Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae 2010 Attendees

GIDDLEPIN

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KPARRIS-JONES

• Hou

• Norfolk n Chance

• Phoenix999

Hi all remember me? Havent used my old account for ages so re-registered with a star :D

Is anyone else going for the day on Saturday only?

Having a read through some of the posts and can see why the price is off putting but it's worth it IMO. We only do the Saturday now (never EVER gonna camp again after that great big storm a few years ago) but wouldn't miss going.

Tina

Hey everyone!

Yes, indeed, the crazy Belgian people are back! :yahoo:

Tomorrow we have to be @8 am in Calais (or in other word depart @5 in Belgium) and on saterday we are comming to visit the meet!

I'm so looking forward to it! Al those magnificent cars! Jummie!

We come with a boring (but new) Hyundai H1.

Can we park our car again behind the tent of TOC like last year? I hope we have no flat tire this year.

I'm not stop google'ing some nice POI between Dover and the meet.(places to go out, circui

Does somebody has a good idea?

Or if there is a big scrapyard where I can score some cool parts for my Carina II PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

In Belgium you don't find any parts. So i would do a kill for a nice interior, leather steeringwheel or something!

For the people who doesn't recoginse us:

7128_1258111370063_1147996028_30809939_366297_n.jpg

7128_1258114570143_1147996028_30809973_5776607_n.jpg

Hey everyone!

Yes, indeed, the crazy Belgian people are back! :yahoo:

Tomorrow we have to be @8 am in Calais (or in other word depart @5 in Belgium) and on saterday we are comming to visit the meet!

I'm so looking forward to it! Al those magnificent cars! Jummie!

We come with a boring (but new) Hyundai H1.

Can we park our car again behind the tent of TOC like last year? I hope we have no flat tire this year.

I'm not stop google'ing some nice POI between Dover and the meet.(places to go out, circui

Does somebody has a good idea?

Or if there is a big scrapyard where I can score some cool parts for my Carina II PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

In Belgium you don't find any parts. So i would do a kill for a nice interior, leather steeringwheel or something!

For the people who doesn't recoginse us:

7128_1258111370063_1147996028_30809939_366297_n.jpg

7128_1258114570143_1147996028_30809973_5776607_n.jpg

Hello........Yes I remember you from last year!..........Have seen your video!

Unfortunately the Organisers of JAE have this year taken an aggresive stance on admission of NON-Japanese cars to JAE!

Your Hyundai is not a Jap car (Its Korean) and under the event rules will not be admitted to the show!

You will, however be allowed to park in the "Public" parking area and gain admission as day visitors.

This may not be what you wanted to hear, so if it causes any problems you should try to contact John Fuggles (JAE Organiser) to see if in your case he is prepared to make an exception!

I wish you good luck and a safe journey

EDIT : Blonde moment! (Must read threads!)

As Steve said it won't be allowed on, so you'll have to park up and walk to us!

As said above, sorry you cannot join us. It is nearly Jap but not close enough :P

The public camping area will be very close the the action and still within a fenced off area that is security patrolled so you have nothing to worry about leaving your car there!

If you had a V6 Hyundai Coupe you could bring the engine in seeing as they shared an engine from the Mitsubishi Spyder. :P

But as above, sorry, it's not Jap. So you can't get in. :(

Well,

Thanks to Hou.Gary,!Removed! Davy & Caroline.....

Looks like the Jae pimp is attending in the turbo banana!

Banana may need to be polished on saturday tho :yahoo: , and i need a shot in your Roadster Davy.

ya bunch of baxters!

Mo

Well,

Thanks to Hou.Gary,Gay Davy & Caroline.....

Looks like the Jae pimp is attending in the turbo banana!

Banana may need to be polished on saturday tho :yahoo: , and i need a shot in your Roadster Davy.

ya bunch of baxters!

Mo

toast.gif

It's no problem.

It isn't to show off the van, it was just very handy :D

But we walk then, no problem.

ha dedication, I like it.

I seem to recall someone deciding not to go for a similar reason.... :g: :P

I am arriving 3pm tomorrow :P

But gates open from 7am on the fri so I will no doubt be awake due to the noisy skylines next to us :yawn:

Feel free to arrive whenever you like

I seem to recall someone deciding not to go for a similar reason.... :g: :P

Not quite Kynan!........Remember:

Yes, I could park elsewhere.......but the JAE "Organisation" will not have Non Jap Parking within the JAE security fencing and as such cannot give me an undertaking for the security of my car, so you are almost right.......I choose not to park elsewhere

I posted in this topic, not for it to be a free for all "Bash the non Jap owners session", but to make it clear to all that my reasons for possible non attendance at JAE did not rest with the TOC management, who have always made me welcome, but with that of the JAE "Organisation" who have taken a harder line on the situation than they did last year.

As it has happened .............even if I had access to a Jap car now, I would still be unable to attend JAE 2010 as I have a broken ankle and am currently unable to drive or walk!

I wish all concerned a good weekend...........I shall raise a glass on Saturday night! :thumbsup:

I was lightly teasing you ;) I knew why you couldn't come, see I do pay some attention to you. :P

You have been trained well my boy! :P :lol:

Safe journey for those going, see you there!

Steve - As it turns out the public parking is within fencing and security patrolled so without the broken leg you could have come :thumbsup:

hey guys.. if you can can you do a group photo shot with the club banner and some cars in the shot please for the website.

If you can try and get people to bunch together tightly so the shot is close and the banner is clear. We will make a feature of it for the club website.

When is this photo shoot? If you could do one on Friday or later then we can get the CTS in the shoot :P Not to mention the fact it wa waxed with Harly ;) :P

I'm sorry guys but I will not be able to attend JAE now, currently sat on my ***** suffering a bad case of flu. Cheers for sending the tickets, etc. Gutted :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links