Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rolling Road Day

Norfolk n Chance

Right, been a while since we last tried to organise one so let's get the ball rolling!

So how about we get a list of locations, dates available & cost and then guage interest from there?

And maybe this time we ask for a deposit upfront to avoid the event being cancelled like last time??

:thumbsup:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Norfolk n Chance

• -T- Sport

• whitt

• toweylowey

ill go as long as its within 2 hour drive from oldham. OL2 postcode.

hello everyone. im up for the rolling road day , according to the google map its ony 45 mins away, when are we looking at date wise??

hello everyone. im up for the rolling road day , according to the google map its ony 45 mins away, when are we looking at date wise??

dont let this die guys, anyone still up for a day in the north west, posts here or PM ME.

Completely forgot about this thread!!

I'm deffo up for a RR day.

As most CTS members seem to be in the NW i'm quite happy to travel across.

Any other suggestions for the RR day?

Or are peeps happy with Dyno Demon?

I know ae102 had mentioned some places in Manchester last time.

id rather do manchester but thats just me being lazy. i did find a half decent place near salford who do these things for like £35 ~ maybe cheaper with a group booking?

basically lets just get 1 arranged that most people can easily get to and lets have a day out?

i dont know anywhere in manny. warringtom amd wigan. rc developments in warrington have recently installed a new rolling road but they dont seem the soundest of fellas. heard good things about that place in Neston. me mates apprentice and his mates have been - he recommended them. £50 a run he said. i'm going there once i have time to fit my mods.

Manchester would be a bit closer for me too!! :lol:

It may be an idea to contact a few places for available dates, always helps people decide if they can make it!

So if peeps want to contact some RR places in the NW please do so and post up here when the venue is available please do so!

Easier to decide location when you know which date suits people better!

Manchester would be a bit closer for me too!! :lol:

It may be an idea to contact a few places for available dates, always helps people decide if they can make it!

So if peeps want to contact some RR places in the NW please do so and post up here when the venue is available please do so!

Easier to decide location when you know which date suits people better!

at work, but awesomegti.co.uk sounds okay but pricey at £60+vat per car, but this can be £35+vat if we get 5+.

also theres a place near Bately?

at work, but awesomegti.co.uk sounds okay but pricey at £60+vat per car, but this can be £35+vat if we get 5+.

also theres a place near Bately?

Bately??

Dunno about there but there's a place in Batley!! :lol:

Well Lane Turbo Centre - it's where we arranged the last RR day before having to cancel when people pulled out last minute.

Price is £30/car with a minimum of 12 cars needed.

i'd be up for the one in batley. i wen to ellesmere port last week wtih work, it took me ages! hence would prefer somewhere in the penines rather than over them!

i'd be up for the one in batley. i wen to ellesmere port last week wtih work, it took me ages! hence would prefer somewhere in the penines rather than over them!

guy at work who had a modded Cupra and now a focus RS says;

"Yeh the best one by far locally is the one at Awesome GTi, in Cadishead (near Eccles)

http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/rollingroad.html

They do loads of group rolling road days, for car clubs etc. It's about £40 when they do a group day, and you get a laminated graph. If you want to go on our own it's more and would have to be during the week as they're always busy.

Another place that does them is The Racing Line, in Halifax. Never been myself but I know they do them:

http://www.theracingline.co.uk/rolling_road.php

Oh, and Well Lane Turbo Centre too, Batley in Yorks.

http://www.well-lane.co.uk/workshop.asp"

to bulk numbers up, ive got 2 interested guys here at my work (the said RS owners and possibly a Teg owner). plus i might be able to scrounge out some Primera owners, or even 200sx owners.

PEOPLE use your contacts, family friends, lets make sure we can get a number 10+~ and get us booked!

I think last time there was some interest from the 107 OC.

Not much competition i know but something to bulk up the numbers maybe?

And give us a laugh on the day!! :lol:

I think last time there was some interest from the 107 OC.

Not much competition i know but something to bulk up the numbers maybe?

And give us a laugh on the day!! :lol:

up to you mate but to cause any problems an make things less complicated, seen as you started this topic how bout you take over an lead the arrangements just so we haven't got too any cooks spoiling the broth ha ha!!! (just a suggestion)

just think if it stays like this this topic could go on for pages without anything being sorted, with everyone sayin they wanna go there an not there etc!!!!!

basically i'm free weekends, an willing to travel a bit for wot i think could be a good day out, i just reccommend dyno demon cos i know there menat to be good, but as long as no cowboys go near my baby i'm happy to drive drive her anywhere ha ha!!!!!

Fine by me mate! :thumbsup:

I vote Well Lane!! As it's only 5 mins from me! :lol:

Seriously though, let's start a list of interested parties and where they are, then we can decide the best location for all!

Plus, as we're now one big happy family, we might as well open the day up to anybody who wants to go!

It'll help bump the numbers up too! :thumbsup:

1. Norfolk n Chance - Leeds

Fine by me mate! :thumbsup:

I vote Well Lane!! As it's only 5 mins from me! :lol:

Seriously though, let's start a list of interested parties and where they are, then we can decide the best location for all!

Plus, as we're now one big happy family, we might as well open the day up to anybody who wants to go!

It'll help bump the numbers up too! :thumbsup:

2. Toweylowey - Ellesmere Port

Alright, Alright.

Stop hassling me, Crikey! That Norfolk n Chance is a bully!!!

I'm up for it, Hopefully my TTE exhaust will be fitted before the date rolls up! So!

2. Toweylowey - Ellesmere Port

3. -T- Sport - Runcorn (Cheshire)

Alright, Alright.

Stop hassling me, Crikey! That Norfolk n Chance is a bully!!!

Bully? Moi? :angel:

Now everyone else get your names down!! :angry:

:lol:

yeah come on everbody this is for everybody not just T sports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

were all one big happy corolla family now ha ha!!!!!!!!!!1

Best not alienate the "Non Corolla Owners" tho! :lol:

Best not alienate the "Non Corolla Owners" tho! :lol:

i know yeah don't wanna cause more handbags comin out an more toasters goin off ha ha

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links