Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla T Sport PFL New Owner.

RazzerRazor

3 hours ago, bod1065 said:

Can the t sport run without the secondary air pump.....????

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Yeah it can. Like Yusuf said! All this pump does is from a cold start throws hot air into the exhaust for the emissions! Hence the fail on an MOT. On eBay they're around £75-80 all second hand. No new ones anywhere. I'll get it fitted after Scotland. 

I spent today doing my breakpads all round went for Brembo High Performance from Euro Car Parts, so decided to go over my calipers again to solidate them

I will probably respray my light switches as Ive bought primer, gloss black and lacquer for my badges

2 minutes ago, sohail-94 said:

I spent today doing my breakpads all round went for Brembo High Performance from Euro Car Parts, so decided to go over my calipers again to solidate them

I will probably respray my light switches as Ive bought primer, gloss black and lacquer for my badges

Brembo...lotto win matey👍 Can't go wrong with them pal. Spraying your switches? Inside the car? 

The before and after. Wish all the Rolla parts was this easy to swap! 

20170429_170623.jpg

20170429_171053.jpg

21 minutes ago, RazzerRazor said:

The before and after. Wish all the Rolla parts was this easy to swap! 

20170429_170623.jpg

20170429_171053.jpg

Yes mate will spray them maybe 🤔

Also after changing my brakes when im moving off I hear a slight groaning sound 

i think the pads need to be broken into maybe as I changed all 4 

You've not got any dirt etc on your pads before fitment have you? Or your discs? 

45 minutes ago, RazzerRazor said:

You've not got any dirt etc on your pads before fitment have you? Or your discs? 

I don't believe i do mate tbh however only driven car 2 miles so far lol

10 hours ago, sohail-94 said:

I don't believe i do mate tbh however only driven car 2 miles so far lol

Probably be something and nothing 

Finally found some pictures of my ICE install. I'll take a couple more of the final pictures later on! 

Installed the Digital Areial just behind the A Post. Well hid the wires behind they're. It needs an earth so I sanded down the metal on here for a better connection. Works a treat. All neat too👍

20170221_001006.jpg

20170221_000828.jpg

Put the bluetooth mic up next to the old one (that came with the car). It's a Nokia version. Works good to be fair. Left it in incase I ever remove this system! You don't even notice it to be fair. 

Then it was time for a full strip down of the interior. 

I basically just hid and zip tied the wires anywhere I could that was safe and not in the way of anything. The subwoofer is under the passenger seat (the wires that come with it are so long). But again I didn't want to cut them incase I ever install it in another car. 

20170114_151344.jpg

20170114_151327.jpg

20170114_135306.jpg

20170114_140652.jpg

20170114_140714.jpg

20170114_140717.jpg

Edited by RazzerRazor
Spelling

I'll get some more of it finished in abit. It's still not 100% finished in my eyes, little touches I need to do and sort. I'll get there though, can start doing more now it's light nights 👍

Now then Craig, well things are looks good shame about the pump though.

That should be a good test for the clutch and yes they are more snappy under foot, but let us know how it beds in.

I had the black door covers on my 1.6 as they came as standard on my facelift.

The sound system will be well nice with the new sub installed.

31 minutes ago, Ant182 said:

Now then Craig, well things are looks good shame about the pump though.

That should be a good test for the clutch and yes they are more snappy under foot, but let us know how it beds in.

I had the black door covers on my 1.6 as they came as standard on my facelift.

The sound system will be well nice with the new sub installed.

It's getting they're buddy. The list is huge still for mods or upgrades! I know that pump, always something. It does feel good already this clutch to be honest, can't wait for it to be bedded in. Then I can try and standing start ha. Yeah you had them switches in yours as standard, do look better in black! Like tv's, who has silver these days. The sub is amazing to be fair. Excellent sound quality for the money 

It's in as you see, not fitting perfect but the original didn't either! But there's so many wires behind they're now, it's a mine field. 

I put the remote for the sub in the panel dash, just drilled a hole and fed the wire through. Pretty neat if I say so myself 😉

Like I said before the wires are crazy that come with the Subwoofer. So I just cover it with the floor matt, only my 5 year old sits they're really and his feet don't touch the floor yet! 

