Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Get Together

anchorman

No suggestions so far so let me start the ball rolling;

3rd of may 2008 at Warrington. I have chosen that venue because at least 2 can decide if they want to go home or stay out plus it is quite handy for the wirral/north wales and fairly central for the long distance travellers.

Can everybody interested agree in principle or give a valid reason for anything else?

We should be able to sit outside and kick tyres at that time!!!

We can all go round Fuji house afterwards..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats a thought! How much room on that setee of yours Fuj? Of course me and bothy qualify for beds on age related issues so ask your mrs to fold the sheets down at about half eleven for us :D

Pinky

Don't forget you can come by train (sorry who mentioned that). You can probably get cheap tickets (std singles are always cheapest) nearer the time;

http://www.crosscountrytrains.co.uk/

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bothwell_buyer

• anchorman

• chatman

• Fujisan

We can all go round Fuji house afterwards..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can sleep on the floor in the lads room.......I'm sure you haven't forgotten how to do nappies! :baby::lol::lol::lol:

I'll bring the breathing apparatus as well.....so I remember from last time I had to do them....Do you also provide the plutonium safe casket to place the offending package in afterwards :sick: :sick:

I'm undecided at the moment, but Warrington is only a relatively short run up the Micky6

You may have to ask Mrs Socks permission first.... should be a laugh talking to you and the sock.....

Hey I could even bring flossy wash mitt up..... you can then have a good conversation in the corner of the pub.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll bring the breathing apparatus as well.....so I remember from last time I had to do them....Do you also provide the plutonium safe casket to place the offending package in afterwards :sick: :sick:

You may have to ask Mrs Socks permission first.... should be a laugh talking to you and the sock.....

Hey I could even bring flossy wash mitt up..... you can then have a good conversation in the corner of the pub.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No need for the plutonium safe casket.......there is a H***D* *R* just down the road :lol::lol:

Can't wait to see Warrington Police cart you two off, one with a sock on his hand, the other wearing a wash mitt :wacko::wacko::lol::lol:

Put me down as a definite maybe ;) might need to try and incorporate it into a Lancashire weekend at reletives.

Put me down as a definite maybe ;) might need to try and incorporate it into a Lancashire weekend at reletives.

Gie ye a lift if yer willing tae haing ontae the towbar???? Or sit in the space where the rear seats used tae be?

Gie ye a lift if yer willing tae haing ontae the towbar???? Or sit in the space where the rear seats used tae be?

Thanks for the offer Bothy, but my wife refuses to fly. In that De Lorean of yours you would not get done for speeding,

you would get done for flying too low. :lol: Now remember that motorway bridge on the M6 at Cumbria. The one with the

cops and cameras that have a detector for cars from the wrong side of the wall ;)

I don't know if anybody is interested but we should be stood in some hotel car park kicking tyres (although don't kick those run flats too hard), having a beer and talking the usual nonsense face to face me thinks.

I just wonder if there is enough intent to arrange something. I am thinking along the lines of a night at a hotel somewhere (with spouse/partners) and we can all see these motors in the flesh instead of digitally.

As for a venue we need to see who would be interested and weight it towards the majority (I somehow think it might be towards Hadrians Wall so we could do that repair work).

So.

Would you be interested?

Are you prepared to travel?

Can anybody bring an interpreter and some straight jackets for Fuj' Chatman and Dave for when they get into heavy debate?

I'm in.

Regards

PS. Water is not an excuse Clare. Niether is a Vauxhall (you could hold a chip auction) or even that Honda thingy - you know who you are!

Ok been off topic and now back on topic again...

Need to place down some names just to get ideas off who will be coming so we can all park our 5 door RAV's around Bothy's 3 door chop shop monster...Red Indian stylie....

1. Anchorman (if he finds his cloths (see other thread reference train drivers)

2. Chatman :D :D

3. Fuji (but were all going round his house first, also dumping all unwanted nappies in the Honka down his road)

4. Dave.M (he's the DJ for the night, just bring yea laptop)

5. Bothy (needs to get ground clearance from air traffic control also passport and acceptance from border crossing security at Hadrian's wall)

6. SHCM (needs to consult his sock draw and pick out a suitable companion)

just add you details (sarcasm's will be added later) :)

I don't know if anybody is interested but we should be stood in some hotel car park kicking tyres (although don't kick those run flats too hard), having a beer and talking the usual nonsense face to face me thinks.

I just wonder if there is enough intent to arrange something. I am thinking along the lines of a night at a hotel somewhere (with spouse/partners) and we can all see these motors in the flesh instead of digitally.

As for a venue we need to see who would be interested and weight it towards the majority (I somehow think it might be towards Hadrians Wall so we could do that repair work).

So.

Would you be interested?

Can anybody bring an interpreter and some straight jackets for Fuj' Chatman and Dave for when they get into heavy debate?

I'm in.

Regards

PS. Water is not an excuse Clare. Niether is a Vauxhall (you could hold a chip auction) or even that Honda thingy - you know who you are!

Need to place down some names just to get ideas off who will be coming so we can all park our 5 door RAV's around Bothy's 3 door chop shop monster...Red Indian stylie....

3. Fuji (but were all going round his house first, also dumping all unwanted nappies in the Honka down his road)

5. Bothy (needs to get ground clearance from air traffic control also passport and acceptance from border crossing security at Hadrian's wall)

OK can't be bothered with reading all the preceeding gobaldegook where in blazes are we going?

OK can't be bothered with reading all the preceeding gobaldegook where in blazes are we going?

Valeite here's the details.....

No suggestions so far so let me start the ball rolling;

3rd of may 2008 at Warrington. I have chosen that venue because at least 2 can decide if they want to go home or stay out plus it is quite handy for the wirral/north wales and fairly central for the long distance travellers.

