Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Engine Coolant

lonepilgrim

Forgive me for having a totally dumb moment but is it all the same??? Or are there specific ones i should buy?? Also have i got to drain out the old or just put the new in on top?? Mine is almost completely empty

Do you have red or blue/green? They're not the same and should not be mixed, if ya got green you can use blue and vice versa, but not blue or green on red or the other way around. You don't have to drain the old one unless you plan on changing from blue/green to red or vice..

Do you have red or blue/green? They're not the same and should not be mixed, if ya got green you can use blue and vice versa, but not blue or green on red or the other way around. You don't have to drain the old one unless you plan on changing from blue/green to red or vice..

mines a reddy/pink colour

someone recommended this one http://www.opieoils.co.uk/p-903-motul-inug...nti-freeze.aspx

i noticed my coolant was low and went to mr T and was told about the differences between the three coolants and they very kindly topped it up and told me to go back whenever it needed it, so might be worth you doing the same if your unsure, personally i wouldnt use anything other than what toyota use or recommend but thats just me

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links