Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Auris Ambient Footwell Lighting Kits From £10

Rick D4D

Rick sent the money via paypal forgot to ask for blue lights, doh

Thanks, will you please do a post on how you rate the instructions etc once fitted, I know you already rate the lights ;)

How you getting on with the SR180, I like the T180 and TBH ticked all the box's apart from about 5mpg we cant get. Coming from the CTR (EP3) I will admit it is slower and no where near as planted but on the other side of the coin this has all the Toys and does 45mpg while giving a good ride and is more than quick enough compared to a lot of other diesels.

I love the car the fuel was the deciding factor getting 40ish compared to 28ish. There is too much body roll so will be getting the anti roll bars updated along with lowered, and chipped

Rick sent the money via paypal forgot to ask for blue lights, doh

Thanks, will you please do a post on how you rate the instructions etc once fitted, I know you already rate the lights ;)

How you getting on with the SR180, I like the T180 and TBH ticked all the box's apart from about 5mpg we cant get. Coming from the CTR (EP3) I will admit it is slower and no where near as planted but on the other side of the coin this has all the Toys and does 45mpg while giving a good ride and is more than quick enough compared to a lot of other diesels.

All posted and should be with you in the morning if Royal Mail do there job

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

T180 Amber

DSCF0640.jpg

PRICE DROP £16 PAYPAL (SENT AS A GIFT)

Toyota Auris Ambient Footwell Lighting Kits

DSCF0442.jpg

This ambient footwell lighting kit is universal fitting and just requires a 12volt power source

The kit consists of

2 x Strips of flat flexible miniature ultra bright SMD LED’s complete with 3m adhesive backing

2 x Scotch locks for power connection

Simple step by step instructions with colour pictures on how to wire this kit so the ambient footwell lights work when you turn your sidelights / headlights on

OR

where to wire this kit so it illuminates when you open / unlock your doors, then when you lock / shut your door they fade out with the interior lights.

A video of my T180 wired to the doors / welcome lights

th_DSCF0513.jpg

These kits are available in Red, Blue, Green or White and is very easy to wire (only two wires to connect)

I can fit this in less than 10 minutes on all the cars above

9 LED kit as above per footwell for £16 cash or £16 Paypal (SENT AS A GIFT)

£18 Paypal (SENT AS A PAYMENT) / Cheque

These prices include P+P to the UK, Outside the UK please add £2 extra

Please note the cost is high due to the led strips

Flat SMD LED strip lights

DSCF0206.jpg

SMD LED strip lights illuminated when stuck in place

DSCN0747.jpg

08 Civic Type R (FN2)

DSCN0783.jpg

Integra Type R (DC5)

2837228002_ac6c8738ce_b.jpg

LHD 08 Civic Type R (FN2)

21Fussraumlichtlinks.jpg

04 Civic Type R (EP3) Illuminated Sparco pedals

DSCF0226.jpg

04 Civic Type R (EP3) Photo taken at dusk

DSCF0211.jpg

hey there i'm new to the forum and i came across this thread and saw the foot well lighting in i really like it alot, i was wondering if u were able to pm me the instructions with pic on how to do it. My car is still pretty new so pic would be a big help thanks.

Cuong.

• 4 months later...

Hi,

Are these kits still available?? Looking for the White Kit & Instructions with for the Door wiring.

Thanks,

Adam

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links