Can everybody interested agree in principle or give a valid reason for anything else?

We should be able to sit outside and kick tyres at that time!!!

I can dump the wife at her brothers pub near manchester airport in a lushus suburb. So Warrington is ok with me. All being well....I often travel late at night cos there is fewer 5 door cars aroon then. Assuming its 3 May.

Need tae ask the GP aboot extra valium tae be wi so mony 5 door RAV owners....gie ye the creeps....

By then ah wid have finished ma bottle o cask strength malt....weeel - ah'll hae finished it by the end of this month cos it arrived yesterday.... 61.8% - could run the car oan it if it were cheaper...

OR

a wumins visit tae the nearest M&S cuid be attractive. wid ram raid wan, but there's fk all wurth wantin. Nuthin frae there fits me ony mair.

By then, ah micht jist have ma triple airhorns frae demon Tweeks what I've been waitin 2 months fur....

As fur registration identification vehicles on low flying bridges; thats whit a've got ma Cibies fur. Made anither mistake oan Monday nicht comin oot frae the toon oan the M* n had 3 o the Cibies oan. Wnnerd why folk were movin to the slow lane. Maybe by May, ah'll have trained masel intae drivin the car so as ah can get the boys tae tweek the boost up anither 60bhp...

Dual mass flywheels?? Thats fur them wot rejoice in using 'bio-fuel' frae algae in the Atlantic so it seems. Naebidy has asked Algae if he's bovvered!

So.

Would you be interested?

I'm in.

Regards

7. Valeite

Valeite

Top Man

Bothy. Have you noticed nobody is biting on your eternal rant about 5 doors. Clearly Mr T didn't think it was worth the effort of producing one this time especially when certain owners turn them into Euro Fighters. Anyway, we will box you in with 5 doors when you come to Warrington which will compell you to go to the bar and get em in!

Must be that the majority own 2 kids, a dug an a wife??? Ah jist cannae unnerstan whit stability a 5 door has compared tae the 3 door that wis first designed.... A bit like haein a stretched Mercedes fur funerals - nae headroom, nae leg room and rubbish at gaein roon corners....

Owww......can't wait to see the look on the nieghbour's faces as a dozen RAV's block up the estate! :eek:

Warrington aint far from me, I can thumb a lift along the M56 :eek:

Shall I bring a DMF just in case? Mind you, I could bring the latest V8 Landcruiser if we have one, now that would be fun

Anchorman: I do like that phrase

get em in!
I will take you up on that

Kingo :thumbsup:

I could bring the latest V8 Landcruiser if we have one, now that would be fun

Kingo :thumbsup:

7. Valeite

8.Kingo (He can set up a trade stall at lunch break while we all wreck/sorry drive his V8 monster LC demo, drag racing Bothy)

What about ravman, wack and sywy?

Sussex Paul and Duncs are quiet - we need some T180's

Must be that the majority own 2 kids, a dug an a wife??? Ah jist cannae unnerstan whit stability a 5 door has compared tae the 3 door that wis first designed.... A bit like haein a stretched Mercedes fur funerals - nae headroom, nae leg room and rubbish at gaein roon corners....

Bothy I think my 4.3 handles really well and a T180 must be better so there is a challenge. Create a suped up 4.3!

Oh and the lock on mine is superb. I can turn it round where most 5 door saloons have to shunt!

Maybe we'll convert you at Warrington.

We need a T180 somebody!!!

You can count me and Mrs duncyduncs in... just don't kick my tyres too hard! :rolleyes:

You can count me and Mrs duncyduncs in... just don't kick my tyres too hard! :rolleyes:

TOP MAN

Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to convert our Scottish eccentric into accepting 5 door diesels.

This post will self destruct in 5 seconds................................

Unfortunately, my son's 7th birthday is on the 2nd, and he will be having a party on either the 3rd or 4th. Even if it's on the 4th, it's going to be difficult for me to make the meet on the 3rd. BTW, you are aware that it's the Bank Holiday weekend that weekend? Or was that why the date was chosen?

Unfortunately, my son's 7th birthday is on the 2nd, and he will be having a party on either the 3rd or 4th. Even if it's on the 4th, it's going to be difficult for me to make the meet on the 3rd. BTW, you are aware that it's the Bank Holiday weekend that weekend? Or was that why the date was chosen?

No I wasn't aware so I suppose that means we should be thinking of booking soon and expect some heavy traffic. Its a shame you can't come but providing we all live I imagine there will be another.

Your photos are stunning by the way - I think I trawled through all of them. I noticed some made it to wildlife mags - is it a profession or a serious hobby?

Regards

Your photos are stunning by the way - I think I trawled through all of them. I noticed some made it to wildlife mags - is it a profession or a serious hobby?

Thanks anchorman. It just a hobby really. I'm not aware that any of my photos have been publsihed in magazines. Well except one, a photo of my last car, which appeared on the front cover of the RX8 owners club magazine.

me n simon woulda probably come if it was gonna be a bit closer...........brum fer instance, cos then we coulda dropped the kids off at his mums n bimbled over fer a chat, never mind, plenty more meets in the sea :)

me n simon woulda probably come if it was gonna be a bit closer...........brum fer instance, cos then we coulda dropped the kids off at his mums n bimbled over fer a chat, never mind, plenty more meets in the sea :)

Brum? Is that onywhere need Watford??

Brum? Is that onywhere need Watford??

Pinky. Only another 1 and a half hours from brum and look at the company you and simes could enjoy.

Bothy

Its in a place far far away bothy and you will surely fall off the edge of the world if you travelled that far south. Pinky lives on venus so she has to travel far to get to warrington - good job she has her gold starship but it can only land in brum.

PS how come you speak English to somebody from Cyprus and deepest glasbothwan to us?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links