Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Little Shoot...

-T- Sport

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -T- Sport

• ricc

• KPARRIS-JONES

• cabcurtains

:lol:

I'll get a video up soon. I got the Mrs to take one on a trip to my mums before, but you can't hear it very well... and then the baby decides to join in ;)

EDIT: Just uploading it to YT, 3 min clip of passing surroundsing and some noises... xD Not exactly the best video ever.

Errrrrm. Loud. :lol:

Bloody Chav :lol: ;)

You obviously have never heard my dads 1.6 coupe..... it's terrible for sound! :lol:

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

You'll have to turn th volume up! and listen to The Killers... and then my Son

Enjoy the tour of Runcorn! lol

nice video.

Hi this is my first post, but i have been viewing the forum for a few months now and am hoping to get a T-sport when i turn 21,

I love the exhaust on your car, I've been searching through many pics for an angled exhaust on a t-sport, as it was one of the things that made me fall in love with one when I first saw a modified one a few years back.

If possible could you take some straight on pics of the rear end when you get a chance, would love to see how it sits properly.

Thanks, and by the way you have very nice car there. :thumbsup:

Auzzam.

I'll grab some for you ASAP. Tad dark at the minute and will be working late tomorrow and possibly even Tuesday...

Maybe I can fit you in on Wednesday. :lol:

I'll grab some for you ASAP. Tad dark at the minute and will be working late tomorrow and possibly even Tuesday...

Maybe I can fit you in on Wednesday. :lo:

lol yeh when ever is best for you :)

Remove that video you nob. Its useless. Go make a better one, preferably minus stereo/music and Ethan being a right little holimagun! :P

Your sick, your making the poor lad cry its that chavving loud, i hope Social Services aren't lurking in TOC tonight :lol: ;) :P

Or maybe its just your tunes :band:

If I'm honest... It's Jens CD, I'm not a fan of The Killers. lol. Chris put it on when returning from MIJ. ;)

thanks for the comment FoxX. Moving from the corolla compressor to the celica was obviously a drop down in power, but it more than made up for it with handling and looks (posers car lol)

As for making a tsport into a GT, well that will be costly. The TRD Spoiler alone is £2-3k depending on what dealer you go to. Same with the TRD skirts as they are £500-£1k. Rear TRD valance £500 (mine is a replica for £70 lol). Not sure on the price of the TRD front lip. Wheels your probably looking at about at least £1000, then the springs are probably about the £200 mark. Then there is the suede and leather interior, which is usually a £1800 option from the dealer on other models. So if you want to go that route good luck lol

I see what you mean! they are hard to find and expensive.. i'd probably have to settle for something like HZ performance stuff and although it looks almost identical i'm not sure the quality would be pretty poor and then I would look like a chav. :lol:

But lovely car indeed, very rare - i've seen compressors but i've never seen a GT on the road so congrats :)

As requested.. whether they're any good or not I don't know.. :P

FILE0083.jpg

FILE0084.jpg

I have some videos to upload but won't be putting the link for all of them here. ;)

Baby on board sign ftw! ;)

Video:

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

For more of my videos, go to my YT profile.

thanks was exactly the angle i wanted, like the sound too especially when it bounces off the limiter , was there any difference in power compared to the tte back box you had before?

just checked the other videos on your profile, the driveby one sounds really nice, better than the video of the tte you have on there.

Unsure... Will visit the last RR I used to see if that shows any gains, The revs seem to pick up quicker though. Especially through lift.

Sounds bloody beastly mate. Good choice! :thumbsup:

We'll see how the note changes over time, hopefully it will get a little bit deeper.... :naughty:

Sounds awesome dude i'm wanting a new exhaust now lol. I'll wait till my TTE front bumper is fitted and payed for tho lol the pics at the start of the thread look wicked btw prefer the rolla obviously haha :P

I commented on the 'other' youtube videos saying 'your a chav' and some random gave me negative rep! lol..... clearly doesnt know kearon is a fun times bum chum of mine. ;) ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links