Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Piercings!

mollycorolla

just wondering what you all think of any body piercings on a guy or girl?? and if you have any please share with us!!! :D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mollycorolla

• Demonic Angel

• Norfolk n Chance

• Raistlin

I've had my belly button pierced since I was 18.... I don't regret it, I find that people are intrigued by it!

I'd never have anything else pierced though, like with my tattoo, I'll only do it if it's something I can hide! :lol:

Intriguing is a great word, i always wonder what else/others they have (on the ladies) and then think that the person must be quite interesting if they enjoy all the pain and dont mind the possible funny looks.

well ive my bellybutton pierced since i was 16, and my ears are pierced 7 times... i think im nearly finished lol.... was talking to a fellow member earlier about eh... piercings down below?? now that is a major no no in both sexes if you ask me!! :sick:

Intriguing is a great word, i always wonder what else/others they have (on the ladies) and then think that the person must be quite interesting if they enjoy all the pain and dont mind the possible funny looks.

I'd imagine nothing compares to the pain of childbirth so I prefer to say I'm building up to that! :lol: :lol:

As for piercings down below.... I'd never do that! It's not my bag baby!

hey em, multiply your belly button piercing by 100,000 and you might be getting close to the pain of childbirth!!! lol

I'm a guy had my ear pierced about 35 yrs ago, now over 60 yrs old and still wear it. Use to have one of my kids first tooth on the ring but it went very yellowish so thats in the wifes jewelry box now.

I guess the loss of the tooth was more painful than the actualy peircing.

My mate has his "happy sack" pierced TWICE!!!!!!!! ouchies...he says it keeps getting caught on his boxers!...I cant help but laugh at him. :lol:

I have always wanted my tongue pierced...but have never fancied the pain. -_-

An very ex bf has a Prince Albert.........not my cup of tea. <_<

I have my nose pierced, and my ears pierced twice.

not a massive fan personally - although some do look good on some people.

Still baffled by the ' I want a chunk of metal hanging off my face' approach to style though !!!!

location location location!

Hi

Am in in Yorkshire luv :P :lol:

I would rather my suiters find out on their own ;)

An no offence but your not my type :lol:

Kezza

ha ha ok kezza!! was just wondering thats all cause like i said before myself nd another member were curious as to how many people actually have these intimate piercings done??? dont flatter yourself cause i wasnt trying to hit on ya!! :P :P ;)

Don't do much for me piercings.jpg

After seeing that pic i don't understand why people wouldn't want piercings! :lol:

An old ex of mine had a piercing in a rather intimate place.

Didn't affect me but apparantly made things much more sensitive for her ;)

ha ha ok kezza!! was just wondering thats all cause like i said before myself nd another member were curious as to how many people actually have these intimate piercings done??? dont flatter yourself cause i wasnt trying to hit on ya!! :P :P ;)

Hi

:lol: Think you have missed my sense of humour luv, apologies ;)

And that picture is horrific, obviously never heard the saying everything in moderation. :rolleyes:

Kezza

And that picture is horrific, obviously never heard the saying everything in moderation. :rolleyes:

Kezza

Nah, she (he??) is proper gorgeous :D

Be a bit tricky getting on a place and passing the metal detector, mind :P

Kezza

Nah, she (he??) is proper gorgeous :D

Be a bit tricky getting on a place and passing the metal detector, mind :P

Or worse if they tried to get on a plane!!!! :P

:lol:

Other than ear-rings I dislike piercings of all types :blink:

But if that is what some people like then fine..... I just don't like them :huh:

But if that is what some people like then fine..... I just don't like them :huh:

Don't like the people or the piercings? :P

Don't like the people or the piercings? :P

Doh :rolleyes: ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links