Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Iphone 4 Signal Fault Leaves Apple 'stunned' For Error

Raistlin

Apple. A fool and his money are soon parted! :)

Thanks, a constructive comment with good reason.

I chose the Apple iPhone because it had amazing software coupled with some of the best hardware around. Only in the past month has any other mobile phone manufacturer managed to get close to the quality of the touch-screen. Most of them are clunky and require you to mash the pad with your palm for anything to move. It also had a good log-book system and calender to help me keep track of GCSE work and other things, it had plenty of apps to keep me happy and the direct link with iTunes has been great so I don't have to always hook it up to a bloody PC. Also, I like to know that I am top of the pile for five minutes until the next thing comes out. There, I admitted it.

Apple have dropped some serious shitters but that's not to say we shouldn't recognise the good bits such as the iPhone.

I'd appreciate it if you would refrain from calling me a fool. Feel free to say that you think the iPhone and other Apple products such as the **cough** iPod are rubbish, despite being some of the best selling gadgets in the world, but don't insult those who choose to buy their products with good reason. ;)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raistlin

• Bizarra

• Parts-King

• KPARRIS-JONES

Oh dear, I find myself being on the end of the Apple marketing...............I bought one!!!!!!

If you had one Raist I would be able to poke you online :eek:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Oh dear, I find myself being on the end of the Apple marketing...............I bought one!!!!!!

If you had one Raist I would be able to poke you online :eek:

:blush: Kingo :thumbsup: I never suspected you were that way inclined :eek: How brave of you to come out of the Closet on line :blink: and especially on THIS forum :lol2:

Watch this space for Raist's comment :dots:

Vic I did use the word "Online" after the word "poke" there is a subtle difference......................but then again :wacko:

Vic I did use the word "Online" after the word "poke" there is a subtle difference......................but then again :wacko:

:oops: My bad ! I am not technically minded & am not aware of ALL the capabilities of the Iphone4 :no:

I thought from your post that it had an App for virtually real phone Sex & you didn't have to organise clandestine meetings with Raist in future :naughty:

A quite natural misunderstanding :rolleyes::yes: :lol2:

Vic, If I wanted to poke Kingo online I would, I don't, so I didn't...

Nuff Said..... thumbsup.gif

We all suspected it of him Vic, don't worry, you aren't alone on that thought. :thumbsup:

We all suspected it of him Vic, don't worry, you aren't alone on that thought. thumbsup.gif

You can shut it as well Apple boy :D

We all suspected it of him Vic, don't worry, you aren't alone on that thought. thumbsup.gif

Ooooh ! We are being a bit snippy today, aren't we :lol: We'll put it down to the heatwave & be charitable towards the poor chap :angel_not: We DO make allowances for poor Aygo owners. They suffer enough :bash:

Vic, If I wanted to poke Kingo online I would, I don't, so I didn't...

Nuff Said..... thumbsup.gif

Raw nerve, there ? <_< :clap::laughing:

Methinks thou doth protest too much :thumbsup:

and anyway it takes two to Tango :rolleyes:

I appear to have dropped my salt pot into a wound. A wound made only made worse by the sexual tension brought onto you by the sudden appearance of Kingo...

I shall say no more... :shutit: :D

Ive posted my picture up for him............I know he loves me.......he told me in a PM

gurning.jpg

I'd appreciate it if you would refrain from calling me a fool. Feel free to say that you think the iPhone and other Apple products such as the **cough** iPod are rubbish, despite being some of the best selling gadgets in the world, but don't insult those who choose to buy their products with good reason. ;)

Most humble apologies, m'lud. Or should it be Mr Fool. :D

I have an iP*d myself and I was thinking of giving Mr. T a couple of hundred to fit the integration kit into our iQ3. So, I am living proof that a fool and his money are indeed, soon parted!

I'd appreciate it if you would refrain from calling me a fool. Feel free to say that you think the iPhone and other Apple products such as the **cough** iPod are rubbish, despite being some of the best selling gadgets in the world, but don't insult those who choose to buy their products with good reason. wink.gif

Most humble apologies, m'lud. Or should it be Mr Fool. biggrin.gif

I have an iP*d myself and I was thinking of giving Mr. T a couple of hundred to fit the integration kit into our iQ3. So, I am living proof that a fool and his money are indeed, soon parted!

But you can get a lead thats connects it on the rear of the radio then trails to the back of the glove box for less than £30.00, best do your homework.

Also Kynan just because something sells it doesn't mean its good, it's just good marketing...

A million plastic tuneless tubes from Africa is the most current ploy....

Now I wont have you slate the Vuvuzela! :lol:

I know that, but it is a good product anyway.

And bokkie, same as what Raist said. Best not to take the piss when all you had to do was look behind the radio which takes 5 minutes, obviously not Apples fault either. It's Toyotas responsibility to make the cars system compatible with Apples' products.

You could have spent less on an aftermarket system btw, like I did. Has iPod connection and Aux in too.. :yes::thumbsup:

You could have spent less on an aftermarket system btw, like I did. Has iPod connection and Aux in too.. yes.gifthumbsup.gif

Lets face it the only Apple product around when your car was made was a Granny Smith :D

Can't disagree. 1989 Goodness. However I still managed to fit a modern system with almost no trouble. :thumbsup:

Can't disagree. 1989 Goodness. However I still managed to fit a modern system with almost no trouble. thumbsup.gif

Almost being the operative word...

Now go and pick on the old man :D

Almost being the trouble :P Had to refit the fascia cover plate that sat under the old radio. Or suffer a horrible gap... :o

Worked out fine IMO:

FluffyInteriorfinished043.jpg

I was quite proud of myself.... :blush::lol:

I'd like to but I wouldn't want to be seen bullying an elderly person. I'd need somewhere more private. :D

Almost being the trouble tongue.gif Had to refit the fascia cover plate that sat under the old radio. Or suffer a horrible gap... ohmy.gif

Worked out fine IMO:

FluffyInteriorfinished043.jpg

I was quite proud of myself.... blush.giflaugh.gif

I'd like to but I wouldn't want to be seen bullying an elderly person. I'd need somewhere more private. biggrin.gif

OMG Ginger pedals...

Just a ******* camera. ;)

Not our iPhone 4 camera surely :eek:

Can't disagree. 1989 Goodness. However I still managed to fit a modern system with almost no trouble. thumbsup.gif

Almost being the operative word...

Now go and pick on the old man :D

Hopefully, for your sake :boxing::bash: the "Old Man" to be picked on is his Pater :lol2:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links