Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T180 Review

Cablechap

What Diesel Car? mag have a hot hatch review this month (October 2008) comparing the Renault Megane Renaultsport DCi, Volkwagen Golf GT TDi, and the Auris SR180.

Unfortunately, it's not an in depth one with test data, just the the drivers opinion. However the upshot is that the Megane is thought to be the best driving/handling car (not a surprise), with the Auris looking the best and being the cheapest, and the Golf just being bland throughout. Auris got criticised for its interior plastics, Megane for its road tax band (172 emissions).

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cablechap

• OldSkoO1

• GreyRacer

• Parts-King

:) My first post for a long time however pleased to see discussion regarding the car that I am in the midst of buying.

Bought my Yaris T-Sport in 2003 and had 5 very happy years motoring however when dropping off for it's 80,000 mile service I noticed a very tasty looking car on the forecourt and it was love at first site.

After recovering from the sensation of my internal organs being pushed toward my spine I decided to go for it but with somewhat of a heavy heart losing my Yaris.

Is there anything that people can advise of looking out for with the car- things that will need to be done whilst under warranty, best fuel to purschase etc

Lisa

:) My first post for a long time however pleased to see discussion regarding the car that I am in the midst of buying.

Bought my Yaris T-Sport in 2003 and had 5 very happy years motoring however when dropping off for it's 80,000 mile service I noticed a very tasty looking car on the forecourt and it was love at first site.

After recovering from the sensation of my internal organs being pushed toward my spine I decided to go for it but with somewhat of a heavy heart losing my Yaris.

Is there anything that people can advise of looking out for with the car- things that will need to be done whilst under warranty, best fuel to purschase etc

Lisa

Becareful to:

Put Diesel instead of Petrol in it, after 5yrs in a petrol its an easy mistake as the Petrol nozzle will go in the Diesel filler pipe, yet the Diesel Nozzle wont go in the Petrol cars filler pipe :thumbsup:

No sarcasm intended ;)

Feedback appreciated- have done that mistake to a work van before!

Any tips to remembering?????

Feedback appreciated- have done that mistake to a work van before!

Any tips to remembering?????

I never rush at the Petrol station when filling the Passat up and i have OCD at comparing what it says on the filler cap to what it says on the fuel pump even though i know i have picked the black hose!

Am just so scared of putting petrol in the diesel :lol:

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links