Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Santa Pod Meet On Sunday 8th March

Ckman85

nice pics Paul, but why dont u have any pictures of me in front of SJ :P

Did it ever happen?? :P ;) :lol:

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Norfolk n Chance

• -T- Sport

• ricc

• Rolla_SR

The photographic evidence seems to indicate otherwise :P ;) :lol:

Can you prove your case? ;)

The photographic evidence seems to indicate otherwise :P ;) :lol:

Can you prove your case? ;)

Only when SJ posts our times, but that all if she want to be honest or not :( :help: :!Removed!:

I knew this would happen :lol:

Sorry, I don't have a very good zoom on the camera I'm afraid, so history does not record your marvellous win :D

Paul.

There we go two trust worthy people openly admitting to my triumph over the V8 Aygo :lol: :P B)

He did win... just :P

I think I have a video uploading now of him beating her... We'll see later! :lol:

He did win... just :P

I think I have a video uploading now of him beating her... We'll see later! :lol:

SJ and I had three races and two of which I missed second gear, I had a problem with getting it in (so to speak) B)

He did win... just

Photographic evidence is needed..................He should have won by MILES!!

I had a problem with getting it in

You can get something from the doctor for that :P ;) :lol:

I will not lie ...........I did win!!

once, when i ran by myself :lol:

Ok he won just!!!!

Times:

Miles 18.7 Me 19.3

So wasnt much in it and it ....and excuses excuses .....all about the driver remember ;) :P no missing gear changes ...dont hear me moaning about the amazingly strong head winds which wouldnt let my car go past 70mph :( I was faster off the track :lol:

Otherwise it might have been different story!! :lol:

Brilliant day!! loved every minute of it! And Yay again to Paul for showing so I stood a chance, even tho I lost to him to :lol:

Hí Guys.I saw videos in youtube.What results you had with standard TS and TS Compressor?

Other question.When i used the car i always started at 4500-5000rpm but now with the TTE kit 3000 can be more than enough because of the big torque.So what rpm U use in the start with TS Compressor?

just watched the videos and im gutted i wasnt there i aint done that before and it looks like a lot of fun i am defo guna go to one soon even if i am there by myself ! how busy was it, how may runs could you get in then.

Hey Guys, was a REALLY nice day, enjoyed every single bit of it apart from the stupid rain, but atleast we had a few runs hey. Im still Disspointed i didnt get to race a Focus ST :(

O yeh for the ppl who dnt know, ive fitted the TTE compressor with custom made FMIC and smaller SC pulley from Silverstone performance :D

Glad u didnt record my 1st run, very embarasing mite i say, wheel spinning in 1st and 2nd with no Traction Control :lol:

Will hav to organise another meet

As long as the vid qualities are good!

if anybody wants their video removing just give me the say so and I'll take it off! :thumbsup:

Watched All the videos and they are class!!

I really can't wait to come on the next trip! working Damn night shifts this time!

Impressed with the CTS against the Celica - whoever that was :)

Anyones car feeling poorly after yesterday?

Here r my times:

Run1: 17.2192 Top Speed: 93.48 MPH against my mates Celica Tsport (Lost by 1.0945 seconds) :unsure: was wheel spinning with Traction Control Off

Run 2: 15.8072 Top Speed 95.17 MPH against my mates Celica Tsport (Won by .6004 seconds) With Traction control on and same goes with the rest

Run3: 14.7072 Top Speed 96.39 MPH against Paul T in his Aygo (Won by 4.0777 Seconds)

Run 4: 14.7849 Top Speed 95.47 MPH against my mates Celica again (Won by 1.5084)

Run 5: 15.0230 Top Speed 95.24 MPH against Norfolk n Chance Corolla Tsport (Won by 1.7533 seconds)

Run 6: 14.5164 Top Speed 95.78 MPH against -T-Sport Corolla Tsport (Won by 1.5326 seconds)

A bit unfair bcos ive got a SC :rolleyes:

I really can't wait to come on the next trip! working Damn night shifts this time!

If it was the Red CTS it was me, if it was the Grey CTS it was Norfolk n Chance. :thumbsup:

Don't think I got a vid of CKman85 vs the Celica?..

Before the next trip i'm going to practise my launches/gear change/concentration on the lights at the start! :lol:

I'm also not going to do a hike the day before! :lol:

I got some weird looks on the way home... still have "34" on my rear window! B)

:lol:

Before the next trip i'm going to practise my launches/gear change/concentration on the lights at the start! :lol:

see all the excuses are starting :lol:

My backseats are coming out for next time and think induction kit might be in order :lol:

I have still got the 38 on the back of mine and someone at worked asked if it was for sale :unsure:

see all the excuses are starting :lol:

My backseats are coming out for next time and think induction kit might be in order :lol:

I have still got the 38 on the back of mine and someone at worked asked if it was for sale :unsure:

I fully admit i was crap on the day! :lol:

My times were getting better with each run tho... shame it rained...

If it was the Red CTS it was me, if it was the Grey CTS it was Norfolk n Chance. :thumbsup:

Don't think I got a vid of CKman85 vs the Celica?..

Just as well you didn't get the vid - it would be criminal to see me in my Celica beating a Supercharged Corolla!! :P

Hi all that I met yesterday - this is Adam (the celica guy!)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links