Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Auris Ambient Footwell Lighting Kits From £10

Rick D4D

So what do you all think?

Your car looks more like a christmas tree now! :lol: :lol:

Regards :D

Its not my car, but the fast sequence is to show what they can do.

Its not my car, but the fast sequence is to show what they can do.

It's not the main point who's car it is, but with that fast sequence it looks like a christas tree.

Seeing the vid didn't bring any other ideas to my mind :rolleyes:

Best regards, Alex

you can slow the sequence down I had to have the sequence at about medium pace or I would have done a 200mb video to upload, long term you just pick a fixed colour of either

I know that Rick. :) Just told what that certain video did bring to my mind...

Best regards, Alex

• 1 month later...
I now have instructions for the welcome lights and also have white leds in stock

Rick i want a set for my Auris pm me your paypal addy

Still a tenner mate?

Would probably take a set in static white that come on when opening the doors if so.

Cheers

Still a tenner mate?

Would probably take a set in static white that come on when opening the doors if so.

Cheers

3 LED kit per footwell for £10 cash or £11 Paypal / Cheque

6 LED kit per footwell for £13 cash or £15 Paypal / Cheque

9 LED kit per footwell for £15 cash or £18 Paypal / Cheque

Most people take the 9 led kit and tbh if having it to work when opening the doors then I would 100% say the 9 led kit will be best

Hi Rick are you able to post a set to me here in Southern Ireland

If so how much would it cost

Thanks

Gearoid

Seems like your attitude has changed now. Maybe you've turned 20 lately or something :lol: :lol:

Before the attitude was very strict, now you're offering more options and are ready to let your customers make their decisions...

It's good to see that some are growing up and changing their attitude, as it's sad that some others don't seem to realize

the fact that their customer service does affect their sales!

Best regards, Alex

Alex you asked for White and when I got white in for people like you they changed their mind / would not pay as I would not accept a bank transfer (see page 1&2) this is the reason that because of PEOPLE LIKE YOU I wont order 20m of LED tape to suit your needs of 1 set and as nothing to do with growing up and changing my attitude but more to do with simple financial common sense.

I will also mention that I make a very good product for the price and have always provided a good product with this and service that is 100% 1st class and I will also add that illegalhunter being a member of civinfo will back me up on this.

I asked if you have white, did not ask to GET it for me... I think if you'd use some of financial common sense you wouldn't order white LEDs if someone only asks you about payment methods and says he will consider buying the item later!

You try to convince people that your product is so great and even promised discount for the ones who will write their reviews about your product on this topic, but I haven't seen any of them. Most of the posts here are posted by yourself :rolleyes: ...Maybe Honda-guys just don't know any other place to buy lights for their cars...? :D

Best regards, Alex

You shouldn't start comparing me to other people when you know nothing about me! I asked you a simple question and now you're saying this and that; you ordered some lights because of me and I am bad person and so on...

Yes that's what I meant, they buy the lights from you as they don't know any other places to buy from.

Could you please learn to quote the texts written by others SEPARATE from your answers? Pretty hard to read that way...

Best regards, Alex

I wasn't talking about you as a person or comparing you to other people, was just talking about the customer service you provide, to me it's two different things.

And again, I did not ask to get the white, just asked if you have a possibility to get that colour or not.

Customer service is the most important thing when you're selling something and I do feel that I did not get best possible service. The criticism is not to make you feel bad, it's a feedback as I'd like to get better service next time and am helping you too at the same time!

Do totally agree with you, it's good to finish here. Thanks for the chat! :)

Best regards, Alex

Yepp same thing here. I think it's just that the quality of the products is much worse now than before. It's called saving :) I've allready replied to that wiper thing, had the same issue. And many other things with my car which others don't seem to have... Or maybe it's just because everyone at the dealerwhip tries to convince the customers that everything's just fine...? :rolleyes:

For example I had problems with my MM-T transmission in Auris. I complained about it many times, at first they did not find anything wrong. Then they made some fix and it became better. After a while it was worse than ever and I complained again. They did not find anything abnormal. When I did bring my car next time it wasn't moving forward with the gear on and brake pedal released on a plain road, and was very bumpy when changing gears. They did change the whole gearsystem and it worked fine. After some 1000km I started to have problems again. Same as in the beginning. They took it in and told me they're going to order me new computer for MM-T gearsystem. Will take my car there after couple of weeks and we'll see wether it'll help or not.

On some stage I did not believe that there's something wrong as they were trying to convince me that everything's just fine and they cannot find anything wrong. Luckily I did not stop trusting my instincts and now I can see them really trying to fix the problem and taking me serious. These thing are pretty difficult sometimes but usually you just know/feel when there's something wrong and should believe in what you feel. Otherwise you'll just get too many second thoughts and won't have courage to do anything to sort things out!

Best regards, Alex

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links