Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Me Put My Dad Off A H**** Crv-clare

Manxrav

I think I've found the perfect way to some up the T180. This is from the honestjohn.co.uk long term test of a T180 (they've just given it back):

"Now it’s been gone for a couple of days and I’m back to a normal small hatchback I’m suffering withdrawal symptoms. I miss the commanding driving position that helped me see further ahead and anticipate traffic problems. I miss the astonishing power delivery. I miss the feeling of being connected to the road through the steering. I miss the satnav. I miss the convenience of the climate control bringing the temperature up to exactly 20 degrees centigrade, just as it brought it down to 20 degrees in the summer. I miss the cruise control. Though the RAV-4 seemed like too much car for just one bloke, it was actually the perfect car for me."

Finally... someone likes it! :thumbsup:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fujisan

• chatman

• dave.m

• anchorman

Chatman, get the lads rounded up, we have a job in derbyshire :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Just in case it's slipped your attention, you are bricked out.

great-wall-7_4.jpg

Not there yet or has the Irish contingent secretly filled the hole in......said they where quick..... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Not there yet or has the Irish contingent secretly filled the hole in......said they where quick..... :eek: :eek: :eek:

They tarmaced it in!

Oh well, guess I'll just have to punch a hole through it tomorrow morning then :P :P :P :P

I think I've found the perfect way to some up the T180. This is from the honestjohn.co.uk long term test of a T180 (they've just given it back):

"Now it’s been gone for a couple of days and I’m back to a normal small hatchback I’m suffering withdrawal symptoms. I miss the commanding driving position that helped me see further ahead and anticipate traffic problems. I miss the astonishing power delivery. I miss the feeling of being connected to the road through the steering. I miss the satnav. I miss the convenience of the climate control bringing the temperature up to exactly 20 degrees centigrade, just as it brought it down to 20 degrees in the summer. I miss the cruise control. Though the RAV-4 seemed like too much car for just one bloke, it was actually the perfect car for me."

Finally... someone likes it! :thumbsup:

Ahh, finally a journalist with taste and good sense. :toast:

Slightly back on topic - My Dad walked into a honka dealer a few years ago, enquired about about a vehicle and asked whether a diesel was available. "Oh, no - Ho**a don't do dirty diesels" was the slimy salesman's reply.

This was before h*n*a had a diesel unit available in the uk, but my Dad was, let's say, "less than impressed" with the salesman's tone. The salesman didn't get a sale. Perhaps he didn't want one!

Maybe some evidence that their dealers can be a pain too?

Cheers

They tarmaced it in!

Bugger I told them to Tarmac that 1" kerb we were all talking about :o :o :o :o

Looks like the kerb then has a new brick wall............ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it me, but Clare asked us a question :o :o :o Be it a HONKA car (like that one) then has not appeared since ;) ;) ;)

We can only talk so much about HONKA's be it a dam ugly one :sick: :sick: :sick: I've already trebled my medication since first answering this post...Any more and I will be glowing in the dark.....

Hey Chatman, your paddy pals never done such a good job on the wall did they ?

Greetings from

ENGLAND

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Greetings from

ENGLAND

Hey, you should have your arms full of babies, changing nappies and all that stuff! :baby::baby:

Greetings from

ENGLAND

Dave you came all this way down and still logged on line.........GET OFF AND CHANGE THOSE NAPPIES...............

Not to worry any way the :ph34r: :ph34r: were watching you....reported your movements....were tracking you HERE :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Ha Ha, both of them are now in bed, what I did not tell you was my nieces husband has a typical terraced

Lancashire pub, which at the moment I am sitting above :lol::lol::lol:

Anyone for a meet ? :lol::lol:

Ha Ha, both of them are now in bed, what I did not tell you was my nieces husband has a typical terraced

Lancashire pub, which at the moment I am sitting above :lol::lol::lol:

Anyone for a meet ? :lol::lol:

:eek: :eek: :meet: :pepsi::cheers: DAVE Blinder................how many can sleep there, or we could get bothy to place a couple of sleeping bags in his mobile Beacon caravan.....

When you do pass by the wall just give the Murphy Bros a kick from me :jockey: :jockey:

R I G H T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont we think this post has gone on for long enough now!!!! :angry:

This should have been squashed right at the begining when Clare asked for advice...the simple answer should have been DONT DO IT or else! See Easy - Topic closed! :thumbsup:

But :nono::nono::nono: this had to go on and on and on.. :ffs: :mad2: ..it should have been :bash: straight away!!!

So lets not pass on anymore info on the one that shall not be mentioned and just let her know alllll the great things about our RAVs.... No comparisons just all the good things and if that does'nt do the job, then he deserves the dissapointment that , WITHOUT a DOUBT, will be coming his WAY should he move on to the - you know what! :yes:

So on that note I bid this topic good byeee as there has been WAY to much mention of the one that should'nt be mentioned! :bye:

Regards

Rob

:ph34r:

Is it me, but Clare asked us a question. Be it a HONKA car (like that one) then has not appeared since

We can only talk so much about HONKA's be it a dam ugly one sick.gif sick.gif sick.gif I've already trebled my medication since first answering this post...Any more and I will be glowing in the dark.....

Nightstalker I did say this....but you know they all like to go off topic a weee bit..... but keeping it short as this is now closed and no sign of Clare either ????????

Just point your DAD HERE or HERE and finally HERE

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

They should change the silly 3 letters to "SN&D" (SND = STOP NO AND DON'T) best advice one could give to some unforutnate person who has the urge to get one of those UBER UGLY vehicles! OH sh :censor: here it comes :fear::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::blushing:

And YES thats IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Rob

:gunsmilie:

Calm down Rob, its only a commercial :lol::lol:

This thread is no more!

It has ceased to be!

It's expired and gone to meet its maker!

It needs no further comment! It is bereft of life, it rests in peace!

If we hadn't kept posting to it, it would be proping up the other threads by now!

Its slagging off of honka is now 'istory!

It's off the twig! (and so am I)

It's in the recycle bin.

It's shuffled off the desktop, run down the mains lead and joined the bl**din' choir invisibile!!

THIS IS AN EX-PARROT er sorry :unsure: THREAD!

......with apologies to Cleese and Palin

....I've got a slug

Can't resist......

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

I'm only in here because someone forgot to turn the lights out B) B)

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED

OK...it's closed! :thumbsup:

Not another word :yes:

Not a sound...............silence is golden :shutit:

Message recieved......understood A O K ;)

Let's but this baby to bed :closedeyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links