Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Guess Hoovies Final Pimp

Hoovie

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hoovie

• Fujisan

• flexy7

• local hero

You got it Flexy :thumbsup:

My current average is actually equal to the official "combined" mpg - BitMan is getting amazing economy from both his RAVs which I'll never match :crybaby:

Macmillan Cancer Support

Thank you David xxxxxxx for making a donation of £5 to Macmillan Cancer Support. You're helping to provide medical, emotional and financial support and push for better cancer care.

One in three of us will get cancer. Its something that affects us all. Our goal is to reach everyone affected by cancer that wants and needs us. Together we can make it happen. Thank you so much for your support.

We are all affected by cancer. We can all help. We are Macmillan.

99% of their money comes from Supporters, so anyone who wants to stick in a pound or two, click Here to help them carry on their great work :thumbsup:

Macmillan Cancer Support

Thank you David xxxxxxx for making a donation of £5 to Macmillan Cancer Support. You're helping to provide medical, emotional and financial support and push for better cancer care.

One in three of us will get cancer. Its something that affects us all. Our goal is to reach everyone affected by cancer that wants and needs us. Together we can make it happen. Thank you so much for your support.

99% of their money comes from Supporters, so anyone who wants to stick in a pound or two, click Here to help them carry on their great work :thumbsup:

I couldn't remember the name of your charity Hoovie but do the same with mine please :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Macmillan Cancer Support

Done this end as well :thumbsup:

Macmillan Cancer Support

I couldn't remember the name of your charity Hoovie but do the same with mine please :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Done :)

One thing maybe to think about before it goes on, is that they did have a tendency to collect rain water and pour it on you when you opened the door. Not sure what you can do about it though, so just go for it :unsure:

I looked at the way it sits on the top and couldn't any way to create a run-off, so fitted it as is.

With our current weather, have had ample opportunity to monitor this 'feature' :angry:

It looks like the rain collects on top of the spoiler and then as the door opens, it runs along the length of the door (towards the hinged end) and then all pours into the boot - nice!!

I did notice that if I opened the door fully (got the 90 Deg checkstrap) that there is enough time before the rain water flows to let it land on the ground, thus avoiding the boot, but if opened to the max that the normal checkstrap would allow, there is no avoiding it :rolleyes:

So only way I can see to minimise this is to get the longer checkstrap and always open the door fully for a few seconds if you have standing water on the car :unsure:

It looks like the rain collects on top of the spoiler and then as the door opens, it runs along the length of the door (towards the hinged end) and then all pours into the boot - nice!!

Yep, maybe the design really needs drain holes or something in the moulding.

Guest Snowy3

Awww i missed this competition!! but i would of guessed..... flip paint job, nodding cosmic cat or one of the those blue lights that goes underneath the car so you could be a real Devon townie!

Awww i missed this competition!! but i would of guessed..... flip paint job, nodding cosmic cat or one of the those blue lights that goes underneath the car so you could be a real Devon townie!

Actually, last couple of days I've been looking at the RAV4s on cardomain.com with the underbody lighting and thinking :g: ...... :)

Nodding Cosmic Cat - now you are really talking - where can I buy one :Jumpy::Jumpy:

I think "Guess Hoovies Final Pimp" should have been "Guess Hoovies Next Pimp" :rolleyes:

Watch out for a part two of the competition - and even Kingo will be able to enter B)

Actually, last couple of days I've been looking at the RAV4s on cardomain.com with the underbody lighting and thinking :g: ...... :)

Nodding Cosmic Cat - now you are really talking - where can I buy one :Jumpy::Jumpy:

I think "Guess Hoovies Final Pimp" should have been "Guess Hoovies Next Pimp" :rolleyes:

Watch out for a part two of the competition - and even Kingo will be able to enter B)

Told you so, more comebacks than Frank Sinatra. Once you start pimping, it's hard to stop! Broke the news about the wheels to the better half last night - she's er, thrilled :bangin:

Instead of saying "I bought some more wheels", you could have said "Sorted out our transport to the Alps" ^_^

:D

you know, the TTE Exhaust I think has freed the engine up a little. I am sure that it is a little more responsive - and it also has a nice little burble as well :wub:

I watched a bit of a youtube vid on the 4.3 - 3.5L V6 available ... that would be nice :thumbsup: and prices for RAV4 start at $20K :eek: unreal

Hmmm... What could my next pimp be :g: :g:

Had a look on RAV4World ..... Saw this question: "Has anyone mounted a snow plow onto a Rav4?"

Now there is an idea :eek:

Hmmm... What could my next pimp be :g: :g:

Had a look on RAV4World ..... Saw this question: "Has anyone mounted a snow plow onto a Rav4?"

Now there is an idea :eek:

With all the rain we're having, an inflatable rubber ring around the outside might be a more useful idea! :crybaby:

:lol::lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links