.

The only insults I see are coming towards me from duel members.

I haven’t insulted or threatened physical violence towards anyone (you want to keep that sort of attitude at the renegade site.............. Oh hang on, you already have!), what I have said is that I think that car looks like a bag of bolts and is a waste of time and money, so what’s the big deal and why are certain people getting their panties in a knot?!

If people are going to put items on a public forum don’t expect 100% agreement but expect a difference of outlook and if it’s different from yours then there is no need to get abusive, unless of course you are wearing a military uniform...

:thumbsup:

Now everyones voiced their opinions can it please be kept on-topic and off-personal or it will be closed!

:blink: sounds fair but if its a car of nuts and bolts ...how does it run?

plus wearing panties.......im no cross dresser but hey Im well up for trying a pair on!!!!!!!!!! (got any spare Em!!!!! joking) :lol::lol:

celicaatsantapod.jpg

is that scrap then? the impression i get is this guy is making his car drive as good as he can possibly get it to e.g power, hadling, braking, weight reduction and safety improvements.... and it says in your profile you enjoy driving..... what like sitting in traffic on the m25? hardcore!!1!

Well, I like it and give kudos to anyone prepared to do that sort of work on their car. :yes:

Growing up, it was all motor racing and custom cars with me. "custom" - that shows my age! :wheelchair:

Only an interest though, never got around to doing anything about it!

Karting was as far as I got to appreciating the thrill of a vehicle giving its all and scaring me half to death! I'd have loved to have had the cash, enthusiasm, skill and ability to do something like this when I was younger.

Nowadays, for me, a car has to have four or five doors and be guaranteed to take me, friends, sometimes my Mum, luggage, computers, etc. up into Wales most weekends and holidays (Easter soon! :yahoo: ).

Everyone's entitled to their opinion and I can see why some wouldn't like such a vehicle but, until they are asked to pay for it, that's all it is... someone else's opinion.

Here's to all the serious modders :toast:

Long may you, er... mod! ;)

Well, I like it and give kudos to anyone prepared to do that sort of work on their car. :yes:

Growing up, it was all motor racing and custom cars with me. "custom" - that shows my age! :wheelchair:

Only an interest though, never got around to doing anything about it!

Karting was as far as I got to appreciating the thrill of a vehicle giving its all and scaring me half to death! I'd have loved to have had the cash, enthusiasm, skill and ability to do something like this when I was younger.

Nowadays, for me, a car has to have four or five doors and be guaranteed to take me, friends, sometimes my Mum, luggage, computers, etc. up into Wales most weekends and holidays (Easter soon! :yahoo: ).

Everyone's entitled to their opinion and I can see why some wouldn't like such a vehicle but, until they are asked to pay for it, that's all it is... someone else's opinion.

Here's to all the serious modders :toast:

Long may you, er... mod! ;)

Good call!!

Has anybody else ever seen a stripped, track-ready, turbo equipped yaris before in their life? If you have, did it have full racing roll-cage, racing seats, racing harness, steering wheel? And if it had all that, could the owner claim he'd done ALL the work himself? And if he could had he equipped it with tein's best suspension available for the yaris? Had he driven it on the 'ring? Had he destroyed a toyota-tuned turbo Yaris whilst his was still N/A tuned on said 'ring?

Chris is applicable to all of the above, plus he's helped me fit stuff to my car as he has to countless others, and not once has anything gone wrong or resembled a skip.

It just seems a sad state of affairs that the same prig who would insult a true work of engineering, imagination and uniqueness is the same sort of prig who could provoke such a reaction from friends of chris and admirers of his car. It's the same sort of person who's aided in the slump of this forum, and the same sort of person im sure nobody would like the displeasure of meeting.

But, hey-ho, he is from Kensington after-all, and Im truly sorry to anybody who too is from there, but out of all the people Iv met in my life, there are only 2 who I can actually say I hate and would wish the worst upon, and guess what? Yep, they're from Kensington. Must be something in the water... tw@ breeding enzymes.

Edited by kimi

:angry: FINAL WARNING :angry:

NO PERSONAL INSULTS :nono:

If people like his car and wish to say so it's there opinion, no arguement's

if people do not like his car and wish to say so , again it's there opinion, no arguement's.

kimi i understand what you are saying but, and this will be my final word on it, you know as well as i do that saying ' the car is not for me but at least hes gone out and done something different' is a lot better way of saying 'Is it only me that thinks this car is a complete disaster? The money wasted on this heap of junk could have been spent on a higher performance car.'

we are all saying 'HE' when refering to TVOR but is it really 'SHE'?

i cannot stand by and see someone elses car slagged off especialy when they are banned and cant come on here to defend themselves, TVOR seems to be being a little cowardly in that respect.

remember that if TVOR , whoever they are, didnt like the car ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS CLICK BACK AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT TOPIC not give a verbal tyrade of insults.

kimi, think how you would feel if it was your car that TVOR was talking about?

I know what your saying Lee :yes:

people should be more tactfull however they rarely are on internet forums ,

i remember when yaris on 18s put pictures up of his car, he was told it should

be pushed off a cliff amongst other comments.

TVOR insulted that too, but at that time people were giving him the :thumbsup: and

were laughing at his comments.

As for my car it has been insulted while i was standing the side of it :lol:

but i know theres more to life than to worry about what others think of my car ;)

kimi :wub:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links