Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

God Help You...

KPARRIS-JONES

And people honestly question why I don't spend more time on TOC... :rolleyes::lol:

Do you think your insalted,

Could always move to Woking! Saved my brother £1000 on insurance! :lol:

(You may die of total boredom tho' :unsure: :D)

:lol: Boredom has been a huge issue through just being unemployed :lol: There is only so much gentleman's literature out there and I'm now seeing way too many repeats! :eek:

I am just going to have to be very very very kind the the parents... or just whore myself out for £2400..... you'd be surprised at what I find more appealing :lol:

KP

:lol: Boredom has been a huge issue through just being unemployed :lol: There is only so much gentleman's literature out there and I'm now seeing way too many repeats! :eek:

I am just going to have to be very very very kind the the parents... or just !Removed! myself out for £2400..... you'd be surprised at what I find more appealing :lol:

KP

Oh no we are not.its going to take ages at 5p a time.

I am just going to have to be very very very kind the the parents... or just whore myself out for £2400..... you'd be surprised at what I find more appealing :lol:

KP

Oh no we are not.its going to take ages at 5p a time.

Not to mention his introductory offer :rolleyes::lol:

Still Vic he can learn from the master :lol:

I know :thumbsup: but you should give him Club membership discount. :unsure:

I passed my test first time!!!!

Then had to retake it...

Then failed....

:lol:

I passed my test first time!!!!

Then had to retake it...

Then failed....

That takes some doing!! How the hell did you manage that? :P

KP

Being too awesome.

"I'm afraid sir that power slides are not an approved method for taking corners..." :lol: :P

"I'm afraid sir that power slides are not an approved method for taking corners..." :lol: :P

Pretty much....

but they let me keep the tape ;)

The best line of the entire thing was my barrister... "Actually to drive like that shows a fantastic level of due care and attention, just not the sort you are looking for"

I lolled in court :!Removed!:

My theory is that the authorities insistence over the last couple of decades that "the only safe way to drive is like a 90 year old" has resulted in a couple of generations of drivers who haven't a clue how to handle a car in anything but ideal conditions.

My theory is that the authorities insistence over the last couple of decades that "the only safe way to drive is like a 90 year old" has resulted in a couple of generations of drivers who haven't a clue how to handle a car in anything but ideal conditions.

Very true I think, a couple of weeks ago we had a few small storm and I was out in one of them, just driving back from Trowbridge there were 4 crashes because of the wet! :rolleyes:

KP

Take no notice of that lot KP, they're only jealous of your age... I do feel sorry for your insurance bill though... Hopefully you can keep a clean licence and an accident free record and get the cost down asap...

Good luck with your driving though, pay attention and don't show off and you'll be fine...

If you are learning to drive

when your on the moterway/dual carriageway its not your job to hold up other drivers regardless of there speed. thats what the police and traffic cameras are for.

i see alot of this drivers hogging the overtaking lane at 70mph. If you read ur highway code it says keep to the left. ive been pulled by the cops for sitting in the middle lane of empty carriageway before.

Dude, learners can't go on motorways!! :eek:

(A German friend of mine was shocked when I told him that; Apparently it's mandatory to have at least 4 lessons on the autobahn over there! :lol:)

Anyway, the instructor will always make you stay in the left-most lane unless you're turning right (Or, in lottery-level rare cases, overtaking! :lol:)

Take no notice of that lot KP, they're only jealous of your age... I do feel sorry for your insurance bill though... Hopefully you can keep a clean licence and an accident free record and get the cost down asap...

Good luck with your driving though, pay attention and don't show off and you'll be fine...

Thank you :D

My provisional arrived just today!!!! :D :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Along with the oils for my GTi.. £90 on gear oil :eek: I really do love this car.. :lol:

I'll be sure to keep myself in check, the whole revving and showing off shite has never got my juices going, why chavs want to rev the valves from the cylinder head I don't know....

Thank you for your support guys and gals :D

Looking forward to this, once I have insurance sorted that is...

KP

yes you cant go on the moterway when ur a learner but the sec u pass ur test you can. new drivers are still learners. what do u think happens when learners get loose on the roads they dont have a instructor sitting there improving their style

Thank you :D

My provisional arrived just today!!!! :D :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Along with the oils for my GTi.. £90 on gear oil :eek: I really do love this car.. :lol:

I'll be sure to keep myself in check, the whole revving and showing off ******* has never got my juices going, why chavs want to rev the valves from the cylinder head I don't know....

Thank you for your support guys and gals :D

Looking forward to this, once I have insurance sorted that is...

KP

all leg pulling aside,best of luck with the test.hope you nail it first time.

I'll be sure to keep myself in check, the whole revving and showing off shite has never got my juices going, why chavs want to rev the valves from the cylinder head I don't know....

I think you will find my car is designed to be rev'ed..... therefore i am not a chav...

Speaking of chavs tho, anybody noticed how it's mainly chavs that get ASBO's....

How many do you have again KP? :P

I think he was refering to revving when not moving....

Most little engines need to be so rev happy because they have little bottom end torque!

That's why small turbocharged diesels are ossom :yahoo:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links