Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Dating Service..

JappyBeast

Sorry but I'm going to have to close this thread down :(

Because I'm married and can't join in :crybaby:

:lol:

i am married too.. sorry ladies.. all THE BEST ones are allready taken ;).. you will have to scrape up what is left at the bottom of the barrel :lol:

my insides are all wrong

What???.. Are you telling us that you are a woman trapped in a man's body. :eek:

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompey Gaz

• Demonic Angel

• JappyBeast

• Norfolk n Chance

my insides are all wrong

What???.. Are you telling us that you are a woman trapped in a man's body. :eek:

You never watched League Of Gentlemen? haha

i am a man stuck in a mans body

I'm a !Removed! !Removed! stuck in a mans body

Not a pretty picture now stuck in my mind! :eek::lol:

This could certainly make JAE more interesting! like it isn't enough already...Hou, I hope your bringing my friend Boddingtons again!!!

mate im not off this year cousins stag do in liverpool you have no idea how gutted i amd and how i feel ive let alot of people down

This could certainly make JAE more interesting! like it isn't enough already...Hou, I hope your bringing my friend Boddingtons again!!!

mate im not off this year cousins stag do in liverpool you have no idea how gutted i amd and how i feel ive let alot of people down

Oh thats alright Hou.........................we will talk about you whilst you are not there ;) :lol: :P

This sounds like a riot!! I'm definately gonna be with TOC this year, too much too miss!!! And dam you Hou!!! I'll have to stop by liverpool on the way down just to make sure you and your mates are well and truly hammered!

i know mate im gutted and im sorry your losing your drinking partner!

As for being single im single because im a nice guy and nice guys finish last!

What's wrong with being single?

Too much emphasis is put on relationships these days, for some people a good bunch of friends is enough........

God i'm lonely....... :nopity:

Liking the sound of JAE Blind Date, maybe that should be the theme?!!

i know mate im gutted and im sorry your losing your drinking partner!

As for being single im single because im a nice guy and nice guys finish last!

you have me though hou, does our marriage not mean anything to you? :crybaby:

theres a difference between having s*x and being in a relationship lol

i been single for a year now and it is good in that my money is my own, no ties, and can pursue other projects, go out with your mates and have a laugh without worrying who will say what to your lass, drunken fumblings on the dance floor

but i miss cuddling up with a lass and watching a good film, someone there you can tell everything, someone that you're proud to show off and spend time with, meals and cinema dates haha all the mushy stuff

I miss just being with someone, having a laugh with someone....

I'm a bit drunk, just got back from a night out... but I miss coming home and having someone who just totally adores me for me...

Sadly I'll never ever find that... because no-one wants someone like me :(

I'm ******, so I;m going to bed! Thank f**k for spellcheckers!

I miss just being with someone, having a laugh with someone....

I'm a bit drunk, just got back from a night out... but I miss coming home and having someone who just totally adores me for me...

Sadly I'll never ever find that... because no-one wants someone like me :(

I'm ******, so I;m going to bed! Thank f**k for spellcheckers!

Will you still feel the same in the morning though Em....................Good Night ;)

I will feel like it in the morning Steve.... I feel like it every day!

I can't find anyone who wants me for me.... people want the body or people want the personality... no-one ever wants the mix of both... and its really sad!

Again, thank f**k for spell checkers!

I will never find anyone Steve - and thats a fact! :(

I am going to bed to sleep off the vodka! Nighty night all!

Is this turning into the Lonely Hearts Club or what? Taken/single/straight/!Removed!, we all have love for fellow TOCcers, so let's all have a group hug! :group-cuddles:

Group Hug!

Regardless of my drunken ramblings.... I'm not all that fussed about being single to be honest anyway.... I can do what I want, when I want, I can spend my money on myself, if I want hopeless devotion I've got my cats - they love me no matter what I say or do

Some poor sap will find me eventually... he'll be the luckiest man alive naturally :lol: ;)

Gaz is right (yes, I am shocked too! :lol: ) there's no point looking, you'll never find what you're looking for.

I still would never date anyone off TOC ever again though.... I don't care if Brad Pitt joins and declared undying love for me and pledges to leave Angelina... I still would not go there!*

*Unless it is actually THE Brad Pitt, in which case who in their right mind would say no! Not this girly! No-sir-ree!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links