I need to some how hide these wires that you can see here when the door is open. Was thinking a black rubber glove or just electrical tape on them. Mmmm bit more thought me thinks. Open to suggestions boys 👍

But seriously though. The sub is excellent value for money. And with the remote you can control how much bass you want! 

20170501_170736.jpg

20170501_170726.jpg

20170501_175742.jpg

20170501_175752.jpg

that looks great Craig summit I've never done.

For hiding the wires what about some black pipe insulation slide the wires inside it then black tape round it then black duct tape/cable ties up or down under the seat.

That's not a bad idea that👍 could even get those cheap ones for the £1 shop, bet that would work. Top man😎

Cheers buddy 

24 minutes ago, RazzerRazor said:

It's in as you see, not fitting perfect but the original didn't either! But there's so many wires behind they're now, it's a mine field. 

I put the remote for the sub in the panel dash, just drilled a hole and fed the wire through. Pretty neat if I say so myself 😉

Like I said before the wires are crazy that come with the Subwoofer. So I just cover it with the floor matt, only my 5 year old sits they're really and his feet don't touch the floor yet! 

I need to some how hide these wires that you can see here when the door is open. Was thinking a black rubber glove or just electrical tape on them. Mmmm bit more thought me thinks. Open to suggestions boys 👍

But seriously though. The sub is excellent value for money. And with the remote you can control how much bass you want! 

20170501_170736.jpg

20170501_170726.jpg

20170501_175742.jpg

20170501_175752.jpg

Mate try fabric tape off eBay and then cable tie to the bottom of the seat or a long method is

buy the casing for radiator pipes and spray it black & pop the wires inside it then drill two holes either side and tied that upto the seat from the bottom 🤔

1 hour ago, Ant182 said:

that looks great Craig summit I've never done.

For hiding the wires what about some black pipe insulation slide the wires inside it then black tape round it then black duct tape/cable ties up or down under the seat.

LOL beat me to it mate 😝

3 hours ago, sohail-94 said:

LOL beat me to it mate 😝

Cheers Sohail. Great minds think a like buddy 😉

• Like 1

This post certainly has grown, LOL! Radio looks awesome, looking to get one similar for the Comp. I always thought there was a airbag in the A pillar as mine says "Curtain airbag" on it or is it in the head lining?

Must admit myself 16 pages and still going ha. Not fitted half the parts in my shed yet never mind others that I want! My parts will be worth more than the car at this rate. 

With yours being the Facelift you may have one in your A post. Mine being the old one you didn't even get the passenger seat belt warning. 

I wouldn't of thought you have an airbag in the head lining. It would prob knock you out if it went off👊 I could be wrong though. It wouldn't be the first, and defo not the last mate 👍

9 hours ago, RazzerRazor said:

Must admit myself 16 pages and still going ha. Not fitted half the parts in my shed yet never mind others that I want! My parts will be worth more than the car at this rate. 

With yours being the Facelift you may have one in your A post. Mine being the old one you didn't even get the passenger seat belt warning. 

I wouldn't of thought you have an airbag in the head lining. It would prob knock you out if it went off👊 I could be wrong though. It wouldn't be the first, and defo not the last mate 👍

You should thank your stars Craig that you don't have the passenger seat belt warning sound as its so annoying lol

17 hours ago, sohail-94 said:

You should thank your stars Craig that you don't have the passenger seat belt warning sound as its so annoying lol

Ha I know mate. My dads got one on his Juke! A right pain it is 

Just back from Scotland with the Rolla. In total around 570 miles on the new clutch! Well bedded in. And the car was perfect! 👌 Just over a full tank there and back, with abit of redex in too. 

Shes a good en for a 2002 plate👍

25 minutes ago, RazzerRazor said:

Just back from Scotland with the Rolla. In total around 570 miles on the new clutch! Well bedded in. And the car was perfect! 👌 Just over a full tank there and back, with abit of redex in too. 

Shes a good en for a 2002 plate👍

Used to run Redex in my old GTI and VR6 but not sure if it was any good for our engines?!

Mostly run mine on V power and occasionallyTesco momentum 99 so I don't think Redex would be much good.

Do you ever run super unleaded with yours?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links