Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Santa Pod Meet On Sunday 8th March

Ckman85

Watched All the videos and they are class!!

I really can't wait to come on the next trip! working Damn night shifts this time!

Impressed with the CTS against the Celica - whoever that was :)

Anyones car feeling poorly after yesterday?

If it was the Red CTS it was me, if it was the Grey CTS it was Norfolk n Chance. :thumbsup:

Don't think I got a vid of CKman85 vs the Celica?..

Just as well you didn't get the vid - it would be criminal to see me in my Celica beating a Supercharged Corolla!! :P

Hi all that I met yesterday - this is Adam (the celica guy!)

i was quite suprised at the lack of other members from the other subforums.. or wasnt it really posted there?

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Norfolk n Chance

• -T- Sport

• ricc

• Rolla_SR

Good day yesterday shame about weather Would have liked to have seen the corolla's up against the ctr and the focus that were running. As for my car it needs lowering big time after seeing some of yours :P

lol a lowered pre facelift is like pamela anderson without big norks. to me its what makes it even more understated and supprising ;)

looked like ckman cleaned up...LOL

i should have come down to give him some competition

gues we will never know eh William..?

mite give you a sneaky run next week before my engine work is done.

BUT your car is a beauty!!! looks familiar

Those vids are great :D

Had a really good time, brought back memories of my old CTS. Now we must do a track day B)

Paul.

It was good to meet those of you who attended, i had a good time watching especially seeing Miles doing his best to blow the gearbox ;) :thumbsup: It was a shame Paul took the weather with him :lol: CKMans's car is superb, even if it needs some fine tuning :yes:

Now, which one of you lot sabotaged my N/S/F Tyre, which subsequently blew in the fast lane!!! :eek: I think its a bit harsh just because i was driving the boat :lol:

Lmao. Oh dear... do any major damage?

Lmao. Oh dear... do any major damage?

Not really, the tyre is destroyed but i felt it going so i got onto the hard shoulder quickly and stopped so that saved the wheel, probably a good thing it happened to me as i wont be paying for a new tyre! There was a lot of smoke though, i thought she was on fire :o

Ahwell. Company pay for it? :D

How long did it take you to sort out in the end?

Yeah they will pay, £128 :help:

I called the lease co and Mr RAC was there in 30 mins, i had the wheel out waiting for him and he had it done in less than 5 mins, very efficient. I then got stuck on the M1 after a lovely Jag XKR Cabby hit the central reservation and wrote itself off, what a waste.

Watched All the videos and they are class!!

I really can't wait to come on the next trip! working Damn night shifts this time!

Impressed with the CTS against the Celica - whoever that was :)

Anyones car feeling poorly after yesterday?

If it was the Red CTS it was me, if it was the Grey CTS it was Norfolk n Chance. :thumbsup:

Don't think I got a vid of CKman85 vs the Celica?..

Just as well you didn't get the vid - it would be criminal to see me in my Celica beating a Supercharged Corolla!! :P

Hi all that I met yesterday - this is Adam (the celica guy!)

Sup Sadam, i didnt know ur in the forum? or hav u just joined?

looked like ckman cleaned up...LOL

i should have come down to give him some competition

gues we will never know eh William..?

mite give you a sneaky run next week before my engine work is done.

BUT your car is a beauty!!! looks familiar

Nope guess we will neva find out, not unless u want a quick race next week? lol unless ur scared? AHAHAHAHA

After getting ur wheels sprayed, i dnt think ppl wud actually b able to tell which cars which if we both raced on the pod. U DEF missed out dude same goes for Farhan aswell

me scared? haha.. never.

i was jst thinking that.. r there any nice piece of track down ur ends?

ye i kno.. nx time man

me scared? haha.. never.

i was jst thinking that.. r there any nice piece of track down ur ends?

ye i kno.. nx time man

There is a nice stretch of straight track down my way, but not sure if the road will b closed though :rolleyes:

So u getting ur exhaust fixed bfor engine work?

Hí Guys.I saw videos in youtube.What results you had with standard TS and TS Compressor?

Other question.When i used the car i always started at 4500-5000rpm but now with the TTE kit 3000 can be more than enough because of the big torque.So what rpm U use in the start with TS Compressor?

Id say my compressor was bout 2-3 car lengths ahead but ppl that were following me on the track can correct me if im wrong :lol:

My very 1st run i started at around 4500rpm and my wheels were spinning CRAZY so next few races i started at around 2500

What we should be discussing as well is .... when's the next one? :D

wel im goin to try n get my suspension and exhaust done before the cars goes in.. but i defo want to c the difference between our cars if dere is any.. make sure that track is open for monday..lol

I'll echo... whens the next one?!

I should have my nitrous running sweet soon so will be up for a few blasts down the 1/4. Hope to be <14s too :D

Shame I missed this one realy but the car isnt ready yet!

Yeh im up for another meet. But im affraid its gna hav to b a sunday only for me, bcos i only hav that day off.

Shaun, i dont know if im gna b able to race on monday bcos the cars going bak to the mapper to hav it re-mapped again and he probs spend the whole day with it and probs wont pick it up till tuesday morning. My car is running Rich now which is a good thing, but its running soooooo sluggish in the 2000rpm mark, just feels like MAJOR turbo lag

Who Owns the W8 CKM reg in those pics ?

Is that a TTE front bumper and would it fit a Pre-Facelift ?

The meet looked good, maybe up for it next time ...... Have to mod my basic TS first though ... lol

Still think we need some Corollas in the Toyota Sprint Series (and another Aygo would be good :toast: ). £90 race fee, + £5 competition license, + £10 helmet hire if you don't have one.

Don't have to sign on for the whole series, can just do Rockingham: TSS web site.

Failing that, a track day would be good :yahoo:

Paul.

Is that a TTE front bumper and would it fit a Pre-Facelift ?

The meet looked good, maybe up for it next time ...... Have to mod my basic TS first though ... lol

I second that!! service first, then MODS!!

I just noticed on my timeslip vs Adam...

It says 'Foul' under my number. But I'm abit confused as to how I fouled.. seen as he started to pull away before me? :lol: I dunno...

Still think we need some Corollas in the Toyota Sprint Series (and another Aygo would be good :toast: ). £90 race fee, + £5 competition license, + £10 helmet hire if you don't have one.

Don't have to sign on for the whole series, can just do Rockingham: TSS web site.

Failing that, a track day would be good :yahoo:

Paul.

Funds permitting i'd love to do one of the rounds :D

I just noticed on my timeslip vs Adam...

It says 'Foul' under my number. But I'm abit confused as to how I fouled.. seen as he started to pull away before me? :lol: I dunno...

:shutit:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links