Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae 2010 Attendees

GIDDLEPIN

Whoops!.......I cropped it short :blush:

JAE3-1.jpg

Truth is I was saving it to add later so it looked like there was more interest :P

I exist once more :yahoo:

But bloody heck only 9 of us.... its disgusting that so few have shown support so far :ffs:

Too right mate.

Have car shows gone out of fashion?... :rolleyes:

At least tell us why you don't want to come people! :angry:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KPARRIS-JONES

• Hou

• Norfolk n Chance

• Phoenix999

Oh... is Kynan going? Hmm... :unsure:

:lol:

All we need to is arrive early and steal the pitch names for all the Toyota clubs... add them to our pitch and hey presto! Biggest club there ;)

Oh... is Kynan going? Hmm... :unsure:

:lol:

All we need to is arrive early and steal the pitch names for all the Toyota clubs... add them to our pitch and hey presto! Biggest club there ;)

:lol: I have been threatening to turn up and have had to pull out of countless meets so you'll just have to deal with it. :P

That's not such a bad idea actually...

I put this up on the first post

Post your names here if you will DEFINITELY be attending :thumbsup: any if's/but's/might's or maybe's will be removed, not for spite but to keep the thread tidy so I can have a better reference to adjust details

It's hard enough getting members to put their names down as it is fella's without the bickering :(

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

It is with great reluctance that Anne and I have decided not to organise or attend this years JAE event. Our first introduction to this was at the Billing Aquadrome in 2004. Over the years we have had one of the largest stands at the show which was a reflection on the size of our membership.

I wanted this year to be one of the most well attended Toyota owners Club events we have ever seen, that is why details have been posted throughout our forums since October last year. Response to this has been to say the least……slow, so it came as no surprise to find those wanting to attend a little lacking….

I have already apologised by personal message to the handful of members who showed willing to support the club this year before posting my intentions and will continue in my efforts to keep the Toyota Owners Club spirit alive.

Les

Having read Les' message personal message the other day I was saddened to read his observations but I totally understand his reasons for pulling out of the event. Having organised events in the past I know just how disheartening it is when members/supporters fail to step forward to lend help or support for the event. I am of the opinion that members/supporters have to help the club before they can ask their peers to help them. I am sorry to say that the membership of TOC have failed miserably to lend support to Les and Anne, frankly I am disgusted.

What has heartened me is that both Hou and Gaz are now looking into something and I totally support them, these are the sort of guys that makes TOC what it should be :thumbsup::yes:

Now in order to try to salvage something from this sad situation how about a few more members/supporters, yet unnamed, stepping forward to add their names to the list of people that want to attend JAE this year :huh: If more people don't come forward I would not blame either Hou or Gaz if they too stood aside in the run up to JAE :(

What a sad and difficult situation.

For those still wanting and willing to go myself and Gaz are looking into what we can do to organise something.

Count me in - I want to be there this year.

ill be there ive booked time off and everything :thumbsup:

Right guys, for those still wanting to go I would like you to do me a favour please.

Go into your respective forums (corolla/avensis etc) and start a thread about JAE, encouraging people to come, asking why they arent, bribing if you have to, and just get people to come!

I'll be there,

only fri/sat/sun tho,

C'mon Les Jae isn't Jae without you and Anne :(

Mo

Mo

Seconded!

We'll sort what we can and hopefully persuade you guys to attend too thumbsup.gif

I was looking forward to BBQ Bacon Butties sad.gif

I am sorry to say that the membership of TOC have failed miserably to lend support to Les and Anne, frankly I am disgusted.

What a sad and difficult situation.

People have their reasons for not being able to go to a car event, work/family/time/money etc

Its a bit over dramatic calling it a sad and difficult situation, its not the end of the world.

I'm still in and will help if asked.

It is sad because there are those who are willing to try, and it gets spoiled for them.

Thirded

Come on Les and Anne.... please reconsider :huh:

You can still all go if you want to, it’s not cancelled...! But £25 on the gate seems a lot of money, no price for the Sunday only ticket yet.

OK guys, Kath has now got her hols sorted so will be doing all four days and camping as last year.

Les and Anne, Im sorry to hear of your decision not to do JAE this year, I agree with Gaz and Hou and hope you have a change of heart, it must be very disappointing when there seems to be a lack of interest in somthing you are working hard to organize.

It may be as in Kaths case that sorting hols is just a nightmare as staff seem to come first and she has to have whats left, she has had her name down for those dates for ages and has only just got them, same has happened with CAE would have loved to come but just cant make it and I dont like putting names down for somthing unless I know I can go.

Maybe there will be more names put forward as it gets closer.

Gaz and Hou, as last year will be available to help out with whatever, maybe this year I will have to bring the van with my geny and lights and heater :thumbsup:

Woop! Another name for the list!

All you need to do is convince Nick to come on our stand too then you can attend and bring 3 Toyota's to boost our numbers! :lol:

:thumbsup:

Woop! Another name for the list!

All you need to do is convince Nick to come on our stand too then you can attend and bring 3 Toyota's to boost our numbers! :lol:

:thumbsup:

I'll hire a trailer and stick the GT Turbo on the back, get my daughter to bring the Lexus, and my eldest to bring both his Yaris, so that will be 7 :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links