Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Russian Spy Anna Chapman Is Stripped Of Uk Citizenship

Raistlin

_48214964_009700151-1.jpg

Anna Chapman, one of the Russian spies deported from the United States, has been deprived of her British citizenship, the BBC understands.

She has lost her British citizenship and exclusion is expected to follow, meaning she cannot travel to the UK.

Ms Chapman was among 10 Russians arrested in the US who admitted to being agents for a foreign country.

Last week her lawyer said she would like to come to the UK as she has a UK passport through a previous marriage.

Russia agreed to exchange four US spies for the 10 Russian agents and the swap was carried out in Vienna on 9 July.

Ms Chapman, who is also known as Anya Kushchenko, is the daughter of a Russian diplomat.

Until the Home Office's decision, she had dual Russian-UK nationality.

BBC home affairs correspondent Andy Tighe said Ms Chapman became the best-known of the Russian spy ring after details and photographs from her Facebook entry were picked up by newspapers around the world.

Vienna spy swap

He said her lawyers were handed a letter formally revoking her citizenship and she was told her passport was no longer valid.

It is understood steps are also being taken to permanently exclude Ms Chapman from travelling to the UK in the future, our correspondent said.

Earlier this month, Briton Alex Chapman, 30, from Bournemouth, Dorset, talked to a newspaper about his four-year marriage to the 28-year-old Russian.

He said they had met at a party in London in 2002 and married five months later.

He said she changed dramatically during the marriage, and by the end was having "secretive" meetings with "Russian friends".

Ms Chapman did not seek to conceal her Russian identity when she arrived in New York from Moscow in February 2010, saying she wanted to build up a recruitment agency targeting young professionals in both cities.

But following the Vienna spy swap, a Home Office spokesperson had said they were reviewing Ms Chapman's passport situation

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raistlin

• Bizarra

• GentleGiant

• jw67

Having seen her photo & assuming that it is not airbrushed, she can spy on me, anytime & vice versa :drool: with the emphasis on the "vice"

Without being derogatory , in any way, what on earth could she uncover in the UK which would be of strategic value to Russia? :unsure:

Me...

But you might be of strategic importance in Latvia :eek:

You know it makes sense :thumbsup:

I try to share, so many women, so little time...

I try to share, so many women, so little time...

Let me give you a hand :thumbsup:

Hmmmmm :g: Under those circumstances, you wouldn't need a hand :naughty:

Is there anything else I can do to help you in this terrible quandary ? :laughing:

Give me some space and don't keep letting the film run out :D

Give me some space and don't keep letting the film run out :D

Aha :lol: I see you've been in "Supporters Section :D I must pop over & see what pithy comments have resulted :eek:

While I'm there, I'll have words with my camera crew on the subject of film running out, just as expectations[ and other things] mount :yes:

And don't forget the wide angle lens...

Damn.I only clicked on this post because I didn't read the full title.All I read was Russian spy Anna Chapman is stripped :drool::yahoo::naughty:

Damn.I only clicked on this post because I didn't read the full title.All I read was Russian spy Anna Chapman is stripped drool.gifyahoo.gifnaughty.gif

I like your thought process thumbsup.gif

Damn.I only clicked on this post because I didn't read the full title.All I read was Russian spy Anna Chapman is stripped drool.gifyahoo.gifnaughty.gif

I like your thought process thumbsup.gif

Seems to be general in "General" :lol: Birds of a feather etc :rolleyes:

You walk down a street in any Russian town or city and you will see women just as good looking, if not better.

Be warned though, FSU (Former Soviet Union) women are high maintenance!!! 2 hours to pick an outfit and do hair and make-up for the 100m walk to the shop for the paper!!!

(Been there, done that!!)

http://russianmeetingplace.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7794&stc=1 (For some reason it wont let me post the image).

Me and 20 y/o Katja in London earlier this year.

You walk down a street in any Russian town or city and you will see women just as good looking, if not better.

Be warned though, FSU (Former Soviet Union) women are high maintenance!!! 2 hours to pick an outfit and do hair and make-up for the 100m walk to the shop for the paper!!!

(Been there, done that!!)

http://russianmeetingplace.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7794&stc=1 (For some reason it wont let me post the image).

Me and 20 y/o Katja in London earlier this year.

I must compliment you on your excellent taste :thumbsup: She is gorgeous :yahoo: I will refrain from commenting on the other half of the Picture :shutit: :lol2: [Why ? People in Glasshouses shouldn't throw stones :nono: ]

Why, who was the fat bloke ? :D

You'll find out when he comes aknockin' at your door :boxing: and I'm not opening a book on the outcome :doctor:

He may not always be the "Gentle" Giant :fear:

If I was him would be way too busy to worry about me... thumbsup.gif

If I was him would be way too busy to worry about me... thumbsup.gif

Having a lovely Lass like that, if he knew of you or your reputation, he should be worried :D

I never shit on my own Forum :D

Is that a very recent resolution :unsure: I hadn't noticed :D

What's all this about " my own forum?"? :blink: Have you bought the franchise from Steve ? :eek:

It should have been put out to open tender :ffs:

Silly me :wacko: No chance of your doing that :rolleyes: It would have involved opening your wallet & that is against your religion :yes: :lol2:

Is this a Jewish thing.... crybaby.gif

Hiding behind that, again, are we :ffs: ?

Come out & fight like a man :boxing::laughing:

It wouldn't be fair, we always win thumbsup.gif

It wouldn't be fair, we always win thumbsup.gif

By fair means or foul/fowl :lol:

Fowl-come out of there, you Chicken, & fight like a man :boxing::boxed::laughing:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links