Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Steel Wheels Of A Rav4 1995 2.0gx Nreg

den9112

I have a set of steel wheels of my 1995 rav4 2.0 gx That will only fit a rav4.1 and nothing else but the mk1 rav4 , i also have a owners handbook , and a brand new rear panel (the plastic one ) i dont want much for all 3 items a small token gesture offer will suffice . Location Lancashire .

I have a set of steel wheels of my 1995 rav4 2.0 gx That will only fit a rav4.1 and nothing else but the mk1 rav4 , i also have a owners handbook , and a brand new rear panel (the plastic one ) i dont want much for all 3 items a small token gesture offer will suffice . Location Lancashire .

Gday yer man.

1st - sell the steel wheels for scrap - its worth £300 a ton at least.

Owners handbook - I have 2 of those cos I've got 2 RAVs.

I assume the rear plastic panel is the lower part on the external of the rear door?

What happened to the rest of the car?? :)

I was going to scrap the wheels but before i did i was going to see if anyone wanted them before i did , as for the handbook and rear panel i dont need them so they might as well go with the wheels . I am going to p/x the car for a diesel rav . Dealer as offered me £1400 on anything above £4500 . Got a budget of £6500 .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links