Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Auris Ambient Footwell Lighting Kits From £10

Rick D4D

I assume this would void your warranty if you cut into the wires to install? would this be the case?

You dont cut the wires, I provide a splice but on my car I just trapped the wires on the pins of the plugs so the kit can be removed from the car with 100% no damage or evidence that it was there. Will also add that I have had warranty work done on my car with these fitted and nothing was said.

I can also now get Yellow in the same stuff but would require 3 x advance orders with £5 deposits to make it worth ordering 10m from china

dont know if it is due to driving 30 years ,and old age but i dont need lights in the foot well to see which pedals I'm pressing :P

i am interested in buying a ambient kit.

i am from romania and i want the led's in the Yellow.

can you tell me the price and the shipping costs.

thanks

i am interested in buying a ambient kit.

i am from romania and i want the led's in the Yellow.

can you tell me the price and the shipping costs.

thanks

shipping cost is £2 but dont have any Yellow and wont order Yellow unless more than 1 person wants Yellow and £5 deposits paid up front.

do you think i have any chance in the near future to get them ?

the deposit is not an problem

i also think if you offer yellow kits you will have more customers.

all the best.

come on people let's buy yellow led kits form Rick D4D

im interesting in buying these for a yaris, but i cant see to find any anywhere. i take it they should work for my car?

and can you change what cars they are in - ie when i upgrade to a auris in a year or 2

Rick D4D: Hi, is it difficult to install those led kits?

What should we do or know to fit it?

What parts of the car will be removed?

Wich wires in the car should we make the contacts?

... and many other questions about how to do it...

I think that if you expose the procedure here, more people will be interested to buy it.

Many of us, have many doughts about the correct procedure to make it work well, and not damage the car.

So a detailed info about how to do it, posted here, will be nice.

Cheers

Rick D4D: Hi, is it difficult to install those led kits?

What should we do or know to fit it?

What parts of the car will be removed?

Wich wires in the car should we make the contacts?

... and many other questions about how to do it...

I think that if you expose the procedure here, more people will be interested to buy it.

Many of us, have many doughts about the correct procedure to make it work well, and not damage the car.

So a detailed info about how to do it, posted here, will be nice.

Cheers

yeah defos. im great when it comes to handywork and electronics such as computer building, but when it comes to cars, i like many dont want to ruin it. or have an expensive repair bill!

when it comes to cars, i like many dont want to ruin it. or have an expensive repair bill!

...or lose their warranty!

if you don't make the yellow kit i will order 2 yellow smd strips from eBay and connect them to the light from the sealing

but i prefer your kit.

when it comes to cars, i like many dont want to ruin it. or have an expensive repair bill!

yeah exactly :) mines 4 years old so ill assume that its well out of warrenty.

You dont any cut the wires, I provide a splice but on my car I just trapped the wires on the pins of the plugs so the kit can be removed from the car with 100% no damage or evidence that it was there so this should not effect any warranty. Will also add that I have had warranty work done on my car with these fitted and nothing was said.

Are the yellow ones similair to the dash colour or would these need to be orange?

should be very Yellow but I have to order 10meters from china to find out and I wont do this just to answer questions due to the high cost.

im interesting in buying these for a yaris, but i cant see to find any anywhere. i take it they should work for my car?

and can you change what cars they are in - ie when i upgrade to a auris in a year or 2

Will fit any car with a 12volt Battery but I dont have instructions for every car etc

i bought these and they are great work fantasticly but yet descrete when put in the right place.

instruction are step by step and you cant mess it up i had to change one thing on my set due to me having the 1.6 VVti rather than the SR180. one wire in the

SR180 isnt in my car thats it, i informed rick and he has now put this in his instructions, so they work with the 1.6 VVTi. as well as the SR180

well recomended especially at the price they are i will upload photos soon :D :D

cheers Rick

I keep saying, post here the complete step by step procedure...

BELOW but important info is edited

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links