Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

True Crime Streets Of L.a

jerry phipps

Hi everyone

I have been playing this game like hell for the last 2 day's. And it's awesome. If you like game like Grand Theft Auto. Then you are going to love this. Comparing the two game's they are very similar. You have got the hip hop beat's playing constantly and you have got many cars to pinch from people. But what does it for me is the training rooms.

For instance if you what to top up on you martial art skill then you and train up and get more skills. Also you can work on your shooting skill as well as driving skill.

The cars are more harder to control than say Grand Theft Auto. But dam do they fall apart when you hit something. And there seems to be so many things to do in it. You dont have to follow the path you do what ever you want to do :P

Go out and buy this game :thumbsup: It's awesome :drool:

Checkout the link.

http://www.activision.com/microsite/truecrime/

jerry!!

Hey Jerry!

I hired that for two days & it is wicked! Took me 10mins of driving on the freeway to cover a few centimeters distance on the map - the game is huge!

Can't wait for the next GTA though - they are still my faves! :)

Yes it's a great game. I also cant wait for the next grand theft auto game. These game have really brought gaming into the next generation mate. You cant beat a bit of vice city mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

I found this game quite mediocre tbh, and it has quite a lot of bugs in it, mostly to do with the controls, sometimes they respond awfully! Plus I have got stuck in the scenery a couple of times too :angry:

Plus I have got stuck in the scenery a couple of times too :angry:

It's never good getting stuck in a tree! :P

I liked it but for the best all round package, including controls etc Vice is the place to be! :D

The Getaway is quite good as well..."Hammond!"

im going to use a word that rymes with a certain swear word here

but i thought Getaway was Frank

the story line was really good but the playability was Bradd Pitt which was a complete shame

Grand Theft Auto ......... Ducking brilliant!!!!

cant wait for the next one

an i keep seein this one in the shops jerry mite have to have a looook

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links