Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Rolling Road Day

knowlson

count me in :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowlson

• System~G

• Fizz

• Bibbs

Top Posters In This Topic

what is goin on with this!!!???

whats a rolling road day??

ya strap your car down onto these mechanical rollers on the floor and then test the power of your car...

think abotu the MOT brake test and then think about strappin the car down and then blasting through the gears... :thumbsup:

whats the point in that :blink: lol

erm.. it tests your cars performance out.. and give you figures for the bhp your car is pushin as well pulling power...

AND you get a nice printed out graph, so you can identlfy the flat spots in the performance curve, resulting in more modifications to the Engine. :D

Rich

what is goin on with this!!!???

No idea mate :lol::lol::lol:

Dont think we could sort out an event that everyone could get too :crybaby:

I would be up for this, if and when it gets sorted. :thumbsup::lol:

I would be up for this, if and when it gets sorted. :thumbsup::lol:

Hey Asha/.. I've found a place maybe, its on the outskirts of Leeds/Bradford... gonna ring them today... :thumbsup:

Just to let you know that a r/r has been provisionally booked in northampton on the 5th June (by my local jap club). I am waiting for the organiser to confirm if this is the actual date (price £25).

Its for 2wd cars only.

You will be welcome.

once you have doen a run can you modifiy performance curve well you are there?

I aint done any engine mods so they aint much point in me going is there.....

My Girl has no engine modifications what so ever, but I know that she can move. I want to see what her true potential is. :eek:

when is it and where? could be fun i have had differnt opinons on what power you get from a Sera could be fun

lol ok..... depending on where it is and how much i might go oh and when it is

Rolling roads are interesting even if you haven't put any mods on.

You can use the results just to see if your car varies from the stock output quoted by Toyota.

You can also use the result as a benchmark before you start modding, so you can then see what power impact each mod makes to your car in the future.

BTW Garrick and I will not be at our local rr day...Sera, its at jamsport at sixfields in Northampton (I think they have a website too)

cool thanks nicola why can't you guys come?

anyone know when is it?

Sera, we can't make it ( the rr on the 5th) due to visiting my best mates new baby and there is no way I would miss that.

cool thanks nicola why can't you guys come?

anyone know when is it?

Sera, Nicola abnd I unfortunately have other commitments for the day :( The day is proposed (on Northants Jap Club) to be held on 5 June (as Nicola said above). All the detail are in a post I previously made in this thread. Except the organiser for Northants Jap knows the owner of the garage and has secured a better price :thumbsup:

My Girl has no engine modifications what so ever, but I know that she can move. I want to see what her true potential is.

Asha, It's a good starting point. I took my MR2 on the rollers as a "Health Check" and to see what the starting figures were. Then after every engine mod, I set her on one again to monitor performance gains or losses and also to "health check" the mods. I gained nearly 9bhp off an induction kit alone B)

If the 5th of June is too early to get our asses in gear, then I propose another date (that perhaps Nicola & I could make too :P )

Guys this could be the best excuse for a North/South combined meet :thumbsup:#

Sera, we can't make it ( the rr on the 5th) due to visiting my best mates new baby and there is no way I would miss that.

Let me think about this one... <_< <_<

Crying baby oozing all sorts of bodily gunk from all orifices.... icon8.gif

Maybe I can make this meet after all!!! :lol:

:bye:

Just to let you know that the Northampton Rolling road (2wd only) is now confirmed for the 26th June and will still be £25.

If you would like to attend, please sign up on the following link:

RR

• 2 weeks later...

Guys...

I am confused :unsure: Everyone was crying out for a RR day and now no-one seems interested.

Nicola has also posted details above of another forums' RR day. Now sure there will be some Skylines and some other very powerful machines there, but it's not going to put me off. I know my car is not the fastest, but I wanna know what she can do now and again after further mods.

Now who wants an affordable RR day that is centrally based and convenient for most?

B) :D :P

Link Here:

Northants Jap RR Day

Join the site (it's free) to post your name and contact details if you're joining us.

Or if you don't want to join another forum, express your interest via PM to me

Ta :thumbsup:

Guys you have chose the same date as the !Removed! show at thorsby park if the dates had not have clashed then i would be well up for going :thumbsup:

<the spuds of lurrrrvve>s :rolleyes:

The 26th is a Saturday. !Removed! runs the whole weekend.

So how about RR on sat for some performance fun and then !Removed! on Sun for some show and shine? B) :thumbsup:

Sorry ppl I was defo up for this BUT I am at JAPS all weekend. :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership