Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Price Of Petrol-again

Bizarra

I have noticed recently, that every time I go to the pumps, the price has gone up by about 1cent per litre :(

I think that my last fill was Euro 1.07 a litre. Just a few weeks ago it was below 1 euro. Diesel is well below it @ about 96 cent, but rising too.

Is this happening in the UK too & if so, why so ? :angry:

My dad seems to think they put it up round the bank holiday periods as peeps go on holiday. To be honest, fuel prices are a bit of a joke. My dad (again) went to his local Sainsburys and demanded that they should explain why the price of a tin of baked beans in Ripley and Derby are the same price but the fuel in their stations have a difference of 3p a litre.

Fair point.

Where I'm at, Petrol is 92.9p/L and Diesel is 102.9p/L :(

It's particularly annoying for me as the Diesel has been 99.9p for ages, and *just* when I needed to refuel it went up 3p!

YUp I can see how its crept up from looking at my fuelly thing!

Still this is the most economical car I have had in about 5 years, so I'm still spending less than I did!

The last i heard was that a barrel of oil was trading at $48 , so its astonishing to see petrol at many stations 95.9 pence per litre , & diesel at 103 .9 and some are selling diesel at 105.9 per litre , the usuall culptrits of course , Texaco & BP , i never buy petrol from these , and would rather run out of juice and walk home than buy it from them .

The last 2 rises in the cost of petrol i should add , was foist upon us by the government , at 2p per litre both times , the government also plan another rise in september , plus further rises of 1% above inflation thereafter . :censor:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links