Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Diesel Fuel Consumption

john1944

My earlier claim that my 2007 Rav XTR was according to the computer doing 55.8 m.p.g. has been revised. Two manual checks the second over a distance of 420 miles, half of which was on short journeys, has returned an overall figure of 51.81 m.p.g.

This is an impressive return for a 2.2 diesel engine, and I am sure that on a long journey even better figures are possible.

:) My 02 2L 4-D4 returns 42-47 mpg on a 90 mile round trip for work this includes numerous traffic lights and motorways etc. Very acceptable for a heavy vehicle... :)

:) My 02 2L 4-D4 returns 42-47 mpg on a 90 mile round trip for work this includes numerous traffic lights and motorways etc. Very acceptable for a heavy vehicle... :)

Yes I agree, even without taking into account the 4 wd. I guess you probably drive a little faster than me, particularly as you use the motorway.

shower of wasters. I got 58.7mpg wi ma Punto oan a 78 mile round trip on motorways. If ye want tae clog this forum up wi consumption, buy a Punto!!!!

shower of wasters. I got 58.7mpg wi ma Punto oan a 78 mile round trip on motorways. If ye want tae clog this forum up wi consumption, buy a Punto!!!!

sounds to me Bothwell that you are the one suffering from consumption !!!!!

i had real 61mpg (62mpg max) with my 2003 c220 cdi... also a heavy vehicle...

it's my bad back that i need a more higher vehicle... :angry: couldn't get in or out easy.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links