Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My White/black Compressor

ponzer

I think we need to organise a TOC trip to Iceland! :D

Well Iceland is basicly bankrupt so it should be a cheap trip ;)

30% of Icelandic cars are sold by Toyota/Lexus ;)

Yup new wheels :) im just looking for tires and then i will put them on

• 4 weeks later...

emsii,, im getting my new tires on monday then i will post pics ;)

Well I went to the track today and i ran 14.7 :( horrible time Im still learning to launch the car with the slicks but I want to run low 14's or high 13's this summer !

The Compressor wheels are running Yokohama Advan slicks..

few pics..

_MG_6235copy.jpg

_MG_6220copy.jpg

_MG_6212copy.jpg

_MG_6213copy.jpg

• 2 months later...

Little update :wacko:

Well I was downshifting from 5th to 3th at 90 km/h nothing abusing put I manage to break my finaldrive and the differantial and the differential-gear, this happend probably just from my earlier abuse, drag racing,nurburgring laps and some WOT shifting so I was just waiting for this to happen.

IMG_2720.jpg

IMG_2717.jpg

IMG_2722.jpg

Well Toyota are waiting for my parts to arrive so I can get the box fixed.

So guys be careful with your gearboxes :D

Well I was downshifting from 5th to 3th at 90 km/h nothing abusing put I manage to break my finaldrive and the differantial and the differential-gear, this happend probably just from my earlier abuse, drag racing,nurburgring laps and some WOT shifting so I was just waiting for this to happen.

IMG_2720.jpg

IMG_2717.jpg

IMG_2722.jpg

the T sports gear box is not realy good you should make new one.most of T sports gear box have problems.

IMG_2720.jpg

IMG_2717.jpg

IMG_2722.jpg

the T sports gear box is not realy good you should make new one.most of T sports gear box have problems.

Now i have the same problem in 3rd and 6th gear...

I was lucky, though i blew engine from a bad downshift but should be well careful on downshifts. good luck mate.

Well I just got my box back from my mechanic and i installed the box last night and it works fine now :) Lets see how long this box will last :D

thats great news, i was suprised but you had the same thing as me nearly, my clutch was damaged but no gear box damage thank god. most of the flywheel and clutch took the battering on the downshift. Which was good for me because i thought i had bent rods, messed up transmissions. When it happened my car wouldnt go into gear and lots of crunching.

Good luck with it tho.

The update that "emsii" has been waiting for :D

IMG_2758.jpg

How do people like this ?

I really like it! Very very nice! The picture wont do it justice but in the flesh i can imagine how flush that looks. Good job!!!

OH my, due due!! I will be onest with you ive totally wet my pants lol!!! Awsome Ponzer trully awsome, what wheels are those. They look like your orginial wheels?!?!? Inovit isit???

OH my, due due!! I will be onest with you ive totally wet my pants lol!!! Awsome Ponzer trully awsome, what wheels are those. They look like your orginial wheels?!?!? Inovit isit???

Thx :) Yes these are the same

Sweet wheels ponzer, absolutely brilliant car, how much u reckon you put into the car?

Yeah they look awesome. Are those 18's or 19's?

Still the best looking rolla that i have seen so far, i think it's even better than my own rolla. ^_^

I would also like to know how much you have spent to your car? What do you do for living btw?

Yeah they look awesome. Are those 18's or 19's?

Still the best looking rolla that i have seen so far, i think it's even better than my own rolla. ^_^

I would also like to know how much you have spent to your car? What do you do for living btw?

Thanks, they are 18" x 7.5 :)

I did a "circa" calculation and the mod are about 1.4m ISK (without the respray) that is 6.760GBP now with the Icelandic krona very weak, but when our currency was fine last year it was twice as more or around 13.000GBP, but the most expensive thing I have done with it and I did not include in the calculation was to import it to Iceland from Luxembourg that cost me at the time 1.2m ISK or 11.000GBP.

Circa total is= the cost of the car itself + 13.000gbp in mods (w/o the respray) + 11.000gbp in import cost and tax.

Emsii, I don´t know if you have heard/seen the word "Landsabanki" lately, the bank the owns Icesave that many in UK should know about, I was working there in the IT dep, but after the financial crisis here in Iceland I lost my job so now im unemployed like so many people here :(

Yeah i thought you were a painter, because of the respray. Don't know why.. weird. :)

My rolla has cost about the same, but like the recent research pointed out that Finland is the most expensive country in EU. Great. :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links