Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Spirit Manuals Etc.

G7PCQ

Hi

I have just taken delivery of my almost new Prius T Spirit and I am more than happy. However I would be grateful if someone could please give me a list of the bookwork that should have came with the car.

Thanks.

You should have: Prius Owners Manual, Prius navigation Manual, Prius HELP Booklet, Prius Service & warranty booklet, seatbelts & SRS airbag booklet, welcome booklet and change of ownership address booklet. All these should come in a black Toyota binder.

From dealer you will need proof it is a Prius: you need this document for the congestion charge. Your dealer will give you the form. The actual application form for applying for the £10 annual congestion charge you can print off from the internet. Your dealer knows all about the form required.

Thanks for info.

It is just as I thought, I do need more than the just the drivers manual. I know that a couple of bits will be coming from 'head office' but there was no mention of the navigation booklet. or a couple of the others you mentioned.

Thanks again

The Navigation Sytem Owners Manual is essential, all the bluetooth phone info is in that.

You should also have the Toyota Club members handbook. With every Toyota sold you get a free years RAC and membership of the Toyota Club.

Ensure you get everything I have listed. My car was not brand new when I bought it. It had done 1,700 miles. When I picked the car up all the manuals booklets etc were there in the car. The dealer was excellent and explained all of the manuals and booklets etc.

From dealer you will need proof it is a Prius: you need this document for the congestion charge. Your dealer will give you the form.

You can actually download the certificate of being a hybrid from Toyota UK's website you just put the Reg Number in, you need this in addition to the TFL form.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi

I have just taken delivery of my almost new Prius T Spirit and I am more than happy. However I would be grateful if someone could please give me a list of the bookwork that should have came with the car.

Thanks.

If you want more than the basic driver's manual I can recommend Toyota's "New Car Features" for post August 2003 Prius models, Part no. NCF256E. This describes in considerable detail how the car works and, where relevant, compares it with the earlier model.

If you want electrical wiring diagrams, these are available in "Electrical Wiring Diagrams" Part No. EWD560E. This is an excellent publication, most of it being printed in colour to match the actual colours of the cables in the vehicle. In some 60 years of motoring, this is the first manual I have purchased to have this feature. Both these manuals cost about £80 each (no VAT) and my Toyota dealer obtained them for me within about 10 days.

There is also a 3-volume workshop manual but most of the diagnostics require the use of Toyota's "Intelligent Tester II". so it is not really a DIY manual. (Part Nos. RM1076E1, RM1076E2 & RM1076E3).

Hope this is helpful,

Hi

Thanks very much for the info regarding the workshop manuals etc. I have received the correct owners manual and navigation manual together with the ones I got with the black folder and I now have a complete set. As to the workshop manuals you suggest, I should explain that I have just found out where the dip- stick is to check the oil and where to top up windscreen washers. Thanks anyway and I am sure that anyone else reading this thread will find the info very useful.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links