Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae 2010 Attendees

GIDDLEPIN

JAE2010list.jpg

I am now going to start the ball rolling to organise this years JAE

The post giving details of this event have been on the forums since October last year and the response is less than favourable

I have to be honest and say that a "Possible" 17 cars makes this likely that it won't be worth doing and for one of the largest car clubs on the internet it would be a great shame :(

I would plan on us having a car and tent pitch as last year along with a marquee, but with lights and a generator this time. I would also be prepared to do the BBQ (I haven't killed anyone yet ;) )

Dependant on numbers we could also do some trophies :yahoo:

Hou has kindly offered to organise discounted tickets once more and details of this will be posted accordingly :thumbsup:

There will be a charge for BBQ food as well as a fee for those none "Supporter" members attending, prices will be announced as soon as I find out how much I need for a trip to the Maldives (Kidding :P ), seriously, I will have a better idea on the figures once I know the numbers attending.

So please let's have some support for our club and let's see your pride and joy on the stand this year (You can bring your car as well :yes::lol: )

Post your names here if you will DEFINITELY be attending :thumbsup: any if's/but's/might's or maybe's will be removed, not for spite but to keep the thread tidy so I can have a better reference to adjust details :thumbsup:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KPARRIS-JONES

• Hou

• Norfolk n Chance

• Phoenix999

Me me me me me me me me me me me me me

Les, I've just been through the other thread and found I hadn't posted on it, even though we've got accommodation booked. We will be driving up early Saturday and staying 'til Sunday. So two tickets please, obviously no camping and no BBQ thanks.

John & Babs

....I have to be honest and say that a "Possible" 17 cars makes this likely that it won't be worth doing and for one of the largest car clubs on the internet it would be a great shame :( ....

I am simply stunned as to why so few members/supporters on here do not wish to attend what is a fantastic event. Blimey the company on the TOC stand is worth the visit :thumbsup:

Come on guys, if I can turn up last year after having an accident in my car during the journey up why can't you all show some effort to attend and show what TOC is.... that is a good and sociable club :yes:

Les.... I will attend for the Saturday only and would welcome the chance of a BBQ if possible :drool: As for tickets I'll give this some thought once Hou gives us details :D

I'll be in the T-Sport Corolla with my dad. (Its red)

Looking forward to this! :D

EDIT: And could someone order tickets for us now?

And we are planning on being there each day, however we driving home and then back each time. :D We like long journeys. ;)

I see me making another animated siggy to rally the troops..

Defo for all of it Les as normal. :) Friday till Sunday.. already booked off work.

whole lot please les. although not sure if alli and the kids will be there the whole time, maybe just the sat/sun for them.

tickets and BBq please.

Thursday till Sunday please dude, both Me and Mel, the works. I will assist with the BBQing if needed again and as for tickets I will post details up but should be saving a few quid on the entrance :)

Thurs to Sun for me!!

I'll have a part of whatever's on offer ;)

:lol:

Not sure if i can get both Sat and Sun yet, but please put me down for both, barbeque and a ticket for both days, Les. Wo n't be camping.

Last year was really good. Hope we get the same good weather!

Rich

What happened to all the others!? :o

'twill be a very small meet... Why don't people want to go!? It's definitely not for the lack of members here, even if you only count regularly active members.

C'MON! (Screw Astra and trying to own that as their trade-mark)

What happened to all the others!? :o

'twill be a very small meet... Why don't people want to go!? It's definitely not for the lack of members here, even if you only count regularly active members.

C'MON! (Screw Astra and trying to own that as their trade-mark)

All the names on the list were taken from this thread and I put them on for people to confirm, no doubt there will be a couple more to put up, but to be honest I will be embarrassed to organise a stand for one of the largest car clubs on the web with such a small number, when clubs with a lot less active members than us will have a larger turn out.

I am currently unable to confirm my attendance at this years JAE as the events "Organisation" have made it very clear on their "JAE Forum" that my current make of vehicle will not be allowed "On site" at JAE.

Unlike TOC they do not appear to accept that the individual member of a club is as worthy of attendance as the car that they drive!

My attendance at JAE this year will be "doubtful"...............I still, however, support TOC's other events :thumbsup:

Can't you just park up elsewhere?

And Les, I see your point. It would be pretty pathetic. lets just hope that many more people decide to go closer to the event. :yes:

I hope that the numbers increase soon, otherwise it will put a rather dull light upon the thought of going to JAE...

I am currently unable to confirm my attendance at this years JAE as the events "Organisation" have made it very clear on their "JAE Forum" that my current make of vehicle will not be allowed "On site" at JAE.

Unlike TOC they do not appear to accept that the individual member of a club is as worthy of attendance as the car that they drive!

My attendance at JAE this year will be "doubtful"...............I still, however, support TOC's other events :thumbsup:

yes he can park elsewhere just chooses not to, and Steve yes the members are valuable, but I am sure at an all German/Merc show they wouldn't be too happy with a yaris on a stand! Stop throwing your Teddy out of the cot and attend anyway, borrow your sons aygo or something!

yes he can park elsewhere just chooses not to, and Steve yes the members are valuable, but I am sure at an all German/Merc show they wouldn't be too happy with a yaris on a stand! Stop throwing your Teddy out of the cot and attend anyway, borrow your sons aygo or something!

I can assure you Hou that I have not "Thrown my teddy out of the cot"!

You will be the first to know it when that happens!

Yes, I could park elsewhere.......but the JAE "Organisation" will not have Non Jap Parking within the JAE security fencing and as such cannot give me an undertaking for the security of my car, so you are almost right.......I choose not to park elsewhere

I posted in this topic, not for it to be a free for all "Bash the non Jap owners session", but to make it clear to all that my reasons for possible non attendance at JAE did not rest with the TOC management, who have always made me welcome, but with that of the JAE "Organisation" who have taken a harder line on the situation than they did last year.

My intention was to make it clear to all why I had not yet confimed my attendance :rolleyes:

If my son still owns his Aygo by September............I may see if it is available to me.

If not, as a non Jap owning, Jap car club supporter, I may just look in for one day.....Hou Knows? :P

Hi guys.

Im new to the club but I have heard about JAE when I was into my bluebirds and would love to attend!

I have introduced myself on the introduction page and would defo like to attend and meet people, maybe make some new mateys as well :thumbsup:

I will be in my carina, i have not modified it or anything its the same as it was out the factory but with added scuffs scratches and scrapes, just for that "old tired" look people go for these days :D

It'd be great to see you there mate. :yes:

And Steve, why not park outside the JAE security fencing and get someone from TOC to get you through the gates? If you don't have a jap car, then you don't get into a Jap show. Simples. :) It annoyed me too once, but you just have to get on with it.

LATEST UPDATE FOR THIS YEARS JAE ATTENDEES :(

JAE3.jpg

I have been deleted :crybaby:

'Tis for the best. ;) :P

Oh.... your going :huh: so I guess you are right :rolleyes: ;) :lol:

'Tis for the best. ;) :P

Oh.... your going :huh: so I guess you are right :rolleyes: ;) :lol:

:lol: Exactly! Was only warning you. :D

I have noticed that some of the emoticons have given up the ghost, including :lol: and :naughty:

Whoops!.......I cropped it short :blush:

JAE3-1.jpg

Truth is I was saving it to add later so it looked like there was more interest :P

Whoops!.......I cropped it short :blush:

JAE3-1.jpg

Truth is I was saving it to add later so it looked like there was more interest :P

I exist once more :yahoo:

But bloody heck only 9 of us.... its disgusting that so few have shown support so far :ffs:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links