Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whats your model ?

Chris.S

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Carlgolsby

• Steve

• Chris.S

• Monster-Mat

Mark thats one fine supra........funny thing is i was looking in Autotrader online tonight for a supra...........hmmmmm

needs to be

facelifted model

TT

6 Speed

dam........i need to find one theres so many good looking ones around......choices choices:cool:

Would you guys accept a non-UK and yet un-moded 2002 Corolla...hope mods will come soon...watch this space for a year or so :D

Of course, we accept anyone with a Toyota! Ð doesn't have to be modded. ;)

Welcome to the club

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Glad to see some more Toyota 4x4's joining the club, we should start thinking about arranging off-road days as it would be a bit unfair to have trackdays for the faster cars and not cater for everyones needs :)

Oh, can I grab a passenger ride if it gets arranged :)

Seems like I'm the only one with a Toyota Hilux on here, so I'll put it up for a gander.

DSC01433.jpg

Sorry i's not got a toyota engine thow.

DSCF0006.jpg

It's a GM 5.7 Ltr bored to 6 Ltr's with hi lift cam and a three speed auto gear box.

now thats a hilux with attitude, look forward to seeing you at some of the meets......

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

I have a 2002 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Prerunner with Elbow Mod, K&N Air Filter, Airbox Open and a Flowmaster DeltaFlow 40 series single in dual out.

• 3 weeks later...

I know its old but i have a Corolla 1.6 GTi-16 '88 model. This is what it has on it at the mo (except for the bit where i have to see the coppers about the rear lights being to dim, guy before me sprayed them, but i wonder how the hell he got away with it for so long??!!?? :o )

It has a scorpion full system exhaust

K&N induction kit

P6000 front tyres

TS-1 rear tyres

Gold alloys

What i want to do to it is to get some 17's or 18 inch rims from Blitz the gold with a silver rim alloy. A supercharger or turbo cant decide. Custom made interior ;) . Pakfeifer Bodykit, lexus style lights (rear) .....err :P ..... and others!

Hi every one. Well as you can see i have a yaris T sport. Brought it in march last year. First service is due soon. My wife has also got a yaris T sport as well.

I loved her car so much i had to sell my nissan almera and buy a yaris T sport. You might have seen me in the toyota mag.

check it out newly weds join T sport club

Jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links