Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Back Box Part Number

SCOOB_81

Hi Folks!!

Does anyone have the part number for the TTE back box please?? I don't know if there's more than one variant, but it's the usual twin pipe from the single box that I'm after. After a shocking week at work I thought I'd treat myself, but it wasn't on Toyotas list :( I then tried the number from Armz part number thread, but it's got one too many digits in it. Bummer!

Totally unrelated, but just fitted some Toyo's and what a transformation to the cars handling - very happy chappy!!! :D

Cheers!

Scoob.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SCOOB_81

• Norfolk n Chance

• -T- Sport

• dwtg

The Toyos do great on my car too! :D

As for the part number, As quoted on TTE's website:

TD360-26197-00

Hatchback TS+D-4D/116PS

TOYOTA Genuine Part No. for dealer reference

PZ439-E9714-00

Here's the link, Maybe thats the number?

TTE Silencer

I think I recall somebody saying £250ish?

Not too sure To be honest.

Cheers for that T-Sport! :thumbsup:

Yeah, it works out at just under £250 with VAT, but the computer system crashed so I've got to wait until monday to order :crybaby:

Am I right in thinking that both the pre and post facelift cars have the same exhaust? Just the box never showed up on the system for my facelift, but did for the older spec, which I thought was a tad odd.

And I can't get over the difference the tires have made! :D

Thanks again!

Scoob

I think they do have the same exhaust. It should be a straight foward swap.

I'd love a TTE backbox myself but the misses wont let me.. :crybaby:

My TTE Back Box decided it would like to sound like a much bigger exhaust today by the pipe rusting almost completely through near the joint.

:crybaby:

I think they do have the same exhaust. It should be a straight foward swap.

I'd love a TTE backbox myself but the misses wont let me.. :crybaby:

Just strap a pair on mate and get her told!! :lol:

Yeah, it's only two bolts so I'll have a crack at it, thanks!

My TTE Back Box decided it would like to sound like a much bigger exhaust today by the pipe rusting almost completely through near the joint.

:crybaby:

Sorry to hear that like Norfolk, is it totally finished? It can't be that old surely, just for that price you expect a fair few years out of it?? :(

Was on the car when i bought it so i don't know when it was fitted :(

However, went down to Well Lane Turbo Centre and £30 lighter, drove away with some nice welding to repair the pipe!!

:yahoo:

Ah, nice one mate! :thumbsup: I had a nasty feeling it was a replacement that you needed from what you'd said.

Still cool to have one fitted from the start though! B)

At first i was told i'd need a new back box or they could try welding it!

For the cost of the Back Box they could do an entire exhaust system!! :lol:

Bet thats made your weekend - I'm not that lucky!! :lol:

Saying that I'd have been half tempted by the custom! There's a company in Newcastle (AAS) that built one for a one of my MR2s, and I'd thought about the TTE rear bumper thingy and custom twin exhaust. I'd happened to catch that the bumper strip was £300+ when in Toyota yesterday, then the cost of spraying and the exhaust....... :eek: Shame though cos I'd spent ages thinking about that one!

I have contemplated having another TTE exhaust fitted :lol:

They must be alright if you'd get a second. Roll on Monday! Gotta be the first time I've ever said that! :lol:

I picked up my Remus back box for £85 about a year ago now (The joys of browsing eBay at 2am!!) Went round and met the guy who was stripping his CTS as he was emigrating to New Zealand. It was only 4 months old, and he assured me it had covered less than 4k miles as well. Can't fault it at all, and gives the exhaust note a much deeper sound although not noticeably louder imo (which I'm glad of)

I picked up my Remus back box for £85 about a year ago now (The joys of browsing ebay at 2am!!) Went round and met the guy who was stripping his CTS as he was emigrating to New Zealand. It was only 4 months old, and he assured me it had covered less than 4k miles as well. Can't fault it at all, and gives the exhaust note a much deeper sound although not noticeably louder imo (which I'm glad of)

Bargain and a half there mate! :thumbsup:

Everyone seems to speak highly of them so I'm looking forward to ordering! I'm quite the opposite liking a bit of a growl (I had a spoon N1 on the integra :o ), so hope it's not too quiet for me! :D

Cheers!

I'm quite the opposite liking a bit of a growl (I had a spoon N1 on the integra :o ), so hope it's not too quiet for me! :D

Before it's mentioned again, apologies!!!

Yes i do have a video of the exhaust, yes i said i would post it up weeks ago, no i never posted it, yes i will try and post it up!!

:bag:

I'm quite the opposite liking a bit of a growl (I had a spoon N1 on the integra :o ), so hope it's not too quiet for me! :D

Before it's mentioned again, apologies!!!

Yes i do have a video of the exhaust, yes i said i would post it up weeks ago, no i never posted it, yes i will try and post it up!!

:bag:

I'll race ya, Norfolk! :D I've ordered mine today and I bet I have it delivered, fitted & videod before you upload yours!! :lol:

What we betting??!! :lol:

12 month's roadtax would make it interesting ;)

You're gonna give the winner 12 months road tax?

That's very generous!! :lol:

Ask for the right TTE Backbox cause there,s a difference 02 till 04 and 04-till 07 ( facelift )

Lol! As I'm so confident of victory how's about upping the wager as I want one of these! :D

x73142709552075788.jpg

Wait a minute! Don't say that, what's the difference like mate??? Be gentle, I've parted with my cash! :(

The rearbumper is different so the PIPE to the BOX is a little longer

Do i take it that we are now playing for an ice cream then?? :lol:

Did they use your reg/chassis number when ordering??

If so you'll be ok!! :lol:

Although i think someone on here was told by one dealer that the TTE Back Box couldn't be fitted to a facelift CTS!! :wacko:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links