Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae

JappyBeast

I will have the coudroy trilby that I wore last year :yahoo: (It keeps the sun off my bald patch) :lol:

I also have a coudroy trilby

But you don't have a bald patch ;)

YET ! :unsure:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompey Gaz

• JappyBeast

• Hou

• Demonic Angel

Hmmmmmmmmmm would go in for this..................BUT.............last year there was only a few of us!!!!! :angry: SO COME ON MAKE A DECISION N REALLY STICK TO IT :hammer:

:afro::saddam::alucard::angel::arabia::batman::canadian::cowboy::donatello::fireman::euro::gun_bandana::goof: <<<< need I go on??????

Guest MrMojo

Just as anne said.....

All good intentions just like last year, you're all yea yea yea lets do a theme, but when it comes down to it who will actually bother?????????........

My guess is none of you!! Was the exact same last yr apart from me, hou n les not one single other bloke bothered, slightly better showing from the girls or mi hoes as i like to call them....

So if ur gonna do it, don't just talk bout it on here, actually do it.

Mo.

Just as anne said.....

All good intentions just like last year, you're all yea yea yea lets do a theme, but when it comes down to it who will actually bother?????????........

My guess is none of you!! Was the exact same last yr apart from me, hou n les not one single other bloke bothered, slightly better showing from the girls or mi hoes as i like to call them....

Mo.

Well said dood, and hes right all talk but no show!

I even wore an elvis suit thats far too small!

So get your fingers out and sort it

How about all you guys dressing up as women.... that'd certainly tickle me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that sound like a plan :lol:

Get your boys to do the same Janey.... we can sit their sipping our voddy & cokes while they're parading about in bikinis and skirts and then we can switch....

Sounds fair to me! :yahoo:

Hehe I think I may just get lynched :hang:

Although if they are :drunk: enough (think thats guaranteed) I'm sure with some persuasion .............. :thumbsup:

Just as anne said.....

Mo.

This is very true.... people are up for it until the actual day and then they chicken out....

I'm up for any sort of fancy dress (as most of you know, I'm game for anything! lol), so long as the majority go through with it.... :thumbsup: Us hoes only had one pimp last year and although Moski was a great pimp, we were disappointed that we didn't have a better choice.... personally I would have gone for a pimp who didnt charge 99%.... the guy made a small fortune! :lol: :lol:

yeah but he needed to charge that much to be able to pay me to wear the elvis suit with the happy pounch on show!

Guest MrMojo
Just as anne said.....

Mo.

This is very true.... people are up for it until the actual day and then they chicken out....

I'm up for any sort of fancy dress (as most of you know, I'm game for anything! lol), so long as the majority go through with it.... :thumbsup: Us hoes only had one pimp last year and although Moski was a great pimp, we were disappointed that we didn't have a better choice.... personally I would have gone for a pimp who didnt charge 99%.... the guy made a small fortune! :lol: :lol:

yeah but he needed to charge that much to be able to pay me to wear the elvis suit with the happy pounch on show!

Emski sweetie. what you complaining about you got to meet new folks, stick with me i'll introduce you to umm drunken jap car freaks, but hey business is business, if you feel like it hun i'll do a special 95% rate just for you this year??

Hou my man - belly n balls will be the rage this yr, you've started a trend uh huuuuuh!!

Mo.

Emski sweetie. what you complaining about you got to meet new folks, stick with me i'll introduce you to umm drunken jap car freaks, but hey business is business, if you feel like it hun i'll do a special 95% rate just for you this year??

I already told you Moski.... I'm no longer a ho.... I left the business a loooooong time ago :lol:

Us hoes only had one pimp last year and although Moski was a great pimp, we were disappointed that we didn't have a better choice....

Tegan was also a pimp last year..

but I agree with others that have spoken... there was only a small group who actually went through with it last year (yay for them!) shame on the others who never did :P

dont think im joining you lot this year.. 1) I might not be allowed, 2) im not really on TOC this year 3) Im being pestered enough by OC to dust off the outfit from last year :rolleyes:

Us hoes only had one pimp last year and although Moski was a great pimp, we were disappointed that we didn't have a better choice....

Tegan was also a pimp last year..

but I agree with others that have spoken... there was only a small group who actually went through with it last year (yay for them!) shame on the others who never did :P

dont think im joining you lot this year.. 1) I might not be allowed, 2) im not really on TOC this year 3) Im being pestered enough by OC to dust off the outfit from last year :rolleyes:

Answers to the statements:

1) I might not be allowed,.........We won't stop you :thumbsup:

2) im not really on TOC this year.....Why should that stop you? :blink:

3) Im being pestered enough by OC to dust off the outfit from last year......Nobody will stop you ;) :lol:

3) Im being pestered enough by OC to dust off the outfit from last year......Nobody will stop you ;) :lol:

1) tongue in cheek humor

2) I aint walking around dressed up by myself inbetween the moments I come say hi!

3) I noticed this...

2) I aint walking around dressed up by myself inbetween the moments I come say hi!

Didn't mind driving round in Slapa last year ;) two Hoe's & a gayboy l :lol:

Ooops yeah sorry Teegs.... she was also a very good pimp :yes:

And I have to agree with JJ.... its really embarrassing to have to walk between stands in fancy dress! You get some weird looks! :lol:

I saw a Wonder Woman suit in Oxfam yesterday in Daventry.... I'm thinking a superhero theme would rock! B)

Guest MrMojo

Some weird looks!!!!!!!

you girls looked ok n well hey with a lot hanging out oh yeaaaaaa,,,

Try it half mashed, in a pink nylon suit n hat/white afro.....then you know what weird looks are all about

Mo.

I reckon this years JAE theme should be....

ANYTHING GOES

As in, the wackier the better! The most outrageous costume wins a prize perhaps ;)

aww but im not going, and you know id win ;)

We'll do it in your honour hun.... The Hou Award for Excellence in the field of dressing up and acting out! :lol: :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links