Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Back Box Part Number

SCOOB_81

If they're all like that then there'll be nowt I can do about it! :D

Thought I had a wonky one! :lol:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SCOOB_81

• Norfolk n Chance

• -T- Sport

• dwtg

As far as I'm aware they are all like that!

Caymans was yesterday when I met him. Again, I'd love one but SHE wont let me :(

TTE exhaust = Remus

I do like the the exhaust tone---Deep and loud enough in the car esp with the window down. However, I am thinking about changing mine as the off set is a lot worst than any of you. Another problem is that there are no weight saving.

The only other off the shelf manufacturer that do a backbox for our car is Jama---the Laser Backbox. Titanium reinforced stainless steel from Motorsport world---Less than £200. Shouldn't have any problem being a single 100mm pipe

I might go for it before the next meet!

TTE exhaust = Remus

I do like the the exhaust tone---Deep and loud enough in the car esp with the window down. However, I am thinking about changing mine as the off set is a lot worst than any of you. Another problem is that there are no weight saving.

The only other off the shelf manufacturer that do a backbox for our car is Jama---the Laser Backbox. Titanium reinforced stainless steel from Motorsport world---Less than £200. Shouldn't have any problem being a single 100mm pipe

I might go for it before the next meet!

More off set? Sorry to hear it fella, you just don't expect it with an exhaust that toyota sells. I also got a shock at just how heavy it was, maybe even a tad more than the standard box, just my last custom that I had on the anniversary MR2 weighed about a third of standard and I figured this would be lighter. The laser looks canny though, decent size too!! :thumbsup:

You've just got to get her told man, T-Sport!! Why not make out that yours is in need of replacement, a standard box is almost £200, SO why not one of these?? It's all in the acting mate so have a practice first! :lol:

Well, finally got it uploaded! :D I'm actually quite pleased with it now, and it seems to have bedded in a little and doesn't sound so tinny. Sorry the quality's not great, and I think I'll get my little bro checked out for parkinsons after seenig his camera work! :lol: Couldn't give it too much though as some cars turned up at the bottom of the hill :(

TTE Back Box

Cheers!

Scoob

:censor:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links