Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My White/black Compressor

ponzer

I'm now dwelling in a huge vat of jealousy after looking at your car again!

Its just so nice!!! :lol:

The car looks too good! probablt the best looking corolla in my opinion, im not fond of a 4 door car but ponzers car i would buy anyydayy.

thats a gorjus ride.how much did the paint job cost you and what colour is that.i didnt know the compressor came in 5 door.what side skirts are on there?is it the colour collection model

thats a gorjus ride.how much did the paint job cost you and what colour is that.i didnt know the compressor came in 5 door.what side skirts are on there?is it the colour collection model

The colour code is 040 made by Toyota as was mentioned previously in this thread, and the 5 door Corolla T-Sport/Compressors were only discontinued in the UK, all other markets still had the face-lift t-sport in 5-door as well as the Compressor.

• 4 weeks later...

Ponzer, you have the most stunning E12 I have ever seen! I have always wanted to make my E12 look like a M5 with the sunroof and now u gave me an image to think of! I wish you enjoy it with many safe kms and u stay proud of it for tooooo long!

i want this car :crybaby: LOOK Very nice i have dream to make like this keep it mate

TOYOTA WILL ALWAYS TOYOTA

look hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm may be some time i will do same

Thanks guys!

some update...

The LSD has been installed to the gearbox and all parts and oils/lubes have arrived except the Redline MT-90 gearoil that im still waiting from US and im still waiting for new alternator bracket/bolts from Toyota but i think i will get both the oil and the toyota part this week so next weekend i will put the motor in the car !

I haven't driven that car since july 2008 :crybaby: it has been stopped since then! And I miss driving this toy !!!!!

Some pics i forgot...

May 2008

IMG_1918.jpg

June 2008 at a carshow in north Iceland

bilasyning2008_143.jpg

The LSD has been installed to the gearbox and all parts and oils/lubes have arrived except the Redline MT-90 gearoil that im still waiting from US and im still waiting for new alternator bracket/bolts from Toyota but i think i will get both the oil and the toyota part this week so next weekend i will put the motor in the car !

PICTURES!!!!!! :)

Wow!

How do you fit LSD's? They are very good apparently so I thought that I might invest in one some day.

I bet you can't wait to give her a run-out either!

• 1 month later...

Time for some update !!

yesterday we started to put the engine back in, took us 11hrs.

fyrir.jpg

IMG_2593.jpg

eftir.jpg

Tomorrow im going to put the rest on the car, hood bumper lights etc.. and try to drive it ! I havent driven that car since july 2008 :/

Update today:

IMG_2612.jpg

IMG_2614.jpg

IMG_2615.jpg

Almost ready... just some little here and there things left now B)

Ive always said that you have a sweet ride fella. think im going to come out to iceland just to hug the car lol!!! :thumbsup:

Looking lovely m8 :thumbsup: LOL it seems ur car spends more time in a garage than on the road. So wots next on ur list? Tell me how the LSD goes bcos im interested in one, im getting quite a lot of Torque Steer after getting the SP upgrade kit

khants, im doing this by myself and help from my friends ;)

Looking lovely m8 :thumbsup: LOL it seems ur car spends more time in a garage than on the road. So wots next on ur list? Tell me how the LSD goes bcos im interested in one, im getting quite a lot of Torque Steer after getting the SP upgrade kit

Next on my list is.. i have new wheels waiting for me, smaller SC pulley and some little outside mods.

I have only driven the car about 10miles now and it wet so i cant tell how the lsd is working and im not reving over 4k rpms..

But I will let you know soon ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links