Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Forza 2

DaveSR

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimlad

• JappyBeast

• DaveSR

• Robie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Topic cleaned up.

TOC cannot and will not condone Piracy, please ensure that you do not promote it on these boards.

Thanks

Who was the bad boy talking about piracy???

Don't you know the whole banning thing that's going on nowadays with Xbox Live and pirate games??

Anyway... back on topic...

The game rules! :D

I've bought it today.. signed up to xbox live.. now what?

Can we race each other by setting a game up or what?

I haven't looked at it yet, only tried two practice runs :lol: now the kids have nicked it.

I haven't looked at it yet, only tried two practice runs :lol: now the kids have nicked it.

add me I'm 'haggi5'

I'm looking forward to designing my own car!

unknownanime.jpg

Someone at work has bought a Mk2 MR2 and made it look like mine!!! (everyone loves me at work)

SHould be able to set up a game. Not sure if you can set up a private game though. But the host should be able to boot out anyone who you don't want to play.

I've not played it online yet. Still enjoying the single player more than enough. Saying that, I've not had the time to play it for a few days!! :(

guess that means the bikes parked up then jimlad. :D

im in career mode at the moment Audi tt 4x4 for extra grip .Tried the supra tt but all i did was 360's lol.

I still can't get near it.. :(

Got an MR2 Roadster (black of course) slightly modified it... Jappy, I will add you asap.. add me if you like... zzw30cfc1 (how original is that :()

the crx is really good once you get the set up right

Dunno how everyone else plays this, but I'm not spending any money. I'm just using what cars they give me as prizes to use in races. This way I'll be rich and be able to tart a car to the !Removed!. :D

i went to college yesturday, we went into town, went into gamestation, i had a quick go on this, and walked out £325 lighter

I got an Xbox premium pack for £279, with forza 2, and gears of war free, and extra pad for another £20, 2 Battery packs and a charger for another £20ish.

I looove it :thumbsup:

Best money i ever spent! i need a HD TV though :drool:

i need some xbox live mates tho, so add me or whatever, im still learning how to use it.

mattc88

:rolleyes:

Audi TT is pretty good handling/tuning wise ........ don't need to spend alot on handling stuff so you can just spend it on engine upgrades, although you do get a bit of understeer which can be altered with changing the PSI in your tires and you front to back braking ratio

Think mine can get to 0-60 in around 2 seconds 0-100 in around 5 - 4x4 drive is the easiest to drive at high speeds with corners

Top speed is around 180MPH :drool:

I have got a A4 which is the nuts and maxes out around 210MPH but I can't get it to go around corners even with a massive spoiler on the back :!Removed!:

Any body that enjoys modifying should get themselves an xbox and this game as the tuning is nuts :toast:

what's your live username?

Its mattc88

Unfortunatley i cant be on the net and on Xbox live at the same time yet, i need a network cable splitter thingy ma jiggy, ill have to go out and get one later, ive got gears of war and i jsut havent touched it yet, i cant stop playing forza!!!

This game sounds class but I can't afford a 360 and I can't justify buying a 360 for 1 game!

I'll just wait till the PS3 drops in price and for GT5! :thumbsup:

Can you change the kw thing into bhp ?? It annoys me!!

Yep go into the settings and change it to english

Ryan1985 - go to PC World or Game and try out the game as it's nuts.

I'm sure you could pick up a second hand console pretty cheap now (buy from a shop though and not eBay so that your get the warranty)

I think MS is also going to be reducing the price of the xbox soon to compete with the Wii a bit more

I still can't get near it.. :(

Got an MR2 Roadster (black of course) slightly modified it... Jappy, I will add you asap.. add me if you like... zzw30cfc1 (how original is that :()

Added :thumbsup:

Ive been playing for over 12 hours straight now :eek:

Heads hurting, im hungry, but i just dont wanna stop for that long.

also, does everyone turn off the stabilty control and the traction control off?

2003166559704602562_rs.jpg

2003123421946327698_th.jpg

if not, you really should :drool:

Its a completely different game without it

Im not brave enough to turn ABS off though

Is it much harder with stability and traction control off?? I just keep them all on!

Andy... you can take photos in game, then post them to the forza website which you log into with your live details and you can view the pics. Awesome!

Yazburner.... nice border mr2 there! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links