Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

53 Plate 2003 D-4d Rav

PinkMinkee

Oooh dirty jokes................Did your hear about the train driver who...........................

Kingo :thumbsup:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anchorman

• bothwell_buyer

• chatman

• PinkMinkee

Oooh dirty jokes................Did your hear about the train driver who...........................

Drove naked? (first printed in The Sun 2 years ago)

Train Drivers Strip Naked

MANIAC train drivers have been stripping off at 125mph in a crazy game of "dare".

Furious bosses called in police after one idiot used his mobile to take a naked photo of himself as his express sped between Sheffield and London's St Pancras.

He sent the snap to a stunned office girl at rail company Midland Mainline, where shocked staff alerted chiefs. The driver was sacked.

But last night five others were said to have been involved in the stunts, in which they would "flash" colleagues at the controls of oncoming trains.

The antics were branded "madness" by one worker. He raged: "They got up to all sorts of pranks. It's like playing Russian roulette with passengers' lives. We've been told about six drivers were involved, each trying to go one better than the other."

"They started stripping off in the cab where nobody could see them at a point where they were about to pass another train. Then they were calling the other train and boasting to the other driver, "Now watch me"."

Police launched their probe at the main depot of Midland Mainline, which operates out of Derby. Drivers using No4 shed were quizzed, but no charges were brought.

Last night a spokesman said: "We can confirm that following an internal investigation an employee was dismissed under disciplinary procedures. Safety is, and always will be, our top priority."

I may of gone a little off topic... :rolleyes:

Drove naked? (first printed in The Sun 2 years ago)

Train Drivers Strip Naked

MANIAC train drivers have been stripping off at 125mph in a crazy game of "dare".

Furious bosses called in police after one idiot used his mobile to take a naked photo of himself as his express sped between Sheffield and London's St Pancras.

He sent the snap to a stunned office girl at rail company Midland Mainline, where shocked staff alerted chiefs. The driver was sacked.

But last night five others were said to have been involved in the stunts, in which they would "flash" colleagues at the controls of oncoming trains.

The antics were branded "madness" by one worker. He raged: "They got up to all sorts of pranks. It's like playing Russian roulette with passengers' lives. We've been told about six drivers were involved, each trying to go one better than the other."

"They started stripping off in the cab where nobody could see them at a point where they were about to pass another train. Then they were calling the other train and boasting to the other driver, "Now watch me"."

Police launched their probe at the main depot of Midland Mainline, which operates out of Derby. Drivers using No4 shed were quizzed, but no charges were brought.

Last night a spokesman said: "We can confirm that following an internal investigation an employee was dismissed under disciplinary procedures. Safety is, and always will be, our top priority."

I may of gone a little off topic... :rolleyes:

Hey Anchorman ... What was the train you said you drove for again... or is the photo of you in the PM a before photo..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :o :o

This is probably the cleanest video I could find with this music :D

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

i really must hang around stations more often!!

omg on second thoughts i aint sure really wanna see my virgin train driving pal with his kit off :blink:

i really must hang around stations more often!!

omg on second thoughts i aint sure really wanna see my virgin train driving pal with his kit off :blink:

My 6 pack disappeared some years ago - more of a party 7 now.

In any case in our old sheds you freeze with your clothes on!

Well yes absolutely :blink:

And I couldn't agree more with the electronics gurus on the sat nav problem either :blink:

I just hope they don't leave us :crybaby:

Here Here! Three cheers for the electronics guy's :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I can't believe that! :blink:

An express train SPED between Sheffield and London St Pancras.......surely not!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links