Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Intermediate Service Closts

Berti

My 07 plate Avensis Tourer 2.0 D-4D T3x will need a first 10K service in a week or so and I wonder whether anyone who has had this done recently would be kind enough to let me know what I am likely to have to pay via the Toyota Main dealer?

It doesn't look as if Toyota set a standard price for servicing so I guess it might well vary quite a bit. As I live in the Cardiff area it looks as if I shall have to use Toyota World as they seem to hold all Toyota franchises from Swansea in the west to Bristol in the east!

Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

My 07 plate Avensis Tourer 2.0 D-4D T3x will need a first 10K service in a week or so and I wonder whether anyone who has had this done recently would be kind enough to let me know what I am likely to have to pay via the Toyota Main dealer?

Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

I've just had mine done same car but Hatchback so I doubt it makes a difference -

Service plus materials 136.62 ex VAT

Handbrake adjustment 34.98 ex VAT

Environment Protection Fee 6.95

Subtotal 178.55

VAT 31.25

Total 209.8

This was from an Edinburgh main dealer.

By the way it was 1 month over a year and had done 11,856m. I asked about this affecting the warranty and they said no problems, they allow some leeway.

I've just had mine done same car but Hatchback so I doubt it makes a difference -

Service plus materials 136.62 ex VAT

Handbrake adjustment 34.98 ex VAT

Environment Protection Fee 6.95

Subtotal 178.55

VAT 31.25

Total 209.8

This was from an Edinburgh main dealer.

By the way it was 1 month over a year and had done 11,856m. I asked about this affecting the warranty and they said no problems, they allow some leeway.

Thanks for that Dunkleman

Money for old-rope then ................. but I supposed you have to live with it whilst the warranty is in place!!

I was also concerned about whether there was any leeway on mileage etc., so thanks also for that piece of info.

Have just come back from your neck of the woods - spent 5 days up there and visited Edinburgh ................ didn't see you!!

Cheers

Bertie

Don't know why URL's didn't paste but Bosch is www.boschcubikrvice.co.uk and www.prestigecubikrvicing.com

The cost for a 10k service seems high.

I have booked my car in at Mr T for a 70k service quoted £137 all inclusive. I pay £200+ for a "full" service.

Hem

Just had local Toyota Dealer come back to me with price of £151.61 incl VAT.

Just had local Toyota Dealer come back to me with price of £151.61 incl VAT.

Berti, Swindon is one of the nearer non-Toyota World dealers to you I think. Probably too far, but I can recommend Fish Brothers in Swindon. I paid £117 for the 10k service last year - lower than they quoted by £10-15.

Thanks guys for all the help.

Purchased the car from Inchcape Toyota in Sandhurst and would like to take it to them for service but 260-280 mile round trip doesn't make a lot of sense with the cost of fuel as it is these days!!

Not a lot of choice in this neck of the woods!

Cheers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links