Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Russian Spy Anna Chapman Is Stripped Of Uk Citizenship

Raistlin

Don't try to egg me on, I'm hard boiled enough not to be roasted by you, so don't get you argument scrambled.

Also I don't want you to poach some of my idea's to try and look finger licking good with your poultry replies....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raistlin

• Bizarra

• GentleGiant

• jw67

Don't try to egg me on, I'm hard boiled enough not to be roasted by you, so don't get you argument scrambled.

Also I don't want you to poach some of my idea's to try and look finger licking good with your poultry replies....

I've just had a Gander at that & you are too Cocky. I'll egg you on, Lay you out & Goose you. Don't expect me to beak kind, I'll wattle you without mercy. Poach your Ideas? They're too scrambled.

Well thats a load of Coc au Vin, just a hash of my previous post, that is a recipe for boredom huh.gifyawn.gif

Well thats a load of Coc au Vin, just a hash of my previous post, that is a recipe for boredom huh.gifyawn.gif

I don't want to be pecking at you, Chicken :P but you've got your boring recipe scrambled :eek: it is actually known to we top Chefs as " Coq au Vin" :chef:

I know, You'll plead [on bended knees} that it was deliberate & an attempt at a pun :sneaky2:

I don't want to be pecking at you, Chicken tongue.gif but you've got your boring recipe scrambled eek.gif it is actually known to we top Chefs as " Coq au Vin" chef.gif

I know, You'll plead [on bended knees} that it was deliberate & an attempt at a pun sneaky2.gif

You know me so well, of course it was deliberate...

I don't make mistakes, I have Kynan for that.. In fact he does enough for all of us laugh.gif

We broke up not long after that photo; she was being too high maintenance and I was feeling too ill to put up with it.

Be warned tho; as well as high maintenance, Katja is also highly intelligent (she doesnt suffer fools gladly) athletic, (Captain of Moscow State University Basketball team and expert skier, skater etc), and her parents are both lawyers (one criminal law, the other works for the Russian government).

Oh!

And like most girls from Siberia. she prefers her men a little bit more mature!!

like most girls from Siberia. she prefers her men a little bit more mature!!

She's come to the right place here then :D

like most girls from Siberia. she prefers her men a little bit more mature!!

She's come to the right place here then :D

Yeah but I'm more Mature , Distinguished looking , Elegant, & used to Eastern European Girls. :yahoo:

You, my friend & insult intended :D are NOT mature, merely overripe <_<

Boys, you havent crashed and burned until an FSU girl sneers and turns her nose up at you!!! :!Removed!:

Being a little more mature, ALL the girls I meet in Russia were very friendly, except for the very scary lady at the customs desk,at Dovodedomo Airport!!!!! :eek:

Of course in China, they just hand you a baby and have their photo taken with you!!!

Boys, you havent crashed and burned until an FSU girl sneers and turns her nose up at you!!! :shutit:

Being a little more mature, ALL the girls I meet in Russia were very friendly, except for the very scary lady at the customs desk,at Dovodedomo Airport!!!!! :eek:

Of course in China, they just hand you a baby and have their photo taken with you!!!

"Of course in China, they just hand you a baby and have their photo taken with you!!!"

As evidence in the Paternity case? :eek::baby::chinese:

I thought they just ran away if it was a girl yes.gif

I thought they just ran away if it was a girl yes.gif

No! That rumour is false :rolleyes: A large percentage of them are "straight" :D

You've just blown it :oops::laughing:

I warned you when I was giving you the guided tour, that it was ever so slightly illegal :fear: & to keep shtum :shutit:

No chance of your seeing the new, improved version, now :nono: Not even if you :dots: .........Erm..Forget it :disgust::yes::lol:

Not that bothered as you last guest was a Rwandan goat herder eek.gif

Not that bothered as you last guest was a Rwandan goat herder eek.gif

I run an equal opportunities & non racial Emporium :thumbsup:

All regardless of creed or race, are welcome......... except You :banned::bann::ban: :D

Oh Vic, Always ready to whip it out, still chained to your beliefs eek.gif

"Of course in China, they just hand you a baby and have their photo taken with you!!!"

As evidence in the Paternity case? :eek::baby::chinese:

Actually, the mum and dad would pose either side of me!!!

I did get my then Chinese Fiancee to take a few photos of me posing, but I am unsure where the photos are; I remember we were on top of the mountain in the city of Guangzhou (Guangdong Province) for some of them; and near Sanya on Hainan Island in the South China Seas for some others.

My fiancee came up to (nearly) my shoulder, and her parents came up to (nearly) hers!! So you can imagine how tiny they looked when they posed with me for photos!! Even with my legs bent I could not get low enough to put my arms around their shoulders for the photo. :o :bangin:

Chinese / Russian Fiancee.. Hats off to you thumbsup.gif

ma young brither dated a wee lass frae Kazakthingy - never came to much but ............anither chapter in ma book

We wait with baited breath for the next installment...

I give up in despair :( . I can't take any more :crybaby: so I shan't comment on the two spelling mistakes in that short sentence :shutit: :no::yawn:It is bated breath :wacko:

I give up in despair sad.gif . I can't take any more crybaby.gif so I shan't comment on the two spelling mistakes in that short sentence shutup.gifno.gifyawn.gifIt is bated breath wacko.gif

No it's baited because I am hooked on the tale and need to know more...

I gave up UK women for Lent many years ago; they are too needy, materialistic and obsessed with status.

Since then I have dated 1x Dutch, 1x Kyrgyz, 2x Russian, 1x Czech and 1x Chinese.

A friend is arranging an introduction to an Indian girl for me in the next few weeks!!! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links