Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Easy Listening

GIDDLEPIN

Level 42. Remarkable bassist and singer, that Mark King. His right thumb was said to be insured by his record company for millions. What's he up to now I wonder. You couldn't keep up that style of playing for very long without risking RSI, I guess.

Let your Flash player run for this site

http://www.level42.com/

I went to see these years and years ago......brilliant.....

A year later went to see UB40 and they were the Dog's knackers...absolutely brilliant...how many are in that band.... ;) ;) Still have the tea shirt some where....when I reminis with an old CD, I some time squeeeeeeeze into it.......ha ha ha ha ha :help::wacko: :wacko:

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raistlin

• Bizarra

• cfc1

• dave.m

Top Posters In This Topic

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

Another fantastic Scottish band (it isnae jist the procliamurs thit sing in thur ain aksent)

Davy, another classic choice, you may have started something here. May have to look up Alex Harvey :D

Dave. ;)

I dug out Kate Bush's last album - Aerial - recently to give it another listen. A couple of the tracks that were a bit "out there" on the first listen came back like old friends. The depth of her music always catches me out and the Aerial double disc release was no exception.

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Kat...82570B3000A59BB

Not really easy listening but I heard this on the radio earlier and it really made me smile!

DA, like this one myself. Only found out recently that he is Nenah Cherry's brother. :rolleyes:

Dave.

Simply because they haven't been posted here yet... so.... here they are at their very best, live from the Milton Keynes Bowl in 1984.

The hardest part was picking a track.

Thanks for posting that Davy...........................It brings back memories (July 1984)...............I was there.

So was Garry Glitter, Marillion and Nazareth...............great concert :thumbsup:

That was supposed to be Quos "Farewell" concert.......................but they were back in 1985 at Live Aid :)

Aren't the Quo having a bit of a comeback (again) just now?

Time for another one... with a slight difference..

Last week we had a couple of visitors come and spend some time with us. We deceided to take a little drive out to the countryside to take in the scenery and grab a few photo's etc.

Here are the results..

Les took most of the photo's used used in the video... cheers Les.

Enjoy :)

Excellent stuff guys, beautiful setting of course. And the motors are nice as well :lol:

Davy, you have missed your calling, tyres aint for you mate.

Les, dont know if its just me but some of your photos have definite Pink Floyd style about them :)

Dave. ;)

Time for another one... with a slight difference..

Last week we had a couple of visitors come and spend some time with us. We deceided to take a little drive out to the countryside to take in the scenery and grab a few photo's etc.

Here are the results..

Les took most of the photo's used used in the video... cheers Les.

Enjoy :)

Nice one Davey :thumbsup:

Reminders of an excellent long weekend spent in great company :yes:

Les

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwNVfNc1IQM

Marillion - Kayleigh

UB40 - Red Red Wine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt9wULOlc6o

Christopher Cross - Ride Like The Wind

Travis - Why Does It Always Rain On Me

I dont know if those are necessarily easy listening ... but good tunes to drive to and all manage to take me back to moments years ago when I was listening to them back then! ... UB40...Always a party tune, Chris Cross...Reminds me more of watching Tom Platz (bodybuilder) pose to this on stage!...Well the others were just fab 80's tunes lets face it, nothing can beat the 80's stuff right? ;) ... But loving the newer ones aswell, Travis being a good ol' song to singalong to!

Oh gosh (randomly searched for Tom Platz) didnt think I'd find it, but here's the footage of Tom Platz posing to Chris Cross Lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8s7VSEfDM4

... I know, i know not everyones taste... I can hear all the 'ughs' ... lol ... but I was a bodybuilding judge back in the 80's so allow it! :P hehe

Awww guys WHAT A THREAD!!! All that Floyd sure brought back some memories of 87, we saw em at Wembley Stadium, unbe-flippin-lievable, and was there at MK bowl in 84! Sure is nice to see so many 70's rock lovers here. Here is my my addition from more masters of their craft, YES. Never seen these guys live though, for shame!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC8AWTAqBeg

Awww guys WHAT A THREAD!!! All that Floyd sure brought back some memories of 87, we saw em at Wembley Stadium, unbe-flippin-lievable, and was there at MK bowl in 84! Sure is nice to see so many 70's rock lovers here. Here is my my addition from more masters of their craft, YES. Never seen these guys live though, for shame!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC8AWTAqBeg

well I hate to be a name dropper/boaster etc, but I cant resist :P

I actually sold the houseboat that Dave Gilmour records on, to him ... years ago, its on the River Thames! ... Really nice man, down to earth, no airs/graces about him ... My boss was kind of star struck and asked me to go on the appointment! ... I jumped at the chance :D

I actually sold the houseboat that Dave Gilmour records on, to him ... years ago, its on the River Thames! ... Really nice man, down to earth, no airs/graces about him ... My boss was kind of star struck and asked me to go on the appointment! ... I jumped at the chance :D

Della, some of us on here would clean public loos for a year to get a chance like that :lol::lol: I remember seeing the

house boat on tv, some programme about 3 celebs paddling up the thames. It looked very impressive, anyway you are

now a cult hero !!!!!!!!!!!

worship.gif

Dave ;)

One for Les

Della, some of us on here would clean public loos for a year to get a chance like that :lol::lol: I remember seeing the

house boat on tv, some programme about 3 celebs paddling up the thames. It looked very impressive, anyway you are

now a cult hero !!!!!!!!!!!

worship.gif

Dave ;)

Awh thank youuuu :P :lol: ... yes it actually was a :yahoo: occassion

• 2 months later...

I have always liked this one but only just found out the title and artist

I find myself listening to this quite a lot at the moment.. and another good Scottish singer :)

• 1 month later...

Thought I would resurrect this and put up the latest one to grab my interest (yes I know it ain't new ;) )

OK.. going for a hatrick :lol:

Can't really forget about this one though....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links